• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

pvx - recruiting! Join GoldenLegion! [NA][PvX with a twist]

598 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm a fairly new player to the BDO world. I'm only level 18 currently and I am looking for a fun and family like guild who can help me grow. I like that you are unified and all show solidarity. That's a rare sight in any game I have played but nonetheless, its a great idea.

family name is deathwisp, Imarialia

Edited by Imarialia
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hi, I'm a returning player to BDO, level 56 ranger, 153/155/177, with family name : Ionn.  I'm just looking for a chill, but active guild, and thought your guild seemed awesome.

IGN: Neiea

Edited by Neiea
1 person likes this

Posted

I'm interested in joining your guild. I sent a message earlier but got no response

2 people like this

Posted

Yo new to this game currently at lvl 51 Musa would love to join this golden guild!

Family name: SabahNur

See you all ingame!

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi, I'm a returning player to BDO, level 56 ranger, 153/155/177, with family name : Ionn.  I'm just looking for a chill, but active guild, and thought your guild seemed awesome.

IGN: Neiea

I'm interested in joining your guild. I sent a message earlier but got no response

Yo new to this game currently at lvl 51 Musa would love to join this golden guild!

Family name: SabahNur

See you all ingame!

Welcome to our guild thread! I sent to each of you a forum PM.

See you around!

-Bern

1 person likes this

Posted

Howdy!  Was hoping to get a hold of someone regarding the guild so we could chit chat.  IGN is Purgatorie Oleary.  Happy hunting!!

1 person likes this

Posted

tried to message one of you , you still recruiting ?

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello! I am interested in enlisting within your ranks. I am a new BDO player and I've just recently finished my tour on Olvia. Have a dandy morning!

-Hugh

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi im interested in joining your guild , my main character is a level 56 witch 140/92/170 AP/DP and im currently looking for a guild that is active and does all sort of contents BDO has to offer ... and also chilling :D:D:D

Family name: Newdegates

See you all ingame thanks xD

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Howdy!  Was hoping to get a hold of someone regarding the guild so we could chit chat.  IGN is Purgatorie Oleary.  Happy hunting!!

Hello! I am interested in enlisting within your ranks. I am a new BDO player and I've just recently finished my tour on Olvia. Have a dandy morning!

-Hugh

Hi im interested in joining your guild , my main character is a level 56 witch 140/92/170 AP/DP and im currently looking for a guild that is active and does all sort of contents BDO has to offer ... and also chilling :D:D:D

Family name: Newdegates

See you all ingame thanks xD

Hello to all of you! I sent to each of you a forum PM with a link to our guild discord, will make it a whole lot easier to get in touch!

See you around!

-Bern

tried to message one of you , you still recruiting ?

Welcome to the guild!

Edited by BurningBern

Posted

Hello, interested in joining this guild. Multiple level 50 characters and maining a Ninja atm. Would like to contact with someone to get some info/invite. Thank you!

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey I'm interested in joining this guild! I'm a new player but I'm looking forward to learning and helping out the guild in anyway that I can! Thanks!

1 person likes this

Posted

Welcome to BDO to you both! I send a forum PM to each of you. 

See you around!

-Bern

Hey I'm interested in joining this guild! I'm a new player but I'm looking forward to learning and helping out the guild in anyway that I can! Thanks!

Hello, interested in joining this guild. Multiple level 50 characters and maining a Ninja atm. Would like to contact with someone to get some info/invite. Thank you!

Posted

Oh, it's you

Posted

Welcome to BDO to you both! I send a forum PM to each of you. 

See you around!

-Bern

I looked just now, dont see a forum PM, maybe resend?

Posted (edited)

I looked just now, dont see a forum PM, maybe resend?

Hello! You are right! Real sorry about that, not sure what happened. Sending you another one right now.

Edited by BurningBern

Posted

Bump Bump.

Update on some shenanigans from last week. We had a guild PvP duel tournament with equalized gear with some pretty entertaining and long fights. This was put together by one of our newer members and was great fun. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi I just sent you a PM. Myself and 2 other friends are interested in joining.

2 people like this

Posted

Welcome to the guild Saintgg :D!

To all others that posted here to join but didn't reply back to my PM response, the ball is in your court! I don't have enough free time to run after each of you. :P

See y'all around maybe!

Posted

Welcome to the guild Saintgg :D!

To all others that posted here to join but didn't reply back to my PM response, the ball is in your court! I don't have enough free time to run after each of you. :P

See y'all around maybe!

still recruiting?

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello I just started playing recently and want to join a guild with a great community. I am interested in joining your guild! I look forward to make new friends and have fun with everyone.

Family name: Megamon

1 person likes this

Posted

still recruiting?

Yes we are, but not actively.

Hello I just started playing recently and want to join a guild with a great community. I am interested in joining your guild! I look forward to make new friends and have fun with everyone.

Family name: Megamon

Hello Megamon and welcome to bdo!

I will send you a forum PM with a link to our guild discord so we can chat further. See you around!

Posted

I am basically a new player to the game I have played it before but not serious I am looking for a clan that I can grow with and learn from I would love to join you guys .