• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

pvx - recruiting! Join GoldenLegion! [NA][PvX with a twist]

598 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Heya, 

I already made a post about finding a guild, and came across this message. I'd like to find a group of friends to play BDO with, since right now im playing by myself. It gets boring... The horsies dont talk back unfortunatly :P I'd like to ask some questions, if you dont mind? 
Im from EU, and that makes it impossible for me to play during the weekdays during US prime time...I do play regurarly on the weekends, but maybe that is not enough attendance? Another question I have is, are you guys purely US/AUS based? I mean, are all the players in the guild from that region? Another question i have is, what activities do you do, and when do you do them? Last question, i promise :P Are you guys willing to teach a 'new' player? Ive been playing BDO since launch in EU/USA, but mostly by myself. I did try to teach myself somethings, but having to rely on google makes it difficult at times. (you dont always get the right sources on google to check facts) I just really liked reading your recruiting post, hopefully its not to many questions and you are still looking for players to join :) 

Hello CharmyAngellike,

I will try to address all of your questions, no problems :P

1. We don't really have an attendance requirement. Playing only during the weekends would be fine. However, if you disappear for 50+ days without any notice of absence, it is likely that you will be kicked until you give us signs of life! That said, if you can afk during weekdays to train life skills, it would still help the guild in various ways:

• It would help us have a constant 10+ guild members online to meet the requirement to place down node war fort.
  • Afking wearing gold armor on you and your horse is free advertisement for the guild as it is our brand!

2. We are a mix of Americans, Canadians and a few Australians. We also have one member from EU but he stopped logging in a while ago. So yes, the majority of the members share similar timezones, but a few of us play during the day (which would be evening for you I think?).

3. For guild activities, we are pretty laid back. The only activity we do on a constant basis is boss scrolls on Saturday nights. We also do node wars on some occasions, guild quests, party grinding, world bosses, etc. But we don't have a particular schedule for it. It's whenever we have enough members on willing to do something. Sometimes, we do our own things, like go island exploring or by playing hide and seek in towns xD Sounds silly I know but some enjoy it.

4. New players to bdo are welcome to join our guild. While we don't claim to know everything about bdo, we do what we can to bring fresh players up to speed with the game's mechanics. In fact we recruited a good amount of new players this week.

I think I covered everything? xD Let me know if I missed a question and/or if you are still interested to join us. We will have a few questions of our own if you are :)

Have a great day and see you around maybe!

-Bern

Edited by BurningBern
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hey I would love to join your guild! You guys seem really chill and friendly :)

I would like help with learning some of the stuff in this game(like how to make money) and I don't want to miss out on the group content like node wars, the sea battle stuff, etc.  

Do you have to wear gold even when you're on own soloing with no other guild members around? Can you change into your gold armor set when the guild is doing stuff together, when you're altogether? (hopefully that makes sense)

My family name is Violite

My character name is Rosaleati (Tamer) or Zamarya (sorceress)

Also I'm really shy... just so you know lol

Edit. Also I'm new to pvp... I've never pvped before :/ I might suck idk

Edited by LotusTea
2 people like this

Posted

Heya again,

Thanks so much for getting back to me so fast! I would like a chat with either you or one of the officers to see if i and the guild are a good match. 
You can add me ingame family name Chiii, character name Charmy. You could also send me a PM on this forum, whatever works :) 

Greetings Charmy

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hey I would love to join your guild! You guys seem really chill and friendly :)

I would like help with learning some of the stuff in this game(like how to make money) and I don't want to miss out on the group content like node wars, the sea battle stuff, etc.  

Do you have to wear gold even when you're on own soloing with no other guild members around? Can you change into your gold armor set when the guild is doing stuff together, when you're altogether? (hopefully that makes sense)

My family name is Violite

My character name is Rosaleati (Tamer) or Zamarya (sorceress)

Also I'm really shy... just so you know lol

Edit. Also I'm new to pvp... I've never pvped before :/ I might suck idk

Hello LotusTea!

We do have an officer that excels in making ingame silver that helps new members with handy tips. We don't have a skill / gear score requirement and accept new players to bdo in hopes that they will become an active member! Being new to PvP is not an issue either. We plan to train our PvP skills with a few other friendly guilds in the arena at some point.

To answer your question about the golden theme, yes it applies even when you are soloing, for your mount's armor and yourself (and wagon if you have one). The golden themed armor is our brand and also acts as free and effortless advertisement. If it becomes known that we are an all-golden guild, more players that likes the idea will join from their own. It's a long term goal, but a mandatory one (you don't need to be already golden to join us, but it has to be one of your mid-term goals). So in other words, you can't be full on purple (for instance), just dye gold for guild events, and then re-dye full on purple when you are done. You can however, dye all your metal golden and dye the rest (leather, fur, cloth) purple (or any color you want). To be in our guild, you have to embrace the golden theme. It's a "like it or leave it" rule :P. If you don't like gold, this is not the right guild for you.

If you are still interested, let me know!

See you around maybe,

-Bern

Heya again,

Thanks so much for getting back to me so fast! I would like a chat with either you or one of the officers to see if i and the guild are a good match. 
You can add me ingame family name Chiii, character name Charmy. You could also send me a PM on this forum, whatever works :) 

Greetings Charmy

Sure thing!

I am going to work but will be back this afternoon/evening.

I will add you ingame when I do. See you around!

-Bern

Edited by BurningBern
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Just finished dyeing my warrior all golden (I could do gold/black with the black on the non armour areas but I currently like the full gold).

I used Keplanian Soft Yellow to dye my armour per Bern's suggestion. It truly is the closest thing to gold.

Take a look at my baby Max! <3

IvRzwoc.jpg

UkfJ5T6.jpg

9NX27Rn.jpgeP2e818.jpg

\o/

Edited by KarateKid
Gold
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hello LotusTea!

We do have an officer that excels in making ingame silver that helps new members with handy tips. We don't have a skill / gear score requirement and accept new players to bdo in hopes that they will become an active member! Being new to PvP is not an issue either. We plan to train our PvP skills with a few other friendly guilds in the arena at some point.

To answer your question about the golden theme, yes it applies even when you are soloing, for your mount's armor and yourself (and wagon if you have one). The golden themed armor is our brand and also acts as free and effortless advertisement. If it becomes known that we are an all-golden guild, more players that likes the idea will join from their own. It's a long term goal, but a mandatory one (you don't need to be already golden to join us, but it has to be one of your mid-term goals). So in other words, you can't be full on purple (for instance), just dye gold for guild events, and then re-dye full on purple when you are done. You can however, dye all your metal golden and dye the rest (leather, fur, cloth) purple (or any color you want). To be in our guild, you have to embrace the golden theme. It's a "like it or leave it" rule :P. If you don't like gold, this is not the right guild for you.

If you are still interested, let me know!

See you around maybe,

-Bern

Sure thing!

I am going to work but will be back this afternoon/evening.

I will add you ingame when I do. See you around!

-Bern

Hey! Thanks for replying! 

I do like the golden theme, I love that sense of unity. Also I love the colour gold! It's a nice warm colour! <3 

Is this armor consider gold? I tried getting some gold dyes but they kinda came out bronze gold instead :( 

And then I really want to wear that maid costume, but would a cloth outfit come out gold enough?

I know I haven't joined the guild yet but I really hope you accept me! I've been trying to find a guild full of people that are friendly to (pvp)noobs and are chill! :) 

Edit. I found an armor set that I dyed a long time ago that would be perfect! the metal bits are already gold and the cloth underneath the pink is gold! so prettty! <3 [It's the puffy dress i'm talking about]

2016-08-12_597620.JPG

2016-08-12_637970.JPG

2016-08-12_2245530.JPG

2016-08-12_2252697.JPG

Edited by LotusTea

Posted (edited)

Hey! Thanks for replying! 

I do like the golden theme, I love that sense of unity. Also I love the colour gold! It's a nice warm colour! <3 

Is this armor consider gold? I tried getting some gold dyes but they kinda came out bronze gold instead :( 

And then I really want to wear that maid costume, but would a cloth outfit come out gold enough?

I know I haven't joined the guild yet but I really hope you accept me! I've been trying to find a guild full of people that are friendly to (pvp)noobs and are chill! :) 

Hey there, no problem!

Glad to hear you do like gold!

For the armor you showed, it's indeed too close to bronze and some pieces are dyed pink when it should be gold to fit our theme. Here is an example of how this set would have to look like in gold and pink:

As for the maid outfit, you can dye your weapons and get golden armor for your horse. Maybe you could also dye the trimmings golden see how it would look.

Untitled1.thumb.jpg.352900a35686e18c8197Untitled2.thumb.jpg.7cf03d7b6a6c339020ce

As for the gold types, I can tell you which kinds are good. Do you use a Merv palette?

Edited by BurningBern

Posted

I can start using the merv palette! and sorry about too much pink lol your picture looks way better anyway, I want my character to look like that now.

Also I edited my post about that puffy dress, is that one gold enough?

Posted (edited)

I can start using the merv palette! and sorry about too much pink lol your picture looks way better anyway, I want my character to look like that now.

Also I edited my post about that puffy dress, is that one gold enough?

yes the puffy skirt part is gold enough :)! I suggest however that you also apply the same gold on the weapon, metal bangles on the arms and the hair accessories. If it's metal, gotta be gold :D No rush though, as long as you are working on it. Merv's palette is not necessary, you can use regular dyes if you want. Whichever option you prefer! (although Merv's palette is awhole lot cheaper... RNG is horrible with the boxes).

I don't have that set to show you what I mean but I circled the metal parts on your images. When you look at your set, if you see a piece is metal, it has to be golden! If a set if full metal, we allow some parts to be colored, but for the case of sets that are almost all cloth and misc materials, all the little pieces have to be gold! 

2016-08-12_2245530.thumb.JPG.78ed64f396c

2016-08-12_2252697.thumb.JPG.a45e25dcdde

Edited by BurningBern

Posted

ty I'll make sure to dye them! :)

Ok so heres me using this bleach, then I bleach all the colours then I press dye. I also tried clicking the bleach in my inventory, dosent work.

2016-08-12_5698061.JPG

2016-08-12_5711296.JPG

2016-08-12_5713712.JPG

2016-08-12_5728295.JPG

2016-08-12_5763095.JPG

2016-08-12_5764779.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

Heya again,

Greetings Charmy

Sent a friend invite :)

Posted (edited)

My main outfits!

Thanks again Bern! I'm happy to be a part of this guild! :D

2016-08-12_9207646.JPG

2016-08-12_10521676.JPG

Edited by LotusTea
2 people like this

Posted

Bern's recommendation of dyeing your armour using Keplanian soft yellow is the best. It truly looks like gold (or at least is the closest thing to it). 

2 people like this

Posted

Bern's recommendation of dyeing your armour using Keplanian soft yellow is the best. It truly looks like gold (or at least is the closest thing to it). 

I sometimes mix both Keplanian Brilliant and Soft yellows to have that extra contrast. Here, the lion& trimmings is soft yellow and the rest is Brilliant yellow

Untitled.thumb.jpg.4a235c427ce54984f9c04

1 person likes this

Posted

So, today our guild had a nice adventure through the oceans to different unexplored islands! We hunted down a whale, caught fish, relics, and even found an abandoned castle with a gate that we could use to lock ourselves in for defense, kinda like a secret defense base. Pretty awesome. 

Here are some screenshots from many that we took! Enjoy!

lIwJMLA.pngaZRucLi.jpg

oTASRYx.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

pewpew

Posted

I like this picture :P

2016-08-14_34503187.JPG

2 people like this

Posted

and so do I! 

Posted

It's dope! Love what you did with the pink on the horse. Matches your golden outfit.

1 person likes this

Posted

good morning

Posted

Here's another golden character of mine!xD I think I'm gonna make her my main. Her name is Zamarya<3 2016-08-15_120390677.thumb.JPG.c0037647fHer lip piercings are awesome :)2016-08-15_120347611.thumb.JPG.1984be655

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello Golden Legion, my family name is OmegaSage. I am interested in joining your guild. I started playing the game with early access as a Conqueror. The Guild I joined was good for a time, but self destructed when the Guild Leader rage quit. Around that time I stopped playing myself. This past week I've gotten back into the game and have started fresh with a new Ninja with some hand-me-down gear from my alts. I am looking for a friendly guild where I can get stuff done, do stuff with the guild, and mostly just have fun. I am looking forward to a favorable response.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello Golden Legion, my family name is OmegaSage. I am interested in joining your guild. I started playing the game with early access as a Conqueror. The Guild I joined was good for a time, but self destructed when the Guild Leader rage quit. Around that time I stopped playing myself. This past week I've gotten back into the game and have started fresh with a new Ninja with some hand-me-down gear from my alts. I am looking for a friendly guild where I can get stuff done, do stuff with the guild, and mostly just have fun. I am looking forward to a favorable response.

Greetings OmegaSage and welcome back to bdo!

I am currently at work, but I will try to contact you ingame so we can have a quick chat to figure out if we would be a good fit for each other!

See you around!

-Bern

Posted

AHHH!! Where did the time go? xD

HELLO NEW GUILDIES!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello I am a former Vindictus player and  am really into action games and MMOs. I'm not the most experienced player out there but I've been around for a bit. Started with runescape and moved around to 9 dragons, WOW, GW2, Vindictus, Tera, and a few others. Now I'm diving into BDO, I also like games that let you settle down and go fishing if you wanted to. I'd love to join a guild and meet some cool people. family name is Wolveborn. Please accept me into the guild if you can..

1 person likes this