• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

pvx - recruiting! Join GoldenLegion! [NA][PvX with a twist]

598 posts in this topic

Posted

Hiya! I'm very interested in joining this guild <3 

Been playing the game for about 2 months now, looking forward to making new friends and learning more about the game! 

Family Name: ProjectAura

Ranger Main: AegisAura

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Welcome Corozom and Aura to Golden Legion!

Also, here is a pict of our most recent PvP training skirmishes

.eJwNwtENhCAMANBdGIAKKAW3IUjQqJTQmvu43O5

Edited by BurningBern
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

hey i am interested in joining the guild

i have been playing the game for a few months now and want to make new friends and learn more about the game. been trying to pm you guys ingame for a day now with no luck lol

Family Name: Mr_Monkey

Sorc Main: Mr_Pickle

Edited by Mr_Monkey
1 person likes this

Posted

Hey I am interested in joining your guild, I have minimal experience but I plan on playing the game more so I want to join a guild or some people that regularly play the game.

Family name: DarthAutism  

Main: Azilyn

2 people like this

Posted

Yes I happen to be interested as well. I main a wizard now

Family name: Rolaen  

Main: Isaac_Yami

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes I happen to be interested as well. I main a wizard now

Family name: Rolaen  

Main: Isaac_Yami

Hey I am interested in joining your guild, I have minimal experience but I plan on playing the game more so I want to join a guild or some people that regularly play the game.

Family name: DarthAutism  

Main: Azilyn

hey i am interested in joining the guild

i have been playing the game for a few months now and want to make new friends and learn more about the game. been trying to pm you guys ingame for a day now with no luck lol

Family Name: Mr_Monkey

Sorc Main: Mr_Pickle

Welcome to all of you!

We will try to reach you ingame to discuss a little bit! An officer or myself will add you so we can discuss further!

See you all around!

-Bern

Posted

Hi! I'm interested in joining the guild, I've been playing this game since Dec. 1 now and I think I got the grasp of it! I'm a level 56 musa that is slightly geared, just doing lifeskills now-a-days, but planning to move from my laid back guild to more of an active guild that wants to progress together and where there are matching armor sets to show the guild pride! (love the gold)

Family name: Mapple

Character name: Kiltar

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi! I'm interested in joining the guild, I've been playing this game since Dec. 1 now and I think I got the grasp of it! I'm a level 56 musa that is slightly geared, just doing lifeskills now-a-days, but planning to move from my laid back guild to more of an active guild that wants to progress together and where there are matching armor sets to show the guild pride! (love the gold)

Family name: Mapple

Character name: Kiltar

Grettings Kiltar! Glad you like the golden theme!

I send a friend request ingame so we can chat some more!

See you soon!

-Bern

Posted

Hi All,

Only started playing late this month, Your thread caught my eye. Who doesn't like gold right?

Currently learning the ropes and would like a guild to be apart of help us all grow.

Not sure how TZ will go, I'm an Aussie so might miss the peak times?

Family Name : Slibadiah

Character Name : Slinochi (But will change soon, need to find a class to main on,currently a Kuni but thinking of rolling a Tamer)

Cheers,

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hello new to the game and was looking for a guild to get into and was wondering if you were still recruiting?

my Family name is Inamaru

current character is Neo_Suzu or Neo_Valeria not sure which i'll be playing most of

Edited by NeoPeaceMaker
1 person likes this

Posted

Heyo

Do you peeps run a discord? I'm hanging out with a few different guilds in discord atm, getting a feel for them before joining

Would like to see if you guys are a fit, so pm me a discord link if you can

Cheers!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone! Multiple points to cover this time :)

1. Welcome to Mr. Pickle and Mapple that recently joined! 

2. @DarthAutism Sorry I missed your pm, I was afk. Will try to contact you again when I see you online.

3. @Rolaen I sent a friend request so we can discuss further ingame!

4.  Response to the more recent posts:

Hi All,

Only started playing late this month, Your thread caught my eye. Who doesn't like gold right?

Currently learning the ropes and would like a guild to be apart of help us all grow.

Not sure how TZ will go, I'm an Aussie so might miss the peak times?

Family Name : Slibadiah

Character Name : Slinochi (But will change soon, need to find a class to main on,currently a Kuni but thinking of rolling a Tamer)

Cheers,

Welcome Slibadiah! I sent a friend request so we can discuss further ingame.

Furthermore, one of our officer is Australian as well and probably plays when you do! I'll ask him if he can get in touch with you: he is named Alex_Zan. 

See you around! :D

Hello new to the game and was looking for a guild to get into and was wondering if you were still recruiting?

my Family name is Inamaru

current character is Neo_Suzu or Neo_Valeria not sure which i'll be playing most of

Hello NeoPeaceMaker and welcome to bdo! We are indeed looking for active players to join us. Added you as well so we can discuss further!

Heyo

Do you peeps run a discord? I'm hanging out with a few different guilds in discord atm, getting a feel for them before joining

Would like to see if you guys are a fit, so pm me a discord link if you can

Cheers!

Hello Kearnstar! 

We do have a discord channel, but we mostly use it as a notice board and for chat. If you are looking for a heavily voice chatting guild, it is probably not the best fit for you as we only join it for the occasional node wars.

If you are still interested, let me know!

-Bern

Edited by BurningBern

Posted

This guild sounds right up my alley. I've been playing since closed beta, but only recently was i able to have time availble to play BDO. Can't wait to hear from you guys!

Family name: Fuuton

Ninja Main Name: Shibyu

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm a new player coming from Mabinogi. I just joined yesterday and I'm currently in the Olvia Channel. I tried to add your names but for some reason I can't. I'm really interested in joining your guild though so if you could please add me that'd be great! I'm new but willing to put in the work to start helping others ASAP. (:

Family name: Fanttasy

Char Name: Kreus

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Happy new years in advance!

This guild sounds right up my alley. I've been playing since closed beta, but only recently was i able to have time availble to play BDO. Can't wait to hear from you guys!

Hello MrGunnyBuns! I will send you a friend request so we can discuss further ingame :D 

See you soon!

EDIT: Just noticed you already sent me one :P I'll try to contact you whenever I see you online!

I'm a new player coming from Mabinogi. I just joined yesterday and I'm currently in the Olvia Channel. I tried to add your names but for some reason I can't. I'm really interested in joining your guild though so if you could please add me that'd be great! I'm new but willing to put in the work to start helping others ASAP. (:

Family name: Fanttasy

Char Name: Kreus

Welcome to bdo Aaron! Same as for MrGunyyBuns, I sent a friend request so we can talk about joining the guild!

See you around :)

-Bern

Edited by BurningBern

Posted

Hi there, this sounds like the type of guild that I have been looking for. I am still quite new and pretty lost but I am having a blast but would like to have a blast with other people rather than solo. My family name is Hodstock and character name is Nashier.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi there, this sounds like the type of guild that I have been looking for. I am still quite new and pretty lost but I am having a blast but would like to have a blast with other people rather than solo. My family name is Hodstock and character name is Nashier.

Hi there Hodstock, thank you for your interest in joining the guild. I would love to have a chat with you whenever you are free. I am wondering if you have discord - its easy to chat, and I am always there. If so, please add me, name is Hearty#6343.

Welcome Stormshadoow to our guild ^.^

Uasdadasdantitled.png

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi there Hodstock, thank you for your interest in joining the guild. I would love to have a chat with you whenever you are free. I am wondering if you have discord - its easy to chat, and I am always there. If so, please add me, name is Hearty#6343.

Uasdadasdantitled.png

Hey thanks for the reply. I sent you a request on Discord Hodstock#5037. If you wanted to do voice chat I will have to wait until another time due to my 5 month old daughter sleeping next to me, however I can do text chat on discord if that is an option!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Uasdadasdantitled.png

Welcome StormsShadoow! Awesome golden set :D Welcome as well to Fanttasy that recently joined us!

Hello! I received your ingame PM but you were already logged off when I tried to respond! (10:30 pm est). Will try to contact you again whenever I see you online!

Edited by BurningBern

Posted

Hi planning to join your guild! From Australia by the way. Rerolling for a tamer or a sorceress - was a maehwa. Family name is ScarletWinter, hope to join you guys ingame! 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi i join BDO two month ago  can i join your guild!

Family name: GIRIGIRIAI

Char Name: Mikumotina

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello,

I'm an extremely mature player that has been playing mmo's for 2 decades.  I've been muscling through bdo, trying to find my way on my own for a little while now, but I think it's time to contribute to a guild and experience more of what this game offers.  I'm really into the idea of standing behind your guild colors to form a bond.  It's something you don't see anywhere else in the game.  I'm mostly maining on my zerker who is 54 now.  I play between 2-6 est most weekdays if not all, and sporadically throughout the weekend.  

Family Name:  Draconus

Name: Monster

1 person likes this

Posted

Hows it golden' GoldenLegion,

Vindictus vet here looking for a guild to join and catch up.  I sail for a living so I'm usually gone for months.  But, now that I'm on vacation, I'll be available for gaming for a few months.  I've played only a month after release so my level is still at what was once the hard cap.  The left my last guild for obvious reasons.  But, when I came back, it looked as if the members all but disappeared.  I'll be on every now and then catching up on games besides BDO since relearning the basics can be a bit overwhelming.  If you'll have me it would sure help me out in getting back into the game.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,

Family name: Stride

Ranger: Esley

1 person likes this

Posted

Since all the server merged, All the Vindictus players all in one server now in BDO lolz

1 person likes this

Posted

hey, im interested in you guild if you are looking for new members

1 person likes this