• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

pvx - recruiting! Join GoldenLegion! [NA][PvX with a twist]

598 posts in this topic

Posted

family name: IrishPotato

current main: TheIrishPotatoe

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello everyone! I was away for the weekend, so I couldn't respond until now! As there are many of you applying at the same time, It's possible an officer tries to reach you before I can! To speed the process,  try to add Hearty (family name) , Aurorion (family name)  and myself ingame and leave us a 1:1 pm! We will respond if we aren't afk :)

Hi planning to join your guild! From Australia by the way. Rerolling for a tamer or a sorceress - was a maehwa. Family name is ScarletWinter, hope to join you guys ingame! 

Hello Cameala! Welcome to our forum thread! We have 2 Australian members  so far with us, so timezone shouldn't be an issue to have guildies on at the same time as you! (and a couple of night owls as well).

Hi i join BDO two month ago  can i join your guild!

Family name: GIRIGIRIAI

Char Name: Mikumotina

Already inguild, welcome Giri!

Hello,

I'm an extremely mature player that has been playing mmo's for 2 decades.  I've been muscling through bdo, trying to find my way on my own for a little while now, but I think it's time to contribute to a guild and experience more of what this game offers.  I'm really into the idea of standing behind your guild colors to form a bond.  It's something you don't see anywhere else in the game.  I'm mostly maining on my zerker who is 54 now.  I play between 2-6 est most weekdays if not all, and sporadically throughout the weekend.  

Family Name:  Draconus

Name: Monster

Hello Draconus and welcome to our guild thread!

I'm glad you like the guild color theme idea :D We'd love to have a chat with you ingame to answer your questions if you have any beforehand!

See you around!

Hows it golden' GoldenLegion,

Vindictus vet here looking for a guild to join and catch up.  I sail for a living so I'm usually gone for months.  But, now that I'm on vacation, I'll be available for gaming for a few months.  I've played only a month after release so my level is still at what was once the hard cap.  The left my last guild for obvious reasons.  But, when I came back, it looked as if the members all but disappeared.  I'll be on every now and then catching up on games besides BDO since relearning the basics can be a bit overwhelming.  If you'll have me it would sure help me out in getting back into the game.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,

Family name: Stride

Ranger: Esley

Hello Stride and welcome!

There is no issue if you leave for a couple of months if we get a heads up! We've been around since release and will most likely be here whenever you come back home from your sailing trips :P Let's chat a bit ingame!

See you around!

hey, im interested in you guild if you are looking for new members

family name: IrishPotato

current main: TheIrishPotatoe

Hello Tokama and IrishPotato!! We still are!

We'd like to have a little chat with you first :D. Add Hearty and send a pm whenever you see her online!

See you around!

1 person likes this

Posted

If you are still looking, im interested. Would like to chat/speak with someone about it.

IGM:  Mattw7137

2 people like this

Posted

Fam name: Mindz

My main is a wiz (44 currently) named Lascivus.  Looking forward to an invite if you're still recruiting!  I may also be AFK on a valk named Healin who's my fisherwoman as a heads up.  

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hello Golden Legion.

Me and my wife we are looking for a guild we are neebie in the game, both level 55. I am a wizar and my wife a Valkirya.

My family name: Trandalf.

My wife Family name: Driela

I wait for your contact thanks for your time.

Edited by Trandalf
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hey guys.

I am also looking for a guild, still somewhat new to the game. Currently a lvl 54 musa.

Also I'm a night owl (PST time) hope that is okay with you guys.

Edit.

Sorry guys I did a typo on my family name

Family name: Bodanh (Not Bodahn, hahahahah)

Thanks!

Edited by Shinsharogi
Typo
1 person likes this

Posted

Can I join guild?
 I have some gold staff. whisper me DeadMoroz

1 person likes this

Posted

If you are still looking, im interested. Would like to chat/speak with someone about it.

Hi Mattw7137, Thank you for your interest of joining us! I would love to have a chat with you when you have time!

I am wondering if you have Discord, Its super convenience to chat there, if you do, please add me. My name is Hearty#6343 =D

looking forward to hear from you,

Hearty

My main is a wiz (44 currently) named Lascivus.  Looking forward to an invite if you're still recruiting!  I may also be AFK on a valk named Healin who's my fisherwoman as a heads up.  

Hi there Mindz,

Thank you for your interest to joining us!

I would love to have a chat with you if possible. I find it super easy to chat on Discord, and im on there all the time, so if you also have Discord, Please add me Hearty #6343.

Thank you so much =D

Hearty

Hello Golden Legion.

Me and my wife we are looking for a guild we are neebie in the game, both level 55. I am a wizar and my wife a Valkirya.

Hello, 

Thank you so much for liking us! I would love to have a chat with you and/or your wife sometimes if possible =D

I am mostly afk in game, but I am on Discord very often, SO if that is also convenience for you, please add me at Hearty #6343.

Thank you so much for your consideration, 

Hearty =D

Hey guys.

I am also looking for a guild, still somewhat new to the game. Currently a lvl 54 musa.

Family name: Bodahn

Thanks!

Hi there Shinsharogi, 

We also have a few night owls in guild, so no problem at all. 

I would love to have a chat with you sometimes. I am on Discord a lot, so if you want to, please add me at Hearty#6343 

look forward to hear from you,

Hearty

Can I join guild?
 I have some gold staff. whisper me DeadMoroz

Hi DeadlSsue,

Gold staff sounds like a good start. Thank you for liking us.

If you would like to chat more, please add me on Discord (it is super convenience to chat there) at Hearty #6343.

Thank you so much,

Hearty =D

and also, my penguin ^.^

is so cute <3

asedasdasdadq.png

Posted

Hey guys.

Family name: Bodahn

Thanks!

Hello Golden Legion.

Welcome everyone. I sent to each of you a friend invite ingame so we can discuss in real time. See you around!

-Bern

Posted

Hey Art.     You 50 yet?

2 people like this

Posted

Hey Bern I edited my earlier post because of a typo.
Sorry about that.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hey Bern I edited my earlier post because of a typo.
Sorry about that.

Lol no worries, explains why I couldn`t reach you.

Edited by BurningBern

Posted

Hey Art.     You 50 yet?

Hi SInax =D Im so over 50!  I am 56 now ^.^

I even got awakening weapon!! 2 balls!

Ionan should come back, he will get cool balls ^3^

1 person likes this

Posted

Interested in joining. Character: Elliana. Family: IamDeath

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey! My brother friend and I are looking for a guild and you guys look great from what I have seen! even go on fun adventures! character name Lumixer family name Cynical

1 person likes this

Posted

Interested in joining. Character: Elliana. Family: IamDeath

Hey! My brother friend and I are looking for a guild and you guys look great from what I have seen! even go on fun adventures! character name Lumixer family name Cynical

Greetings to you both (and Lavitz's brother)

Our guild is almost at max capacity! But we can make some place for really interesting candidates! 

Add me to your friend list and try to reach me for a little chat!

See you around!

Posted

Hey guys, I was in the guild a few months ago, was named Naxremis of some kind or another, I am guessing I was removed, was wondering if there was room for me again?

2016-05-03_1044943401.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hey guys, I was in the guild a few months ago, was named Naxremis of some kind or another, I am guessing I was removed, was wondering if there was room for me again?

2016-05-03_1044943401.JPG

Hello FeiYue! For sure, any old members that had to be removed for inactivity are more than welcome to join us back should they want to! We had to boot a few ppl with more than 100+ days of inactivity to make place for a swarm of new members.

I sent you a friend request! See you around!

-Bern

Edited by BurningBern
1 person likes this

Posted

I was in the guild, ages ago (during the summer i believe) but i left due to personal reasons (nothing to do with the guild, dont worry :) ) but i was wondering if i could perhaps join again? I'll only be active on the weekends though, because of school and such :)

2 people like this

Posted

Hey a buddy and i are interested in joining if there is still room. we are both old Vindictus players as well and the gold theme is a plus.

Family name is Legion718 

Main character is PLAGUEx2

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

This sounds like a great guild to join. If you still have room I am very interested in joining. 

Family Name: Kaisuri

Main: Kohaki

Edited by Orirn
2 people like this

Posted

This sounds like a great guild to join. If you still have room I am very interested in joining. 

Family Name: Kaisuir

HI there Kaisuir,

I tried to add you but couldn't. wondering if there's any typo at the family name.

If you have a chance , please add me in game, Family name: Hearty,  Main character: Soba

Or on Discord at Hearty#6343.

I would love to meet and talk ^.^

Thank you so much!

Hearty

Posted (edited)

I was in the guild, ages ago (during the summer i believe) but i left due to personal reasons (nothing to do with the guild, dont worry :) ) but i was wondering if i could perhaps join again? I'll only be active on the weekends though, because of school and such :)

Hello again Queen! You are more than welcome to join back! Contact Hearty ingame :D (I`m out for the day) See you around!

Hey a buddy and i are interested in joining if there is still room. we are both old Vindictus players as well and the gold theme is a plus.

Family name is Legion718 

Main character is PLAGUEx2

Hello Legion! We already met ingame :P Welcome to our guidl!

Family Name: Kaisuir

Greetings Kaisuir! Please Contact Hearty (Family Name) Ingame for a little chat :D

Edited by BurningBern

Posted

Hello! Your guild sounds like something I've been looking for and I like the gold theme, my in game family name is Obscruitas. Really hope I can get in, I'm relatively new to the game I have two characters at level 34 and 36, I played when the game launched on my tamer which is the 34 and just got my Pc running again and started a Musa which is my 36. 

1 person likes this

Posted

family name: Thejumpers

main:Risingfire

New to BDO and like the theme of the guild =], hope to join and team up with you guys.

1 person likes this