• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

260 posts in this topic

Posted

Yup! Although in the beginning, the problem was only in NA after launch but then a few weeks in, RU released a new update/patch and the hair transparency issue started happening there too.

Hmm... It could be the images and videos were older we had seen. I noticed in the first beta test the hair was better. After launch the transparency issue got especially bad.

Chances are we just never saw hair in its better days because by the time NA/EU came around that hair was already gone.:(

Fine example how hair is bugged. :)

tukka.PNG

tukka2.PNG

Thanks for sharing! I noticed this hair is one of the worst offenders in the transparency (see your head outline) issue.

Posted

Thanks for sharing! I noticed this hair is one of the worst offenders in the transparency (see your head outline) issue.

One of the worst offenders in style too..  B|   Hehehe.

1 person likes this

Posted

Fine example how hair is bugged. :)

tukka.PNG

tukka2.PNG

Oh, good. This particular hairstyle looked so -----ed to me I was sure it was my video card after I'd tweaked some settings to make the game run a bit better, nice to know that's not the case.

Posted (edited)

My Ranger just went from dark-black coloured hairs to super-saiyajin yellowish-blonde! Haven`t played for a few days/weeks and just logged into the game to find this nice little present... And that has obviously nothing to do with lightening effects etc. but with a real change of the colour.

Edited by Alcorius

Posted

I've noticed that some hairstyles, in the main controller section, the second one where u can twist different strands and such, it doesn't stick when I hit apply and doesn't set the applied, adjusted hairstyle. Nothing changes in-game even though it does it in the customization menu, and shows the changes there.

Posted

Can we hope for any fixes to this soon?

Posted

Just something I find annoying about my warriors hair style. It's the second hairstyle on the second row. This also seems to happen with the mohawk hairstyle...I reduce the length all the way down but some little strands of hair can be seen. It also affects the outline ingame when you're sitting or leaning against something. I'm unsure whether or not that white outline is supposed to follow the default hair style length regardless, though.

PS: Warrior hairstyles suck. It's like they all want me to look like Fabio or be bald. This is the best one (in my opinion) and it still has it's issues. But this is just a side note.

2016-04-29_76953907.thumb.JPG.572405413e2016-04-29_77479725.thumb.JPG.fd7c9099ad

Posted

Can we hope for any fixes to this soon?

I'd guess next weeks maintenance might be a patch, given they didn't update the client this week, and the one before that was the blader release which was planned long in advance. They were probably waiting for a good amount of bug feedback first to put more fixes in one update.

Posted

Having a problem with brown hair/beard looking completely blonde on my new berserker. Tried making a different one with black hair and white tips and the white tips appear blonde as well. Has anyone else ran into this problem?

Posted

Haven't been able to change the length of hair on any of the styles for Maehwa since release... Stuck with the default length/style, can only change the color of it. =[

Posted

bumpity bump

Posted

My lady's character's hair went from sandy blonde to carrot-top red with this patch.

B|

1 person likes this

Posted

Still not fixed...  :c

Posted

Nothing fixed still :/ and no word from Daum.....

Posted

Just something I find annoying about my warriors hair style. It's the second hairstyle on the second row. This also seems to happen with the mohawk hairstyle...I reduce the length all the way down but some little strands of hair can be seen. It also affects the outline ingame when you're sitting or leaning against something. I'm unsure whether or not that white outline is supposed to follow the default hair style length regardless, though.

PS: Warrior hairstyles suck. It's like they all want me to look like Fabio or be bald. This is the best one (in my opinion) and it still has it's issues. But this is just a side note.

2016-04-29_76953907.thumb.JPG.572405413e2016-04-29_77479725.thumb.JPG.fd7c9099ad

Thats new. 

Latest update hair is still all messed up. New pirate outfit has a trim that glows like hair/feathers do.

Posted (edited)

Just to share screens of my ranger Light Pink / Red hair.

38265020160504821207823.jpg

45478520160505902601736.jpg

24039120160505902617626.jpg

With moonlight (Glowing effect)

79902420160505902773181.jpg

And what i get when i wanna create a Mage ...

30101520160505901978419.jpg

Edited by Zephinae
1 person likes this

Posted

Latest update hair is still all messed up. New pirate outfit has a trim that glows like hair/feathers do.

Indeed. Here's a pic showing the lack of shading on the fluffy trim for documentation.

2016-05-05_421134193.thumb.JPG.14aee64e1

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Just to share screens of my ranger Light Pink / Red hair.

38265020160504821207823.jpg

45478520160505902601736.jpg

24039120160505902617626.jpg

With moonlight (Glowing effect)

79902420160505902773181.jpg

And what i get when i wanna create a Mage ...

30101520160505901978419.jpg

Thanks for sharing, that pink hair is super transparent in the third pic wow!

Indeed. Here's a pic showing the lack of shading on the fluffy trim for documentation.

2016-05-05_421134193.thumb.JPG.14aee64e1

Thanks for sharing Kurumi, My guess is it looks even worse in game like at night and stuff. :/ I really wanted that outfit too... such a bummer. There are quite a few outfits I have not purchased thanks to this bug. :(

Edited by Z.chu
1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks for sharing, that pink hair is super transparent in the third pic wow!

Yes it ruins my screenshots and my experience of the game i hope they are working on it :(

Posted

Figured I'd post this atrocity for fun... Yuck.2016-05-07_5911796.thumb.JPG.08304fbdfc0

1 person likes this

Posted

Here ya go!

2016-05-08_178990079.thumb.JPG.3e71b95b2

2 people like this

Posted

snapped a beautiful portrait of Cruhorn and his gorgeous glowing beard.

2016-05-08_96573633.thumb.JPG.48d649eadc

1 person likes this

Posted

Pearl Abyss: We will take over EA.

Posted

So awful.. I really despise this glitch. I love character creation but all my characters have hairstyles and colors I don't prefer because it's just too ugly. I fell victim to this on my main and chose some bright colors, to end up with magic glowing and color changing hair. It got really funky and nasty because I mixed blonde and light pink, a real mistake... When her hair wasn't glow in the dark it was weirdly dark and not what I wanted at all. Her makeup was also very weirdly colored (usually too saturated) when it got darker too. I have pictures of examples of this weirdness.

So then I changed her appearance and I'm just getting weird results :( I seem to have no problems with anything on her anymore. I attached an example of her new look with both UI on and off and they look nice. The biggest difference is I took the blonde out and changed the hairstyle. I really think it's just luck with this hairstyle and color because horses and other creatures still look nasty. I don't think there would be a way to fix just one character when this seems to be most obviously a problem with the whole game.

As for my other characters, I tried to make a ranger but she suffers from the nasty see through glitch. I made a maehwa instead just for her pretty purple hair to end up neon and glowing at night. *sigh*

I sure hope this gets fixed!

2016-05-12_26960586.png

example.png

example2.png

wxample3.png

Posted

Her makeup was also very weirdly colored (usually too saturated) when it got darker too. I have pictures of examples of this weirdness.

example2.png

that's interesting, I hadn't noticed that. I've certainly noticed that makeup becomes more saturated when you zoom out, but I hadn't ever looked very close at the difference between day and night.