• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

<DuctTape> We Stick Together! 18+ | Newbie Friendly | [Edan]

61 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Sorry, the tape lost it's stick-togetherness. :(

/end thread

Edited by Xtort
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I am currently on the Uno server but I can not find a guild I want to join on that one. I would be willing to make a new start on the Edan server.

Family name: WoollySocks
Character name: Bill_Ofrights

Edited by wrewing73

Posted

Support this!! Good luck on the guild, and see ya in the field :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I am currently on the Uno server but I can not find a guild I want to join on that one. I would be willing to make a new start on the Edan server.

Family name: WoollySocks
Character name: Bill_Ofrights

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I called it an early night to set up my new PC. (Yay!)

I'll be online most of the day today - please send me a friend request in game if you are still interesting in joining and I will invite you. :)

Edit: Family name is Cosgrove, in case I'm on an alt.

Edited by Xtort

Posted

I'll be on tonight with my new character...I left the Uno server last night so I made a new character today on Edan. I will send a request tonight when I get on. My character's name is Gineral. 

Posted

I'll be on tonight with my new character...I left the Uno server last night so I made a new character today on Edan. I will send a request tonight when I get on. My character's name is Gineral. 

Great, we'll see you tonight! :)

Up to 5 members now and have started doing guild missions!

Posted (edited)

Hi all!.

CapnHowdy Montesquieu here.  We're looking for new friends on the Edan server.  We're always logged in to "Calpheon E1"

Come give myself, Cosgrove, or Skyesong a holler next time you're in game!

Cap

Edited by Orph

Posted (edited)

Just got the website finished!

Our recruitment page still needs some loving but everything should work.

Things are looking really good for us now, we just need more people. It's also time to start recruiting in game - can't stay on the first page if this thread any longer than a New York minute!

Edited by Xtort

Posted

Which channel(s) does your guild usually use? Just registered for the guild website.

Family name: Sylphis

Hoping to hear from you soon :)

Posted (edited)

Which channel(s) does your guild usually use? Just registered for the guild website.

Family name: Sylphis

Hoping to hear from you soon :)

I didn't get a notification of your reply here for some reason, so thank you for contacting me in game!

We're now 6/100 members. Most of us are in the late 20's, early 30's at the moment. :)

Edited by Xtort

Posted

Heya! I'm interested to join you but none of the three contacts are online at the moment.

Let me know how I should get to ya and I will try again later. :)

Posted

Heya! I'm interested to join you but none of the three contacts are online at the moment.

Let me know how I should get to ya and I will try again later. :)

Go to channel Calpheon E1 bro. Our guild master is currently online but not sure if he's AKF or not. :)

Posted (edited)

Go to channel Calpheon E1 bro. Our guild master is currently online but not sure if he's AKF or not. :)

It says none of the three are offline still!
Do I have to whisper by first name?

Sorry. It's my second day, still new to the systems!

Edited by Nefin

Posted (edited)

i did not fully understand your application but I would love to join I'm completely new I plan to make my toon named torisera

Torisera name

Haramia family name

Edited by sayamitsaki

Posted

It says none of the three are offline still!Do I have to whisper by first name?

Sorry. It's my second day, still new to the systems!

Yeah you can try whispering to them, or you can also add them to your friend list by their family/character name then start chatting with them by clicking their names.

Posted

Yeah you can try whispering to them, or you can also add them to your friend list by their family/character name then start chatting with them by clicking their names.

You're a life saver. Thanks homie! :D

Posted (edited)

I'm in still need of help here lol

I'm on your home sever and I don't understand your applaction I think I did it wrong

Edited by sayamitsaki

Posted (edited)

Talking to Nefin at the moment in game. I'll get to you next Sayamitsaki!

@Toyknight - thanks for the assist  ;)

Edited by Xtort

Posted

Talking to Nefin at the moment in game. I'll get to you next Sayamitsaki!

@Toyknight - thanks for the assist  ;)

ok thank you

Posted

ok thank you

I can't send you a whisper in game until you've gone through the newbie quests, which will get you to about level 5/6 or so - whatever level it is that you see the chat window.

But take your time, I'll be in game for another 5 hours or so! And there's always tomorrow!

Posted

ok 

i can use the text now

Posted (edited)

Our guild is growing nicely! Come join us for some fun and serious adventure! We have knowledgeable members who will not hesitate to help you out in any aspect. Love our little group of awesome people and looking forward to meeting more!

Bumping for visibility :) We've made great progress with just 8 members so far! Daily 30k pay and grabbing up all the guild skills. Keep it goin!

We're looking for more enthusiastic players to join our family. Give us a shout in game!

We do guild missions at 9:00 pm EST if you can make it but not required.

Edited by Ashanielle
1 person likes this

Posted

Come to Calpheon E1 and give us a shout.  We'd love to see you!

CapnHowdy Montesquieu

I can also be reached on LizLemon or Sciurus

1 person likes this

Posted

This sounds like a nice relaxed guild, I'd love to join.

My family name is Smartie and my sole character is Lemonlimes 

Posted

This sounds like a nice relaxed guild, I'd love to join.

My family name is Smartie and my sole character is Lemonlimes 

I tried to send you a friend request in game, a minute ago, but it "Cannot find character?"

Are you on the Edan server, NA? You can typically find us in the Calpheon E1 channel.

Also, I don't think I can communicate with you until you get through the "tutorial" far enough in game to see the chat window. Once you see your chat window, send me a friend request and I'll get you an invitation ASAP!