• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

guide Named workers (Location and bonuses)

54 posts in this topic

Posted

Thank you so much for the info I will put it to good use. My 4k Computer booted up for the first time tonight and I have some other parts for it shipping by boat and ground. Should be ready on by the weekend. That's when we tune it and set up the stream. I hope you can come see it in 4k :)

Thanks again for the text file I'm old fashioned and scared of links. I'm getting better about it but just not there yet!!! :)

The text document is attached to the original post ;) enjoy

Great guides like this get my likes. The community needs more like you specifically. Its not all about killing B|

Posted

Thank you so much for the info I will put it to good use. My 4k Computer booted up for the first time tonight and I have some other parts for it shipping by boat and ground. Should be ready on by the weekend. That's when we tune it and set up the stream. I hope you can come see it in 4k :)

Thanks again for the text file I'm old fashioned and scared of links. I'm getting better about it but just not there yet!!! :)

Great guides like this get my likes. The community needs more like you specifically. Its not all about killing B|

No problem. Happy to help ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow thanks man its freaking amazing! I was looking for this the other day and was hoping someone would post it! You heard my prayers ;D

Posted (edited)

Updated with the following corrections:

16/03/2016

:: Changed Tarte's race from Goblin to Human

:: Changed Bravant's inherent ability

:: Confirmed Bravant's affiliation (Trent)

Wow thanks man its freaking amazing! I was looking for this the other day and was hoping someone would post it! You heard my prayers ;D

Haha. Yes, the gods have spoken to me in my sleep ;) enjoy

Edited by FalseFiction

Posted

Q2 - So are they better than any worker I can get from the worker's supervisor?

• A2 - Not necessarily. Base stats and worker skills matter a whole lot. It's up to you to decide which stats and set of skills work out best for you in a given situation. Nevertheless, I would say some of them are a very decent option until you have energy to spare on gambling for workers.

So, I feel like I need to address this.

I saw this thread the other day and decided I was going to set some time aside to get the Gold workers near the towns I use.  Last night I went into the sheet to see where they were and saw that their stats were there also - great, now I can make some real informed decisions.  The issue is that the golden workers were all inferior to my basic blue workers and that was pretty disappointing =(

Not your fault, you did a great job collecting and collating all this information, it's just a shame.

Posted

So, I feel like I need to address this.

I saw this thread the other day and decided I was going to set some time aside to get the Gold workers near the towns I use.  Last night I went into the sheet to see where they were and saw that their stats were there also - great, now I can make some real informed decisions.  The issue is that the golden workers were all inferior to my basic blue workers and that was pretty disappointing =(

Not your fault, you did a great job collecting and collating all this information, it's just a shame.

Thanks for the reply! I do apologize if I somehow induced people into thinking these workers are necessarily better than the ones from supervisor. I tried to be as clear as possible when I said they are a very decent choice in an early stage of the game when - in my opinion - you'll have more important things to do with your energy such as: investing in nodes for +drops, gathering, crafting, processing and so on. Getting one of these workers costs you 15-20 energy given you had the knowledge for effective amity gain, while getting a good worker on a supervisor... well, it's all RNG but I've spent thousands of energy and I haven't gotten a single legendary yet.

As for the lower stats - and again this is my own view of things - some inherent abilities clearly make up for it when comparing to a blue or even some yellow grade workers. But yes, some named workers are clearly inferior - hence the spreadsheet with all the info you need beforehand! ;)

Posted

Can these hired workers level up like any other worker you purchase?

Posted (edited)

Can these hired workers level up like any other worker you purchase?

They do level up to lvl 30. However, they cannot be promoted - which is what I think you meant to ask.

Edited by FalseFiction

Posted (edited)

Anyone know where to get Knowledge nessesary for Calpheon workers?

Calpheon City Adventure Journal I

Edited by Attronach

Posted

I just got Navara in Calpheon.. It took me 8 hours to get.  Really involved theology and had to get 500 / 100 / 500 amity with NPC's, the last being in increments of 5 - 10 at most.

It was not pleasant.

Navara base stats: WS 60, MS 3, LU 15, ST 15 (unsure worth the very long quest)

Posted (edited)

I just got Navara in Calpheon.. It took me 8 hours to get.  Really involved theology and had to get 500 / 100 / 500 amity with NPC's, the last being in increments of 5 - 10 at most.

It was not pleasant.

Navara base stats: WS 60, MS 3, LU 15, ST 15 (unsure worth the very long quest)

lol his mini game is impossibe to do even tho i have all the needed knowledge to play. i just parked all my alts there and spam F1 to hire him but honesty if i have known that they arent the best workers than i would have just spam my alts  to get legendary workers the normal way. btw i do think alzath is still the best in heidel regardless.

Edited by Gudder

Posted

lol his mini game is impossibe to do even tho i have all the needed knowledge to play. i just parked all my alts there and spam F1 to hire him but honesty if i have known that they arent the best workers than i would have just spam my alts  to get legendary workers the normal way. btw i do think alzath is still the best in heidel regardless.

Yes it is hard.  You have to mix the theology up in 5 different ways, you can't just spam the same high percent chance ones.  You get +5 to +10 and you take the points each time.  You basically will lose 75% of the time just RNG.  I spent hundreds of energy on all my alts to get it finally.. probably not worth it.

Posted

They do level up to lvl 30. However, they cannot be promoted - which is what I think you meant to ask.

What I meant to ask was what level to the hired workers come in at.   Answer Professional level 1.  They can level up to 30 and that is it.

No workers around Epheria? 

Posted

Hey, was wondering if you're planning to update this for Mediah? If so then here are 4 workers. First two affiliated with Tarif, and the other two with Altinova. I'm probably missing quite a few, but thought it might help some. 

BohamutiJamureKudranSavarin

2 people like this

Posted

Thanks a lot for this guide, was more than helpful !

However, there is a little mistake about one of the worker : Navara, from the Abandoned Land in Calpheon, is a human and not a giant... or may be he's a giant who didn't eat enough when he was growing xD !

Posted (edited)

Thanks a lot for this guide, was more than helpful !

However, there is a little mistake about one of the worker : Navara, from the Abandoned Land in Calpheon, is a human and not a giant... or may be he's a giant who didn't eat enough when he was growing xD !

His stats seem to point to him being human also but unless some1 wanna roleplay a racist it doesnt really matter what race they are ^^

It could be slightly helpful when trying to locate the workers visualy I guess.

Edited by Korvgubben

Posted

Now we need to hunt down for Mediah named workers and add them to the list.  Hoping for a good Weapons Goblin and Harvesting Human =P 

Posted

Awesome post, thanks man.

Posted (edited)

Hey, was wondering if you're planning to update this for Mediah? If so then here are 4 workers. First two affiliated with Tarif, and the other two with Altinova. I'm probably missing quite a few, but thought it might help some. 

BohamutiJamureKudranSavarin

I will update it as soon as I can. I've been ill for a couple weeks so I didn't have the time to catch up with all the new stuff. Plus, since I spend most of my playtime towards creating guides I'm not even done with leveling (only lvl38, shame on me :P). But yes, I'll be updating it soonish.

If people feel like contributing here's the info we need:

- Name, affiliation and race of the NPC;

- Location (with screenie, just like I did on the guide)

- Stats + inherent ability

Thanks for all the other replies, forgive me if I missed something.

Edited by FalseFiction

Posted (edited)

Good guide. Thanks for the effort.

Edited by Moonraker

Posted

What about the Altinova workers ? Im specialy wondering for the Human one named Kudran ! Thanks in advance if u find info for it :)

Posted

Any reason to use these over professional regular workers? I would like to have named workers but isn't it quite bad that they are professional-capped?

Posted

What about the Altinova workers ? Im specialy wondering for the Human one named Kudran ! Thanks in advance if u find info for it :)

want to know it too D:

Posted

Sweet sheet, thanks for the hardwork.

Posted

Savarin

savarin.png