• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Going negative karma (red) is like your worst nightmare

224 posts in this topic

Posted

I may take you up on that. Myself and 2 others are starting back with BDO this weekend. I will be rolling a new class and whatnot so once I get going, I am going to be looking for a home.

My posting name is my in game name. I will be on all weekend.

Posted

I am simply blown away at how a community arrives at this general consensus of thought when the game was marketed as a pvp focused mmo.

>2017

>Still thinking BDO is a PvP focused game

This is a fantasy life game, it says that right on the website.

Posted (edited)

>2017

>2017

>Still thinking BDO isn't a PvP focused game

>¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Edited by PanpanTheGreat

Posted (edited)

>2017

Really ?

However, the website tells you otherwise

https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/210755369-Reporting-another-Player

Please be aware that we will not get involved in PvP disputes. Black Desert Online is a competitive PvP game, where open world PvP and PK’ing is possible.

You can argue that it doesn't follow a sport competition model, more a biological one, and you would be right, but it's still competition, and it's still PvP, even if not "honorable", or whatever adjective you can put behind it, and what some posters would like to make you believe with their own bias.

Edited by Capitaine Courage

Posted

Really ?

However, the website tells you otherwise

https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/210755369-Reporting-another-Player

You can argue that it doesn't follow a sport competition model, more a biological one, and you would be right, but it's still competition, and it's still PvP, even if not "honorable", or whatever adjective you can put behind it, and what some posters would like to make you believe with their own bias.

It dosen't even counter my point, the game is not PvP focused. You can call wow a "competative PvP game" dosen't make it PvP focused in the slightest. I'll also take the what the main site says over a little support snippet.

bdo fantasy life.jpg

Posted (edited)

It dosen't even counter my point, the game is not PvP focused. You can call wow a "competative PvP game" dosen't make it PvP focused in the slightest. I'll also take the what the main site says over a little support snippet.

bdo fantasy life.jpg

madcuzbad? one of the endless possibilities is you getting murderballed for no reason in a pvp focused game cuz you have garbage gear and garbage skill

Edited by Aklia
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

----- this game, im finished. First the game punishes you for grouping up with others with a reduction of 40-50 XP WHICH IS -----ING massive and before any idiot says "its quicker" I SHOULD NOT BE FORCED TO GROUP UP WITH OTHERS IN CONTENT THAT GIVES NO CHALLENGE what so ever, i should not be punished for doing content that i am required to do to level 56 " LOL, GET IT, I SAID GRINDING MOBS MINDLESSY FOR HOURS ON END IS CONTENT". BUT IF I DONT -----ing group with others then these ----- heads come out of no where, kill all of the mobs i was grinding with no -----s given.

Then theirs the -----ing rng based upgrade that -----ING PUNISHES you for failing a -----ing enchant, thanks game, i really wanted to buy 8 pieces of the same equipment that cost 250k-300k every single -----ing time i am forced to spam black stones of which also cost 250k-300k per piece. And just to make matters worse i cannot -----ing complete a quest without some pathetic loser killing me for killing A SINGLE -----ING MOB OR A -----ING TOWER, and yet i am in the wrong for doing so. -----ing swear, only asian based games can make such unique and  high quality game's and utterly ----- it up in the process. Doesent take a -----ing genius to figure out that pve servers are prob a feature you should add into your game. Just saying, it only took nearly every single mmo IN THE WORLD to figure out that having none pvp servers/zones that your not forced to take part in is a pretty good idea.

This is the first time a MMO has made me hate every thing about it. Rather -----ing play WoD all over again than spend another second in this mess of a game, At least Revelation online will have dungeons and raiding in it, hopfuly it will do better than blade and soul and this trash.. Gave it a second chance but it clear that they have not listened to feed back and clearly do not give a shit. i mean its nice that you gave me a quest that gives me 30% xp during level 55 that takes hours to complete, BUT I THINK YOU CAN DO A LITTLE BETTER THAN THAT CAN YOU?

Edited by Hollenhund

Posted (edited)

----- this game, im finished. First the game punishes you for grouping up with others with a reduction of 40-50 XP WHICH IS -----ING massive and before any idiot says "its quicker" I SHOULD NOT BE FORCED TO GROUP UP WITH OTHERS IN CONTENT THAT GIVES NO CHALLENGE what so ever, i should not be punished for doing content that i am required to do to level 56 " LOL, GET IT, I SAID GRINDING MOBS MINDLESSY FOR HOURS ON END IS CONTENT". BUT IF I DONT -----ing group with others then these ----- heads come out of no where, kill all of the mobs i was grinding with no -----s given.

Then theirs the -----ing rng based upgrade that -----ING PUNISHES you for failing a -----ing enchant, thanks game, i really wanted to buy 8 pieces of the same equipment that cost 250k-300k every single -----ing time i am forced to spam black stones of which also cost 250k-300k per piece. And just to make matters worse i cannot -----ing complete a quest without some pathetic loser killing me for killing A SINGLE -----ING MOB OR A -----ING TOWER, and yet i am in the wrong for doing so. -----ing swear, only asian based games can make such unique and  high quality game's and utterly ----- it up in the process. Doesent take a -----ing genius to figure out that pve servers are prob a feature you should add into your game. Just saying, it only took nearly every single mmo IN THE WORLD to figure out that having none pvp servers/zones that your not forced to take part in is a pretty good idea.

This is the first time a MMO has made me hate every thing about it. Rather -----ing play WoD all over again than spend another second in this mess of a game, At least Revelation online will have dungeons and raiding in it, hopfuly it will do better than blade and soul and this trash.. Gave it a second chance but it clear that they have not listened to feed back and clearly do not give a shit. i mean its nice that you gave me a quest that gives me 30% xp during level 55 that takes hours to complete, BUT I THINK YOU CAN DO A LITTLE BETTER THAN THAT CAN YOU?

loll then go play some other more casual friendly/solo game, go play skyrim. people who flame and rant to me after i kill them and make posts like this are hilarious and one of the reasons why i do it. I just disliked ever since i started playing, and still do, the fact of how much of a skill-less game it is, gear>level>skill entirely, always. but oh well I just abuse that fact (: grinded and got gear higher than mostly everyone I see open world,  kill everything/everyone I see. also being perma red, with some slight annoyances but meh when you rarely die, which i rarely do because of my level of gear, doesn't really matter. tiz just the game and the way they made it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  "no life pathetic troubled loser!1!1" hehexd though it seems others are the ones all troubled and worked up over a game while im just having my own fun and laughing at them. casualsxd

and I do this all on my mighty tamer muahahahaha: pls fix tamer pls give love or i keep sacrifice 5 little casuals a day plskakao;(

Edited by remat
1 person likes this

Posted

I like the OP. ;D 

But yea, I see people with -1milion karma pretty often.  They say the grind from negative to 0 is pretty fast, but going up on the positive side takes awhile.

Posted

or stop to look at the flowers along the road? Treat the game as longterm progression unlike WoW where everyone catches up in new expansions or gearpatches. Make smart and sound ways to make money, grinding is not the only way. And look at me, average joe with TRI bis ap accessory, tet armor and weapons, all because I took and did opportunity! Surely there are better geared players than me, but they serve merely as motivation! I did not cry when I saw differences, only those who got better did it as they saw possibilities and understood the game and how it was meant to be played. RNG is just a roadbump, the fly in the air infront of your head to slow the hour. 

Posted (edited)

Gave it a second chance but it clear that they have not listened to feed back and clearly do not give a shit

Who would care about your feedback or give a shit, as you said, when he sees the tone and the low quality of your post, filled with irrelevant gibberish ?

Edited by Capitaine Courage

Posted (edited)

Recently made a ninja and went 1mill neg karma at 58.14%. Then I lost twice to a player and somehow managed to lose 6% exp at bashims ontop of 8 best crystals Ouch - again in 2 deaths only geez >.<

edit: also whats funny is that there was a gvg and when i died and pressed res on node, it spawned me on the furthest node away, forcing me to run forever back, something that shouldve been for all not just reds :P

Edited by Nacario

Posted (edited)

After reading some of the posts here:

Mentality-Problem and virtual big ***** and a virtual big ****
A farm/spot isn't yours, the server isn't yours, the game isn't yours.
You basically have a dangerous lack of interpersonal skills and anger management issues.

I wanna farm as well and you kill me? OK, do that, I come back and do my business. I'm not following people but looking for an area where I am alone and he is on his side BUT they wanna have EVERYTHING even if they can't kill everything before mobs respawn. I come back, come back, come back

I don't care if people kill me. It's a game. Use something like chat to communicate.

To the OP: You sound like a whiny 12 year old who wanna steal for his friends to be cool but can't accept the consequences!

I never PVP. I attack back (not really) because I want him to finish me off. Some people leave when close to 0 Karma but some won't.

Funny thing is, you cry about karma? It got nerfed to 1/10. xD

Edited by 앨리슨
1 person likes this

Posted

After reading some of the posts here:

Mentality-Problem and virtual big ***** and a virtual big ****
A farm/spot isn't yours, the server isn't yours, the game isn't yours.
You basically have a dangerous lack of interpersonal skills and anger management issues.

I wanna farm as well and you kill me? OK, do that, I come back and do my business. I'm not following people but looking for an area where I am alone and he is on his side BUT they wanna have EVERYTHING even if they can't kill everything before mobs respawn. I come back, come back, come back

I don't care if people kill me. It's a game. Use something like chat to communicate.

To the OP: You sound like a whiny 12 year old who wanna steal for his friends to be cool but can't accept the consequences!

I never PVP. I attack back (not really) because I want him to finish me off. Some people leave when close to 0 Karma but some won't.

Funny thing is, you cry about karma? It got nerfed to 1/10. xD

pussboi carebear

Pirate life is a fun way to play PvP MMOs 

Posted (edited)

GT*O, GT*O. f*cking f*cking  f*ck  f*cking  WTF??  HOLLYSHIT.

SH*T f*cking WTF

You have an interesting wavering self censorship.  But honestly, if you are going to type f*cking, you might as will type -----ing (and the forum auto censored me, lol) , because you went 90% of the way there.

Also, it must be hard being a Wizard ~_^

That aside, there are secret places you can go to get your negative karma back to positive.  You don't have to abandon the character.  If you see another player, explain to them your situation, and do not attack them.  You're a Wizard.  Teleport away and heal.

Edited by Velexia

Posted

PVP karma and war system, total joke...the company isn't saying anything because they are making tons of money.  They pocket that money and move on..hence why we have these great servers to play on.  

Posted

Also, it must be hard being a Wizard ~_^

You're a Wizard.  Teleport away and heal.

Get good. Try having a original thought instead of parroting the other clueless people.

PVP karma and war system, total joke...the company isn't saying anything because they are making tons of money.  They pocket that money and move on..hence why we have these great servers to play on.  

Bingo

Posted

Get good. Try having a original thought instead of parroting the other clueless people.

ERROR: Argument invalid.  Please try again.  Message 2501.

Posted

pussboi carebear

Pirate life is a fun way to play PvP MMOs 

Crying about Karma is even more ------Boy.

BDO is not a PvP MMO.

Posted

BDO is not a PvP MMO.

get off my nuts and please stop stalking me on these forums 

Posted

Learn to share and you won't go negative 

The one thing that stops me from playing BDO is the mentality that this community has and the game promotes.

World PvP is renamed PKing and is considered Griefing. The notion that a system and option put in the game by the developers is inherently morally wrong doesn't make any sense to me. The only PvP I like in MMOs is open world pvp. I have never enjoyed organized pvp that revolves around a pve objective.  Sadly, my favorite style of pvp in this game is basically viewed as griefing and people apparently blacklist you for it. Even casual carebear games like world of warcraft dont have this kind of nonsense in it.

I am simply blown away at how a community arrives at this general consensus of thought when the game was marketed as a pvp focused mmo.

get anger management Helmand learn to share 

Posted

get off my nuts and please stop stalking me on these forums 

Not my problem when you post wrong Things......

Posted

BDO is not a PvP MMO.

Well, actually this IS a PvP MMO, even tho the Karma got horrible nerfed(Much lower rate), so does the consequences for the killed player (No more exp loss ect.)

It's fine how it is. but yeah, I'm not cryling like he has mentioned. I love it! Karma is a good thing

Posted

Well, actually this IS a PvP MMO, even tho the Karma got horrible nerfed(Much lower rate), so does the consequences for the killed player (No more exp loss ect.)

It's fine how it is. but yeah, I'm not cryling like he has mentioned. I love it! Karma is a good thing

Actually....... BDO is a....... PvPvE Sandpark MMORPG, even PA is saying it. ^_^