• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How to Silver Embroidered Fisher's Clothes +2?

57 posts in this topic

Posted

After long searching with google, in forums, reddits and some other sites i didn´t found an answer because i all found are open questions.

In ingamechat the answers was only "ask google ;)" or flaming without any reason.

How can i upgrade my Silver Embroidered Fisher's Clothes +1 to a +2 version?

That´s how it NOT work:

Silver Embroidered Fisher's Clothes +1 + Silver Embroidered Fisher's Clothes +1 =/= Silver Embroidered Fisher's Clothes +2

Silver Embroidered Fisher's Clothes +1 + Black Stone (Amor) =/= Silver Embroidered Fisher's Clothes +2

20160312040301_1.thumb.jpg.33f906eb541b6

On this picture the Black Spirite says that it is possible and what the upgrade is good for but not how to upgrade.

Posted (edited)

I am going to guess it works like Accessories. 

Silver Embroidered Fisher's Clothes +1

Silver E
mbroidered Fisher's Clothes   
=
S
ilver Embroidered Fisher's Clothes +2 (if possible fail, lose both just like Accessories)

Edited by Timex1
7 people like this

Posted

Thank you very much.

I testet it twice and had bad luck but that´s how it works.

Posted

How many stacks did you use for +1?

Posted

If it is the same as accessories I would assume you would want 3 or 4 failstacks before attempting.

Posted

Anyone know what stats a +3/+4/+5 gives?  

Posted

Anyone know what stats a +3/+4/+5 gives?  

+0 Fish level +1, movespeed +1, DP 16

+1 10% XP, Fish level +1, movespeed +1, DP 18

+2 15% XP, Fish level +2, movespeed +2, DP 20

+3 20% XP, Fish level +2, movespeed +2,  DP 23

+4 25% XP, Fish level +2, movespeed +3, DP 26

+5 35% XP, Fish level +3, movespeed +4, DP 29

How many stacks did you use for +1?

I have the most success with +6 stacks. Though I have done it with less, though I think that was pure luck lol.

Posted

does anyone know how many stacks a +2 would take?

Posted

+1 took 6 stacks for me

Posted

i failed +2 with 40 stacks. wasted so much gold trying to make +2

Posted

It's really not worth going above +1 for the crafting outfits unless you literally have nothing else to spend your money on. Getting a +1 isn't too bad, getting a +2 is likely to cost you 25 million. I can't even imagine if there is a single +5 in the game, and, if so, how many hundreds of millions it must have cost. 

Posted

It's really not worth going above +1 for the crafting outfits unless you literally have nothing else to spend your money on. Getting a +1 isn't too bad, getting a +2 is likely to cost you 25 million. I can't even imagine if there is a single +5 in the game, and, if so, how many hundreds of millions it must have cost. 

Well it is worth it with for example Trainers Cloth Since they give +exp for horses. 
I think i already crafted around 30 Trainers Cloth and wasted around 5-6 +1 in trying to get it to +2... It really is frustrating... No i have to stock up on them again i guess :/

(Sorry for reviving the post^^)

1 person likes this

Posted

do it like this:

if u achive a +1 wear it and enchant for +2 on another, once it is +2 repeat wear this one now so u dont loose the gear u are using at moment
u can than use the old +1 to enhance further

rly slow progress tho but less frustrating

5 people like this

Posted

do it like this:

if u achive a +1 wear it and enchant for +2 on another, once it is +2 repeat wear this one now so u dont loose the gear u are using at moment

rly slow progress tho but less frustrating

Exactly the method I go with. Not the most efficient time wise but the safest.

1 person likes this

Posted

That's what I've done with Processing, I currently have +3

Posted

I'm currently working on this as well...about 30ish outfits and have 5 +1's with a +7 and +6 fail stack currently.  Saving those for trying to +2.  Did use a few accessories and got to +2 failstack first

Posted

RNG is RNG, i +1 twice at 0 stacks, and other times fail up to 10 stacks. lol 

Posted (edited)

Spent about 3 mil making mine today, had zero fail stacks when I finally +2'd it. Not sure if they increased the rates or I just got really lucky.

Not sure why you can't stack 2 +1's on top of each-other for an increased chance. Would make a lot more sense. 

nUMaQYh.png

Edited by Illusive

Posted

ive probably used 2 mil theoretically just trying for fishing +1 which isnt actually worth it. +2 gets the extra fishing bonus. trainer and craftsman +1's at 8/9 fail stacks.

I recommend crafting base and just using it til you're rich.

Posted (edited)

I managed to get a +1 with a 1 fail stack, but I spent 1 mil because the first fail stack was attempt 1... lol I didn't read anything before getting my +1 

I definite will be trying to build up a fail stack before attempting for a +2 haha

Edited by GoXing

Posted

i failed +2 with 40 stacks. wasted so much gold trying to make +2

I got lucky with +2 at 20 stacks, tried +3 with 25 stacks and failed. Now wasting over 10 millions just to get back to +2, sigh....

I usually try to +1 with 3 stacks since it is cheap materials wise to make them.

Posted

So anybody can cofirm that getting past +2 is possible? Im being told that it is locked to +2 right now and it would be unlocked as we go along. I just wanna make sure :P

Gief screenshotz pl0x

Posted

Is this from experience? 

I have a +3 crafters, +2 traders and trainers, +1 everything else so far.  

Most definitely worth it if you are using those life skills.

Not sure why you would say anything else, honestly.

It's a mat/ money sink like everything else in this game though.

Posted

cost me 4 mil to get mine to +2 so i didnt try yet to get over that.So cant say its possible but Pavo seem to say it is would like to see a screenie tough, But i also think we wouldnt be able to put it in the enhancement window if it was lock at +2...But one thing ive noticed when i put my +2 fisher cloth in the enhancement window, well when i look the stats for the +3 the Exp % + is not in the description anymore thats why i stopped upgrading it.Anyone have Screen of a +3 fisher ?
For both +1 fisher and trainer worked on the first attempt
+2 trainer about 3-4 failstack
+2 fisher ive stopped counting it loll 4mil in attempt.

Raagnaar.

Posted (edited)

I've went through about... 14~ fisher's clothes worth to get my first +1... reached +16 fail stacks that time. >.>  Second time was much more lenient... got it with at +1 fail stack.

So far i've been through 50 fishers trying to get a +2.  Wasted so much silver... but at least i'm now at 25 fail stacks, i guess... x.x (ran out of materials to make more... zzzz)

Edited by Koleopteros