• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

So, what level is everybody, so far?

34 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm just curious. I wonder if anyone here is level 30, or even level 40, already!

I'm not...

I'm only level 16. I haven't had that much time to play. And the time I have spent, has mostly been playing in a very sandbox-y way. I've been just going out exploring and doing whatever seems fun at the time on whim instead of leveling and doing quests like I'm supposed to.

Posted

I just started today so I'm only level 9. Still trying to get the hang of the combat. ^_^

1 person likes this

Posted

There are lots of 30s and that was about 8 hours ago. you can see the status of the top players in game. There is an option to see top gatherers/crafters/wealth/level.

Posted

There are lots of 30s and that was about 8 hours ago. you can see the status of the top players in game. There is an option to see top gatherers/crafters/wealth/level.

but those lists does only represent the current channel not the server ;) 

Posted

They just kill mobs and lvl up, not doing any quest, but u gonna need to do all quests, and it take some times :)

Posted

but those lists does only represent the current channel not the server ;) 

Good to know, but there were plenty of 30's already.

Posted

27 atm

Posted

Level 11 - i've been waiting for this game for  while but haven't really looked in depth at any systems and I'm quite overwhelmed by it atm, everything seems very complicated (or more like its just totally different to what i am used to) to my new eyes! Its taking me longer than most ha!

Posted

So, to people in their 30s now, what are you guys doing to level? Just grinding or mainly quests?

Posted

So, to people in their 30s now, what are you guys doing to level? Just grinding or mainly quests?

I would do quests till 15ish at least to get you into the world and some inventory space. Then you can use one of the guides for best spots to grind. You have to grind anyway cause you hit a point the kills from quests aren't enough to lvl. So its faster to stay at a good grind spot for a few levels anyway. 

1 person likes this

Posted

level 15 i played like 4 hours mostly quest spent a lot of time looking for all the "?" in the towns

Posted

turned 20 in 1 simple day... no idea why people are bitching about the "QQ leveling too slow! boring grind. blabla". 
today still lvl 20 simply cus i havent grinded anything but clearing up quests xD which we all know is pretty slow for leveling :P

2 people like this

Posted

Grind in the most crowded (by mobs) place and black spirit's quests. Don't bother if you're new to the game as it's not worth it since it will be wiped, just acquaint yourself with the game and mechanics. People that played in other regions do it to check more thoroughly how some changes work at higher levels (e.g., potions, drop rates in lv 50 spots,...)

Posted

I'm still only level 11... Still gathernig the knowledge and completing every single quest. I already played other version and I know how quest are important

Posted

I'm not worried about level yet. I'm exploring the game for now, tho level 12.

Posted

Lvl 11. But i'm also doing a bunch of crafting quest. Got 10/10 constitution points atm.

Posted

Only level 17 after the first day since I have been taking my time and instead of grinding, I've been learning stuff that I couldn't figure out before due to lack of ability to read Russian. 

Node Management being the big one. 

Also, grinding is a pain in the ass when you have all these "holier-than-thou" wizards coming along and stealing your mobs. Us Rangers get left behind real fast due to lack of strong AOEs early game. 

Posted

Level 1.

I work, and .....character creation...

1 person likes this

Posted

Took 31 yesterday.  Hoping to get 50 sometime today. 

Posted

Level 1.

I work, and .....character creation...

Take your time with the character creation! It's a whole game on its own xD haha

Only level 17 after the first day since I have been taking my time and instead of grinding, I've been learning stuff that I couldn't figure out before due to lack of ability to read Russian. 

Node Management being the big one. 

Also, grinding is a pain in the ass when you have all these "holier-than-thou" wizards coming along and stealing your mobs. Us Rangers get left behind real fast due to lack of strong AOEs early game. 

Best way to spend ur time in BDO is to get to know the game as much as u can and take this to ur advantage for launch. As a warrior even the rangers steal my kills xD haha damn range attacks.. 

I'm not worried about level yet. I'm exploring the game for now, tho level 12.

Just enjoy mate ^^ levels will get wiped in 1 week anyways. so try to get as much knowledge as u can

I'm still only level 11... Still gathernig the knowledge and completing every single quest. I already played other version and I know how quest are important

+1 knowledge is power :P 

1 person likes this

Posted

lvl 17, all i am doing is fishing and trading >.> Gonna leave the grinding for the real game when it gets released lol

Posted

Ranger - 25, Wizard - 20, Berserker - 5 Didn't really force myself to grind - did some taming and money making mostly through fishing.

Tried out multiple classes in order to see what fits best. Can't decide between Wizard and Ranger though - will get worse with the valkyre. 

Posted

I'm just curious. I wonder if anyone here is level 30, or even level 40, already!

I'm not...

I'm only level 16. I haven't had that much time to play. And the time I have spent, has mostly been playing in a very sandbox-y way. I've been just going out exploring and doing whatever seems fun at the time on whim instead of leveling and doing quests like I'm supposed to.

I know how you feel. Didn't have much time to play either. My ranger is lvl 12 right now, hope that I can catch up this evening tho :p

Posted

forgot to say I'm 20 with tamer. Probably stop there. I did some fishing and will probably see what else there is to discover now that we have proper English version.

I spent the last 2 hours last night just helping people with understand the systems. Not really caring about leveling now that tamer has her beast.

Posted

I spent the last 2 hours last night just helping people with understand the systems.

That must have been irritating with how fast the chat gets spammed. Messages only showing up for a few seconds.