• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

5 level 50 players Looking for end game GvG/PvP guild [EDAN SERVER]

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

My name is Gracen and am a Co Leader of Undead Legion and use the tag <UXA>. We are a very PvP oriented guild and have been playing together for years, some of us since 1999, and most recently in Albion Online and some are in Life is Feudal. Unfortunately out of our guild, only 5 of us decided to play BDO, actually 6 but he doesnt talk much to us. Because of this we are not large enough to truly test the end game and large scale pvp and we would love to do this part of BDO.

Our highest level is 51.51 right now with 3 others in their 50's and one turning 50 today(3/12/2016). Our breakdown is 1 Sorceress(51.51), 3- Wizards (all 50), and a Ranger that will be turning 50 today. 3 of us are in the US, 1 (Dutch i think, cant remember, and 1 is an Aussie.

We are very PVP minded and always strive to get better at our class. We have a Discord so we are very willing and insist on using some voice comm whether it is Discord, TS3, Vent, or Mumble. We are on Edan server and mostly stay in the Velia E1 channel.

Let us help your end game as well as help us enjoy the end game! Please feel free to contact me ingame @Gracen or @Jezvin or on here. We would really prefer all of us to join together!

Edited by Gracen

Posted (edited)

Hey there we are Undefiable and we are looking to expand our guild with level 45+ members, we are trying to do a couple guild bosses a week and start doing some GvG. We've already had a few wars and are looking for new members interested in PvP. let me know!

Noticed you are on Edan, unfortunatly we are on Orwen server.

Edited by DarkSpirit

Posted

thanks for attempting to recruit us! 

Posted

The question is, how do you feel about anime?

Posted

i can watch it or I can not, it doesnt affect me either way. I can not speak for the other guys

Posted (edited)

I only ask because my guild <Otaku> is made up primarily of anime fans, and while it isn't a requirement, some people don't like that. If you're alright with that, then..

We are a highly active PvX guild that is still growing out. Most of us developed our characters in a balanced way, and so we're just finally starting to build a reasonable fighting force, and are always looking to expand it (Currently at around 10 50 and 51, and another 10 between 40-49). We're working on consistent groups for scrolls in order to maximize those drops, and have many more experienced players willing to offer advice. (For gear, grinding, and life skills) 

If that sounds like it might interest you, feel free to drop by our Discord; https://discord.gg/0niC5vICSPKM6Bfx 
Or message me in game at Swordsman.

Edited by Solemnace

Posted

Soemnace, what are you guys stance on PKing? 

Posted

Sent you a PM

Posted

Hello, Hostile just pruned some inactive players so we have a few spots open. All we do is GvG, grind and PK. I think we already have an Aussie too. Message Rimo or myself in game if you would like to know more.

Posted (edited)

You should join <Final>. We have been the top PvP guild in several games such as: SUN, Dragon's Prophet, ESU, etc

If fighting 10v20 and stil lcoming on top is your thing, then that's us :)

Whisper "Drafunx" ingame. We're on Edan.

Here are some videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCvI-kCL0Q

Edited by Drafun

Posted

PMd you.