• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

pvx - recruiting! Join GoldenLegion! [NA][PvX with a twist]

598 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

WJwuQSL.png

Greetings,

If you like both PvE and PvP, emphasize on fun and like golden sets, you should join Golden Legion! 

What we are:
We are a 5 years old community moving over from a game called Vindictus. In our prime, we were composed of about 90 unique members, all wearing golden themed sets. With the arrival of BDO, the core members of GoldenLegion regrouped and started a new branch! We are currently 70 members! Our goal is to provide a friendly and fun environment to our members while looking badass and unified doing it biggrin.png. We already recruited a good amount of new members fresh from BDO and they are having a blast! Our members wear golden themed sets. We are aware that following an armor color theme using only Loyalty Points Unknown Dyes might be a bit difficult for those who doesn't wish to buy from the cash shop, which is why the golden set is viewed as a long term goal. In other words, any player that likes the idea of a golden set and that will strive to one day get his own golden colors is welcome! We have a guild discord channel for guild coordination. While we highly recommend joining it, we do not impose it. Some of us played on the foreign versions of BDO while others are learning the ropes.

What we do:
At the moment., we do a bit of everything with no particular schedule. We can be classified as a PvX guild since we enjoy every aspect of the game and are planning to take part in all the content that is offered to us, from grinding to GvG to simply goofing around. We also have scroll nights based on demand.

Requirements:
Only 2 requirements: being friendly and having / willing to have your armor golden!
Why a golden set requirement? It gives a feeling of unity during guild runs and having a visual brand makes us easily recognizable at a distance. A great thing about gold is that it goes well with pretty much anything, so everyone can be golden while sporting their favorite color!

Whether you are a casual, hardcore, new or veteran player, you are welcome to join us!

Activity Policy:

There is no activity quota imposed to our members, but after 100+ days of inactivity, it is possible you will be booted to make place for players interested to join us. If that happens and you come back to BDO, simply contact us and we will re-invite you to the guild.

How to Apply:
To apply, reply to this thread with your ingame family name and we will contact you through a forum reply containing a link to our discord recruiting channel. On there, we will have a quick chat to make sure if we are good fits for each other. You can try to whisper us ingame as well, but I wouldn't recommend as many of us afk during workdays and night to train life skills. The whisper will simply be lost in the logs.

More information about our Golden Set Theme:
Only the metal parts of your main armor set (the one you wear most of the time) and main horse armor set need to be golden. This means that other types of materials like leather, fur or cloth can be any color to allow diversity! In the event that your set has too few metal pieces (all cloth for instance) the weapons, accessories and shields(if applicable) then have to be golden to compensate. Another option is to use golden dye types with a metallic reflection (such as Valencian or Keplanian) on cloth or leather parts to give that metal look.

Here are a few examples of what we are going for:

PNMHWsm.jpg0ybXVUt.jpg?1

FJzh6Om.jpg

Here, the red and black could be replaced to any color of your liking coupled with a shade of gold you think matches best.

3jcK3ll.jpgV80vO0R.jpg

V1ev8Ce.jpghDyUsCI.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**As we accept many shades of gold, we do not consider orange, bronze or reflection-less plastic yellow as gold. If unsure about a certain shade, ask me or an officer to see if it's accepted.**

See you in game!

.eJwNyFEOgyAMgOG7cADqQC14G4IEzbQltGYPy-4

2016-08-01_348311929.thumb.JPG.9af526149

.eJwNwtENhCAMANBdGIAKKAW3IUjQqJTQmvu43O5

2016-07-31_368035878.JPG.1b3357a88ff8e602016-08-12_186454038.thumb.JPG.2e72d3c2e

2016-08-12_185649566.thumb.JPG.8f8e9d3d5

Edited by BurningBern
Updated number of members!
6 people like this

Posted (edited)

I've been in Golden Legion for a few years now. Joined them in Vindictus. Had a blast there, hope to do the same in BDO.

Join the Golden Legion today !

476f2bc4-cab8-4f97-9471-61a417b452ce.jpg

*My Outfit in CBT

Edited by Synette
Golden Details!
4 people like this

Posted

=D I am also long time member. Golden Legion in Vindictus was great, and it is going to be much more fun here in BDO!!

Join Golden Legion now for lot of Fun !!!! <3

4 people like this

Posted

Probably the best guild with the best people I ever seen! Come play with us :D !

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hi there! I've been in Golden Legion for awhile now.  We're very friendly and we won't bite haha :P

Have a cookie and join Gold Side!!

Haki

Edited by Irregular
3 people like this

Posted

Also a long-time member ^_^. Gotta say, these guys are awesome.

No regrets!

B|

4 people like this

Posted

Sounds fun. I've always loved guilds with themes to unify each other. I will definitely apply.

5 people like this

Posted

Sounds fun. I've always loved guilds with themes to unify each other. I will definitely apply.

Welcome PotatoMasher! I will contact you when I get back home later today!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Witness the Golden Light ;)

Edited by Synette
2 people like this

Posted

Bump from work. On my way home now xD

2 people like this

Posted

I just recently joined this guild and i can say that they are awesome people! I would recommend joining to anyone.

4 people like this

Posted

Thanks for the bump Aristo :)

Join Golden Legion for much fun!

Here is a screenshot acquired during a guild gathering quest! 

GPcB9Ei.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

Try to find me :P

2016-03-16_14413760.thumb.JPG.410496aaad

3 people like this

Posted

Thanks for the bump Aristo :)

Join Golden Legion for much fun!

Here is a screenshot acquired during a guild gathering quest! 

GPcB9Ei.jpg

such beautiful screenshot

<3

2 people like this

Posted

Join_Golden_Legion_Rawr.jpg

Rawr! Join Today!

2 people like this

Posted

Looks like this Lizard Overdosed @_@

.eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGIAKFAG3IUjQnLYEavy43O7

2 people like this

Posted

Been a blast playing with these guys for a couple days. Feels like I fit right in with the family :3 Don't be shy, apply!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I played around with 15 Unknown Dyes from the Loyalty shop and I got 3 golds and a nice dark red. A bit bronze-ish, but that'll do for now! :)

This shows that, although harder, everybody can achieve a golden look without spending pearls in the cash shop!

.eJwNylEOgyAMANC7cAAKtALzNgQJmiklULOPZXe

Edited by BurningBern
1 person likes this

Posted

Why haven't you joined the Golden Legion yet?

1 person likes this

Posted

Bump before work.

2016-03-16_33629480.thumb.JPG.fd13f0c7f5

2 people like this

Posted

Nice to see some fellow ex-Vindictus players in BDO! :D

Currently not on Orwen but would switch server for a nice guild. Will look into it.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Nice to see some fellow ex-Vindictus players in BDO! :D

Currently not on Orwen but would switch server for a nice guild. Will look into it.

Hey there! +hello (can`t seem to be able to get rid of this vindi emoji habit +haha)

If you want to chat a bit ingame, we hang out on Calpheon-1. Let us know! :D

Edited by BurningBern
1 person likes this

Posted

Bump! Sadly I don't have nice pics. the guild is currently recruiting (I think). It's a nice guild. We are currently spread out in levels and in activities (trade, fishing, questing, exploring). Don't be afraid to join!

2 people like this

Posted

Just finished a guild islands exploration trip! It was a load of fun!

2016-03-18_575550533.thumb.JPG.2692796ac

1 person likes this

Posted

Salutations Gold Legion,

Me and two other close friends are looking for an active, mature competitive guild to PvP and PvE with, also with voice chat. We are all lvl 50 + (2 rangers, warrior, wizard, sorc) seeking more players to befriend and find a guild to devote our time into. If you guys are still recruiting and there are rooms for promotion we would like to come speak with you guys and play. Our gaming background ranges from competitive gaming guilds from Guild wars 1, League, Eve, gw2 and a few more. If you would, let me know when a good time would be to come talk. Thanks.

Best regards,

OrginalGangster (OGricecakez)

2 people like this