• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Customer Support and You

289 posts in this topic

Posted

if they do not up their game for customer support, at the moment it really makes it hard for most of us to continue supporting the game, especially with such poor customer support, imo issues should be resolved within 5 business day.

yea i will vote with my wallet.

my 2 cents 

Posted

Great company 100% would considering buying more games from them :)

2016-03-13_18272077.PNG

Posted

Great company 100% would considering buying more games from them :)

2016-03-13_18272077.PNG

100% that's your internet.

Probably a dns issue.

Posted (edited)

100% it's not. My ping stays the same and yet the servers boot me off. In any case, support still hasn't responded so maybe they'll respond to one of these?

As well, if this was a DNS issue, my web browsers would be telling me there is one and not loading pages because of it, and secondly if this was a DNS issue, how did I download the game, login, connect to the server, press connect on the character screen only for it to tell me 5 minutes later that I was disconnected from the server because it couldn't actually put me in-game? Thirdly, when it actually does let me play, I can be going on happily and suddenly, oh I'm dead from mobs I passed 6 minutes ago, my ping stays the same the entire time. No, the problem is very much not my internet so maybe you can stop assuming the problem lies within the individual when they are certainly not the only person having these issues.

2016-03-13_18272077.PNG

Edited by Multarix

Posted (edited)

No wonder people have to wait 10 days + to get a respond if there are many people like you who create 10 tickets about the same thing :D And I bet that the problem is on your end anyway, check your provider or your pc. 

Edited by Waissen

Posted

I have created one ticket and one ticket only on march 6th and still have yet to be answered :(... 

Posted

I kind of jumped into this blind, are they a bad company then?

I don't want to do a chargeback really, not sure how I even would in this instance?  I do want the money back but would rather do it properly and within the way it's supposed to go.

Just FYI after waiting for 16 days I opened a dispute on Paypal on friday, they resolved this today and gave me the refund I requested.

Apparently this is the way to get them working...

Posted

Just FYI after waiting for 16 days I opened a dispute on Paypal on friday, they resolved this today and gave me the refund I requested.
Apparently this is the way to get them working...

Just want to make sure I am understanding this correctly, but all the people who are asking for refunds are loosing the ability to play the game correct? I've seen incidents where people have gotten their money back but still been able to play, so I wasn't sure if that was happening here, with so many people doing it.

Posted

Just want to make sure I am understanding this correctly, but all the people who are asking for refunds are loosing the ability to play the game correct? I've seen incidents where people have gotten their money back but still been able to play, so I wasn't sure if that was happening here, with so many people doing it.

Hmm, to not risk my refund I never played and ofc haven't tried since I got it now today. So can't help you there.

Posted

No wonder people have to wait 10 days + to get a respond if there are many people like you who create 10 tickets about the same thing :D And I bet that the problem is on your end anyway, check your provider or your pc. 

And you're another one of those internet warriors who just assume that the problem is on my end. Out of every game, every server. Only this one gives me these issues so no, maybe go take your stupidness somewhere else because it is very clearly not my issue especially with so many other players experiancing it. Secondly, over 13 days of wait time and then I opened more tickets hoping to get SOME kind of response.. In all honesty given they don't even send a "sorry but we currently have a large volume of tickets being prossesed" automated message to even make it LOOK like they are answering tickets. I don't care if I don't get a reply in a month, but the support team better be worth it, and honest to god it seems like support is probably the worst aspect of this company.

1 person likes this

Posted

18 days, still don't have my conquerors package items jesus and here i am thinking i should wait for my items before i start playing. Gonna be level 10 forever

Posted

18 days, still don't have my conquerors package items jesus and here i am thinking i should wait for my items before i start playing. Gonna be level 10 forever

I feel you, I have yet to get my package as well and I feel my items will be worthless by the time I get them! I'm 32 already, I may have to get a refund as well! If I just wanted the bare-bones game I would have bought the cheapest package!

Posted

My items are still stuck on the wrong server. I've had a ticket opened for 19 days, with no response, but today it seemed it was closed for no reason? I've had no email, or response, or anything regarding the situation. I guess I'll wait to see if anything happens. I would just give up, but those items were expensive, sooo..

Posted

I have been waiting for 10 days for a simple refund. This is ridiculous and should have been handled days ago, I don't want to have to call my bank over this but if it takes support much longer that is exactly what I will be doing.

Posted

Sucks to have to wait forever for a ticket

Posted

Sigh, never had to wait this long for a simple support ticket... 

Naamloos.jpg

Posted

"Thank you for contacting Black Desert Online Customer Support and for your interest in our game.

Please forgive us for the late reply. We currently have an increased amount of enquiries, which could delay our response time.

I can confirm that we are looking into this. We are perform a server upgrade on the 23rd of March which should resolve your connection problem.

Keep an eye on our website and social media outlets to not miss any potential future announcements"

14 days for a copy paste reply. At least it's better then nothing I guess

Posted

That being said this decision is final and we are unwilling to let it stretch on further as it will disrupt our ability to properly provide service for the coming content.

Translation: "Tough shit, we aren't providing support for anybody anymore."

Posted

Translation: "Tough shit, we aren't providing support for anybody anymore."

This is unfortunately true...it sucks because there are people like me who don't even have our pre-order items still a month in. I'm just being told tough shit that our system didn't help you out, thanks for the 100 dollars and sorry you didn't get what you paid for. Sigh...nothing else I can do at this point but accept the fact that I paid 100 dollars for basically a 4 day headstart and 0 items, not sure if I even care to be upset anymore, its just sad.

3 people like this

Posted

This is unfortunately true...it sucks because there are people like me who don't even have our pre-order items still a month in. I'm just being told tough shit that our system didn't help you out, thanks for the 100 dollars and sorry you didn't get what you paid for. Sigh...nothing else I can do at this point but accept the fact that I paid 100 dollars for basically a 4 day headstart and 0 items, not sure if I even care to be upset anymore, its just sad.

Few things piss me off more than buyers remorse over shit like this.  It's one thing if I didnt' do my research, it's a different thing when it's bait and switch.

1 person likes this

Posted

If you payd for some stuff in a shop and a seller won`t give you your buy how you may call it?

i think its a time to sue this jerks for fraud.

If you payd for some stuff in a shop and a seller won`t give you your buy how you may call it?

Posted

https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/207266409-Preorder-items-sent-to-the-wrong-character-server

They said all the tickets before March 15 will receive assistance, but it was just an empty promise.

https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/207266409-Preorder-items-sent-to-the-wrong-character-server

They said all the tickets before March 15 will receive assistance, but it was just an empty promise.

Posted (edited)

@PM_Belsazar

I'm tagging you, specifically, because you made the initial compensation chart post, and because Jouska and Cairag are perpetuating the idea that the support staff doesn't care about offending a large portion of Conqueror preorder players.

Can you please just explain why the initially presented head start compensation package is not being distributed to the remaining affected players? And why it has been switched for a lesser package (food + gm apology scrolls, as opposed to all the things in the initial chart)?

I just want to know WHY the switch. Please give me a reason to not be so angry at the support staff for lying to everyone. I want a reason to be supportive of BDO, to play and enjoy the game, to use the cash shop, etc., but right now I can't. I just can't. It's the principle of things. It seems that everyone affected that wasn't auto-comped has been blatantly lied to, and now the stance on compensation is simply, "tough titties, end of discussion." I could not care less about the items at this point, I just want an explanation for why the company would treat their players with such disrespect.

Edited by anaxjor
5 people like this

Posted

..."Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Customer Support and for your interest in Black Desert Online."...

Many of you have seen this message, or one just like it, in reply to your support ticket. This message may sound automated, or impersonal, but it carries the greetings, and the sincere thanks of a living, breathing person, who wants to help you with your problems, whether they be Gameplay related, or any one of a thousand other reasons you need to contact Customer Support for. Some of you have had to wait hours, to see this message, while others have waited days. It is for this reason that we, the Black Desert Customer Support Team, have chosen to share some information with you, to help explain the silence, or what may seem to you like uncaring, customer support.

My name is GM Cairag, and I am only one of the people who makes up the Community Support Team. Like most of you, I am an avid gamer, and I am very passionate about Black Desert Online, both from a personal and professional standpoint. It is my hope that I can turn that passion into a way to better assist you, the players, when you have questions, or concerns that bring you to Customer Support.

When we first began the process of introducing Black Desert Online to the NA/EU market, we had high hopes for the game’s popularity, and its ability to draw players into a myriad of complex, creative and, sometimes, confusing content. Your interest in this game outpaced our wildest projections. Thank you, for sharing the passion and excitement that we all feel for Black Desert. We are glad you decided to join this game, this community, however, there are significantly more of you than there are of us. This means that, as thousands of tickets are pouring in every day, we are unable to keep up. We are trying our best to get to your ticket, to address and fix your problem because you are important to this community, and we want to help you.

Even though it goes against everything we believe in as a Customer Support Team, we have had to utilize automated messages, and mass replies to get information to you. The issues during Early Access and Launch contributed heavily to this. Additionally, the issues players have been having with game access, payment failures, and refund requests have been getting a large portion of our attention.

Test_3.PNG.c04bd2c24292997e5369e1006cd5b

So, in the interest of full disclosure, here are some of the issues and concerns we feel the need to be addressed by our team, to make your gaming and support experience in Black Desert Online better:

• Frequent use of Automated Messages and Mass Replies

• Long Wait Times for Ticket Responses

• Unanswered Questions

• Lack of GM Exposure to the Community

Many of you may be asking yourselves how are we going to address these issues, and whether our methods are going to make a difference in your personal experience. First, we are significantly increasing the size of our Customer Support Team. There will always be significantly more of you, than there will be of us, but more GMs mean more people to answer your questions, and help to solve your problems, so we can get you back in game, doing what you love. We also plan to expand our Helpdesk Articles. As many of you may have noticed, some are a little outdated. It is our intention to remove outdated, or inaccurate information, and replace it with more helpful, informative content, so that you can get the answers you need without waiting on a response directly from us.

Those of you who are waiting for us to process requests, or investigate an issue further, or even review our internal policies, we have not forgotten you. You have not gotten lost in the system. We are here. All of the problems we face can be solved, and we will have answers for your unanswerable questions. Please just be patient with us a little bit longer, these changes will take time. Give us the chance to make your experience with Customer Support a better one.

Test2.jpg

You kidding ?

I though there were bad supports.... but you ? you are a laught....

2 weeks and still not a reply to my support ticket... when are you gonna reply ? when i stop playing the game ? not even ncsoft is as bad as you...

I know you had your issues with the head start... but thats your problem... hire more people... with the way you are doing things right now you are gonna destroy the experience we are having... if you don't change fast people will start leaving... thats for sure...

2 people like this

Posted

@CM_Jouska , @GM_Cairag , @GM_Dresden

So here I am, talking to one of the guildleaders (Grind, Jordine) claiming to say he's had help from several GM's with making available time to have every single player checked out on hacks (99). This process took an incredible amount of time and not to mention is a completely unless and more over completely UNACCEPTABLE. There were no reason to suspict any of the players of hacks, not to mention no tickets claiming so.

How are you clarifying that your GM team is investing more time into giving favours to " top guilds " whenever they ask (including providing information directly to those players), even information that is not released on twitter, reddit or the forums despite many people asking. On top of that there is this amount of tickets you have waiting and being delayed even further due to these nonsense requests.

Why are these people helped within a few hours, where as the rest of the community has to wait 20+ days for things like refunds, claims where items have dissapeared? Why are your priorities based on such a thing that is not even remotely close to what the community is asking from you?

Either this has been a lie (in wich case I'll drop all screenshots + movies on youtube, forums & reddit) or you're having serious issues in your support towards the playerbase and are favouring heavily towards those higher ranked. This also means there's most likely GM involvement in the game combined with these guilds, as seemingly they have direct lines to one of the GM's personally.

I'll be waiting patiently (since my tickets aren't answered anyway) for your reply. I hope to see some integrity.