• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Customer Support and You

289 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm also one of the people who has been waiting an entire month for feedback, aside from the 1 automated message that even took a week. This is pretty ridiculous and has been slowly making me lose interest in the game's future.

BDOSUPPORT.PNG

1 person likes this

Posted

My ticket with ID 52835 is 18 days old now. I still didn't even get an automated response. Nothing, Radio Silence on part of support team.

1 person likes this

Posted

this sure takes a while <.< all i want is my pre order stuff on right server 

d824827cfc265156bb5ae4d770090d4b.png

1 person likes this

Posted

they closed my first ticket which is 1 month old second ticket is 25 days nothing yet still waiting for pre order package too

tickets 26814 which u closed without reply and 33734  still open

would be nice for support to really do some support instead of auto reply

1 person likes this

Posted

So it's been almost 3 weeks since I requested a refund and zero response, what do i do?  wait longer?

1 person likes this

Posted

I just wish the support team actually read their tickets... Like the response times wouldn't bother me much if it wasn't for the fact that they don't/can't read them.

1 person likes this

Posted

So it's been almost 3 weeks since I requested a refund and zero response, what do i do?  wait longer?

Am I well within my right to charge back on paypal given that I have evidence of being within the 14 day time limit for a refund from the developer and that they simply aren't responding to my request?

Posted

Dear Daum,

I made a ticket "66340" Havent gotten a reply in 10 days i think that's a bit over the top could you please reply to my problem. I really need to have a reply to this, Thank you for your time and i would hope if you could reply asap.

Kind regards,

Babybanana

Posted

Dear Daum,

I made a ticket "66340" Havent gotten a reply in 10 days i think that's a bit over the top could you please reply to my problem. I really need to have a reply to this, Thank you for your time and i would hope if you could reply asap.

Kind regards,

Babybanana

Good luck, my refund ticket is almost 3 weeks old and they've done nothing, pathetic customer service and I won't be repurchasing this game in future as I stated I would do in my ticket.

Posted

Good luck, my refund ticket is almost 3 weeks old and they've done nothing, pathetic customer service and I won't be repurchasing this game in future as I stated I would do in my ticket.

I know how you feel, nothing has angered and annoyed me more than the "It is understood that this situation has been less than ideal and we are very sorry for how it has impacted the experience of those affected.  That being said this decision is final and we are unwilling to let it stretch on further as it will disrupt our ability to properly provide service for the coming content." response. To me it says, your problem is too much trouble for us and we already got your cash, so too bad so sad! 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Comcast solved my issue today in all of 20 min, an issue where my payment had been taken but not given credit.

Just had to make a phone call, they said "oh shit, we dun goofed" and had it fixed and even put a fifty cent credit on my next bill for the inconvenience.

Comcast, a company given flack for how terrible their customer service is to the point of lawsuits, not only actually admitted they F---ed up, not only did they fix the problem themselves (without me needing to chargeback the first transaction and repay them or basically do everything myself), not only did they promise me compensation on my next bill.

They already followed through with everything they promised.

My next billing cycle already has the -$0.50 added on the bill, the internet is working, didn't have to pay extra. Why is that so hard for this support team? You promised compensations, you didn't even fix the problem, and you've ignored what people were saying.. And you're closing tickets to where we cannot reply to them to reopen them? Comcast just beat you at customer support, a company that is basically known for their terrible customer support. Paypal is waiting for me to tell them the transaction for BDO was fraudulent, they've marked it as fraud due to other charge backs from other users.

Edited by Sherrif
1 person likes this

Posted

Wow, lots of month+ ticket wait times for everyone. :c

I just hit a month wait for a refund ticket, even though a much less important one I sent in then too got answered with a couple of days.

I don't think I've ever had to wait so long for a customer support ticket to be answered, especially when it had to do with refunding a customer, even when an expansion launched. I saw originally that tickets in that category were supposedly being prioritized, just makes me wonder how many people are wanting their money back.

Hoping for an actual reply instead of an automated one soon.

Posted

Well I created my ticket over 20+ days ago and still nothing. I really want to invest more money Into this game. But until my problem isn't sorted out I refuse to. 

Posted

i finaly had my pearls with a very nice compenstaion enfortienly if you open the boxes befor the patch all you get is crap :(