• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The Ghillie suit

What do you people think about the ghillie suit   1,974 votes

1. 1. What do you people think about the ghillie suit

• Daum should remove the ghillie suit as it introduces a paying strategy and therefore a two-speed PvP
    • Rework the suit, refund players.
    • Rework the suit, don't refund players.
    • Ghillie is fine.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

462 posts in this topic

Posted

I like the cashop atm, but the Ghillie is the only thing that gets near a P2W item, so it's bad.

Except when I was trying to xp in Sausan, every pk'ers I meet was Wearing this damn suit. A lot of pvp'ers in videos wears the suit. It's meaningfull. Nothing to debate.

If so many players buy this item it's not the skin, we all know it so there is another reason. We all know wich reason it is.

To correct the thing adn show intention to keep a balance in game, DAUM should really do something about this. It would be good for the image of the game.

Posted

We lolled very hard yesterday when we jumped a red suit when we were doing scrolls. He dyed it red ><

Posted (edited)

1a36bc49d1d3e8ceb6d5a74ff2e693e2.png
https://gyazo.com/1a36bc49d1d3e8ceb6d5a74ff2e693e2

1,354 people think there is something wrong with the costume

505 people think the costume is fine

how is this shit still in the game, remove the cancer before it gets untreatable at sieges

Edited by outofourlives
1 person likes this

Posted

So much salt. It's not p2w. It hides a nameplate. It does not give any statistical advantage. It is not a must have in any way shape or form. I pvp both with and without it depending on what I am doing. If I am hunting certain people/guilds I'll use it. Otherwise I'd rather have my 10% xp.

The people claiming that it's p2w simply can't pvp very well obviously and feel that the suit helps the person in some way

That's quite a contradiction in these few sentences.

"It does not give any statistical advantage."

No stats, but tactical advantage. Hiding the nameplate can be a huge deal.

"It is not a must have in any way shape or form"

No item is a must have, but this still gives advantages and is only bought with pearls.

"I pvp both with and without it depending on what I am doing. If I am hunting certain people/guilds I'll use it."

If the suit doesn't give any advantages whatsoever, then why are you using it situationally?

"The people claiming that it's p2w simply can't pvp very well obviously and feel that the suit helps the person in some way"

Reread your post and ask yourself why you or anyone else bought this item. Why do top PvP guilds require them? Advantages that can only be gained through the cash shop is P2W.

Posted

Just rework the dam thing and put this crap to rest. I personally tire of taking dmg from some one who is visibly whiffing their attacks.

Posted

Sick of being ganked by easy mode Rangers in coward costume. Just came here to vent my spleen.

Posted

This costume is ruining pvp. I could care less about getting my butt kicked in PvP, but when I can't see where my opponent is in a sea of mobs or players it's no fun at all. A simple fix is to show a users name if they flag or are engaged in war, problem solved. Having your name hidden is one of the biggest advantages in pvp and I can't believe this is actually an item in a pvp game. Daum, please for the health and longevity of your game fix this horrible overpowered item I just want to see my opponents and enjoy the pvp :(

Posted

People get anadvantage for money while there is no possible way to get anythign similar ingame. Its Pay2Win.

Posted (edited)

The people defending this item all have one and are the worst sort of hypocrites who just seriously, please, just drink some bleach.

wth the huge controversy it's clear something should be done.

devs make gvg game, give option to hide guild name

wut

thats like the worst kind of stupid

this game is amazing but their are some design decisions that throw the entire thing into question.

for many players this is an overwhelming con to this game

Edited by Preaux

Posted

I like the ghillie suit because it makes it easy to spot cowards.

Posted

I remember someone commenting how in KBDO, most players automatically target Ghillie suit users because of their distaste of it.

Posted

• Name Tag will be displayed even if players equip Ghillie suit in node, siege and red battle field.

Thank you for doing this Daum, faith in BDO restored.