• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

My Game keeps Freezing

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello i am having a recurring problem. My game keeps freezing and I need to do ctrl+alt+delete to shut down game otherwise will contentiously keep saying "not responding".This can happen in first 5 mins of game play and every few mins after, or I can play for hrs before it starts happening. Seems to have no pattern too it. I have done some google searches everything I have found doesn't help. I have also adjusted graphics and lowered them to see if that helps and it does not.

Here is the specs of my pc:

AMD A10-7870K Godavari Quad-Core 3.9 GHz + MSI Radeon R7 250 DirectX 12 R7 250 2GD3 OC 2GB "Duel Graphics setup", MSI A88XI AC V2 FM2+ AMD A88X, G.SKILL Ares Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 2133, TOSHIBA MQ01ABD100 1TB 5400 RPM 8MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 2.5".

If anyone can help me i be very great full.

tyvm

Edited by DarkKiaser

Posted

I have the same issue, leaving a comment for if someone comes with help. I didn't have this before, this started happening recently

Posted

I'm also having this issue but only after the patch before the current one. Happens mostly when I fish or am crafting.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm also having this issue but only after the patch before the current one. Happens mostly when I fish or am crafting.

Experiencing the exact same issue as you.

Really really annoying putting on a craft going to the bathroom or something and coming back to it frozen

Posted (edited)

Same here. There's no pattern to it, sometimes I can play a half hour, sometimes it's five minutes. I really hope the next patch/maintenance day will fix this issue. It's really frustrating when you're fighting and then freezing, only to log back in and you're dead. I can't tell how you many socketed crystals I've loss due to this. On another note, I can actually AFK fish for hours in Velia and Heidel without a single crash. I'm beginning to think it has to do with loading textures/objects in areas when you're running around.

Edited by Keiju

Posted

same issue here, bumping for vis

Posted

bump

Posted (edited)

same here please fix this is becoming a gamebreaker for me now im level 40 and it keeps crashing every 3 mins literally but with mine it seems to come back after 30 seconds but by then my character h

as been killed if you are grinding so you lose xp and items its becoming too frustrating now please fix.

Edited by mashembo

Posted

I am the GM of a very active guild and its really annoying crashing randomly on missions and stuff, but for some reason the devs and GMs of this forums dont even seem to care enough to give us an answer to why this is happening.

They are probably too ashamed that they cant even figure out what's wrong themselves. Really sad.

Posted (edited)

Also having the same problem, happened within the last patch or two.

Edited by Kesler
misspelling

Posted

I have this problem from time to time also, more often now that May 4 Patch has been released.

Posted

@GM_Huego

Im having this issue, And its just gotten worse with the latest patch.

I get these mini freezes from what seems to be textures? or models loading in and then when its worse it just stops responding all together. Please fix this, I cant grind because of the amount of mobs that needs to render in, I can fish but when I go to traders or the marketplace It freezes also, And Its not like I can Avoid people my whole BDO life.

https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/207484505-Crashing-and-Freezing <- Ive done this and it hasnt worked, It started like 2 patches ago and has gotten worse with the Mediah Part 2 patch. Please look into whats wrong.