• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

pvx - recruiting! Join GoldenLegion! [NA][PvX with a twist]

598 posts in this topic

Posted

I would like to join the guild if I may.

Family Name : AznJeff

Char: MyNameIzJeff

Timezone: I'll mostly be on somewhere around 10pm EST today and whole day tomorrow.

1 person likes this

Posted

Looking for an active guild to join. I have a level 50 character but eh, still finding which class I like best. If that is ok with you guys lol.

1 person likes this

Posted

It`s no problem at all! What is your family name ingame?

I would like to join the guild if I may.

Family Name : AznJeff

Char: MyNameIzJeff

Timezone: I'll mostly be on somewhere around 10pm EST today and whole day tomorrow.

Hello Jeff

transcoder.png?trim&id=16-4hltn1jwl3-il1

We wil try to get in touch ingame! To speed up the process, try to get intouch with us ingame as well! 

See you around!

Posted

Greetings! I received your friend invite ingame, let's try to get in touch there so we can have a little chat!

Greetings and welcome to bdo! What is your family name? we can't reach you unless you tell us :P

See you around!

family name is fantasi

1 person likes this

Posted

Welcome to all the new members!

Posted

Just got into BDO and saw that the guild post. Hoping I can join just waiting on Dark Knight to come out before I go all out in leveling 

Family Name: Plainwhisper

Mostly on around 7-9pm EST 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi! I'm interested in joining, hopefully you guys are still accepting?

Family name: Lyaly

I'm mostly active around 6 pm - 12 am AEDT for now. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Family name = Boerema 

Char Name is Saiilormoon 

<3

1 person likes this

Posted

Just got into BDO and saw that the guild post. Hoping I can join just waiting on Dark Knight to come out before I go all out in leveling 

Family Name: Plainwhisper

Mostly on around 7-9pm EST 

Hi! I'm interested in joining, hopefully you guys are still accepting?

Family name: Lyaly

I'm mostly active around 6 pm - 12 am AEDT for now. 

Family name = Boerema 

Char Name is Saiilormoon 

<3

Welcome everyone to our guild thread! We still have places for some new players! sorry@Plainwhisper for the delay!

We will try to reach you ingame, but it can be faster if you all try to reach us as well ingame at the same time!

See you around!

Looking for an active guild to join. I have a level 50 character but eh, still finding which class I like best. If that is ok with you guys lol.

Hello Pengradonmite! Sorry, it seems I jump over your post by mistake last time I checked the forums. If you are still looking for a guild, we should chat!

Posted

I came back to BDO after a long hiatus not too long ago and I'm looking for an active, friendly guild. I just saw your thread and figured this would be a good guild to join

Char name: Aschalla

Family name: Sycialia

1 person likes this

Posted

Welcome everyone to our guild thread! We still have places for some new players! sorry@Plainwhisper for the delay!

We will try to reach you ingame, but it can be faster if you all try to reach us as well ingame at the same time!

See you around!

Hello Pengradonmite! Sorry, it seems I jump over your post by mistake last time I checked the forums. If you are still looking for a guild, we should chat!

Too late :P

1 person likes this

Posted

Too late :P

Lol Allright! Best of luck :D

I came back to BDO after a long hiatus not too long ago and I'm looking for an active, friendly guild. I just saw your thread and figured this would be a good guild to join

Char name: Aschalla

Family name: Sycialia

Hello Sycialia!

I sent you an ingame request so we can chat. 

See you soon!

-Bern

Posted

Family name: Lowe411

Ingame name LimeKagamine

1 person likes this

Posted

I would love to join the guild for multiple reasons:

1. I feel like being in a guild will help me concentrate and decide what I want to do in the game. I love BDO, but I have trouble focusing on one thing since there's so much to do. I often-times find myself overwhelmed lol.

2. My character names are based on a couple characters - Oromis and Glaedr (dragon rider and dragon), from one of my favorite book series - Eragon. And Glaedr is a gold dragon, so this fits perfectly for me.

Family name: Shurtugular

Character name: Last_Uchiha

1 person likes this

Posted

hello im a returning play have not played in 1 year: but i was a huge fan of vindictus and now im getting back into this game since my computer is all beefed up and able to handle it now!

Family name is Wiickedd

character name: Leontis

im going to be an active player and hope to be accepted! :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Greetings on our thread! I will try to get in touch after work.

See you around!

-Bern

EDIT: We just added a recruiting ch in our discord server. Will be a lot easier to get in touch with us or an officer. Sent you the link via private message.

Edited by BurningBern

Posted

I'm interested in joining, I generally play all sorts of games and seek to get better at all of them! I Pmed you ingame but you were probably busy or something.
Family: Yosha
Character: Kurokuroka

1 person likes this

Posted

Dropping by to say "Hi der" on behalf of all of us over at <Incredible>, stay golden baby. B|

1 person likes this

Posted

Dropping by to say "Hi der" on behalf of all of us over at <Incredible>, stay golden baby. B|

Thx Trix! :D

Meet Babar and Ganesha! Our newest guild members :D

.eJwNyFEOgyAMgOG7cADqQC14G4IEzbQltGYPy-4

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello Golden Legion, I would love to join your guild! I've been enjoying BDO and really want to expand my experience by joining a guild. My family name is: Dunedorn

1 person likes this

Posted

intrested in joining, family name: Abacus_Shard, character name: Fractal_Shard

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello Golden Legionnaires!

My Family name is Krypteron, and I'm a returning player to Black Desert Online. I've sent a message to the 3 names listed in the original post, I'll attempt to message in-game as well! Let me know if you need anything else from me, I'll be playing in-game for the next few hours before I prepare for work tomorrow.

Thank you!

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello Golden Legionnaires!

My Family name is Krypteron, and I'm a returning player to Black Desert Online. I've sent a message to the 3 names listed in the original post, I'll attempt to message in-game as well! Let me know if you need anything else from me, I'll be playing in-game for the next few hours before I prepare for work tomorrow.

Thank you!

intrested in joining, family name: Abacus_Shard, character name: Fractal_Shard

Hello Golden Legion, I would love to join your guild! I've been enjoying BDO and really want to expand my experience by joining a guild. My family name is: Dunedorn

Greetings to you all and welcome to our guild thread!

I will send a forum PM to each of you when I get home tonight!

See you around!

-Bern

Posted

Hello.  My husband and I are getting back into bdo after a long break.  we are looking for a mature active guild and this one seems to be a good fit.  we enjoy the life skills aspect of the game such as trading, horse breeding, and working the economy.  we have a few characters over lvl 50 but i just started a dark knight and am enjoying her so i will be working on lvling her up.  we also wouldnt mind participating in node wars but dont pk at all.  if we sound like a good fit for your guild please get in touch with me my family name is Dutchess and my character name im playing at the moment is Mystic_Freyja.   i do hope to hear from you 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello.  My husband and I are getting back into bdo after a long break.  we are looking for a mature active guild and this one seems to be a good fit.  we enjoy the life skills aspect of the game such as trading, horse breeding, and working the economy.  we have a few characters over lvl 50 but i just started a dark knight and am enjoying her so i will be working on lvling her up.  we also wouldnt mind participating in node wars but dont pk at all.  if we sound like a good fit for your guild please get in touch with me my family name is Dutchess and my character name im playing at the moment is Mystic_Freyja.   i do hope to hear from you 

Hello Dutchess and welcome to our thread!

Sorry for the delay of my response, it has been quite a week!

I will try to reach you ingame so we can have a little chat!

See you around,

-Bern