• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Account Compromised (12/03/2016)

65 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello,

Today I had the unpleasant experience of finding out that my account was hacked.

I've already tried to create a ticket but still didn't receive any response, so I thought I'd try my luck on these forums.

I do not share my account with anyone, no one knows my login information except for me and yet somehow someone else was able to login to my account.
The only way I could think of was through some key-logger software, but I scanned with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and nothing was found.

Yesterday (11/03/2016) I stopped playing at about 23:30 and remember placing my main character near the Heidel bank.
Today I logged in at 14:15 and found this same character at Velia with all of my potions missing which I thought was strange.
Then it hit me, the realization that I was hacked, I rushed to the warehouse in Heidel where I store all my valuables to discover that it was completely ransacked.
I had so much stuff in there, a bunch of Black Stones and over 500 wheat I was farming... but worst of all my precious Pearls (at least €12+)... all gone.

I wished there was a way to see a log of the Pearl Shop purchases so i could at least see what he got himself with my money.

I've now of course changed my password, which I guess is basically all I can do right now.
I'm hoping there is some way to restore my character from where I left it yesterday. 

Could someone look in to this matter at your earliest convenience? Because this is really bugging me.
Can you believe that I don't even feel like playing anymore right now? And this game is amazing...
I just hope we can get this sorted out and at least catch the culprit.  Justice!

I've seen there is another guy on Reddit with the same problem so I'm wondering if anyone else had this happen to them?

Posted

Could someone look in to this matter at your earliest convenience? Because this is really bugging me.
Can you believe that I don't even feel like playing anymore right now? And this game is amazing...
I just hope we can get this sorted out and at least catch the culprit.  Justice!

Send in a support ticket.

1 person likes this

Posted

did you fall for those bikinipanda/gold spam bots websites for free daum $$$$$?

4 people like this

Posted

So how are the pandas?

3 people like this

Posted

Send in a support ticket.

I've already tried to create a ticket but still didn't receive any response, so I thought I'd try my luck on these forums.

1 person likes this

Posted

bikinipanda here to service your account hacked needs.

Posted

You'll be waiting a couple of weeks for your ticket to be answered, until then may I recommend buying another copy of the game and a lot of pearls?

Posted

should not of talked to those RMT's

Posted

I got my pearls the legit way. And I know better than to trust spam bots.

Posted

inigo-montoya_that-word.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

I got my pearls the legit way. And I know better than to trust spam bots.

Oceans Go to the staff tracker and send Jouska a direct message

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello,

Today I had the unpleasant experience of finding out that my account was hacked.

I do not share my account with anyone, no one knows my login information except for me and yet somehow someone else was able to login to my account.
The only way I could think of was through some key-logger software, but I scanned with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and nothing was found.

Yesterday (11/03/2016) I stopped playing at about 23:30 and remember placing my main character near the Heidel bank.
Today I logged in at 14:15 and found this same character at Velia with all of my potions missing which I thought was strange.
Then it hit me, the realization that I was hacked, I rushed to the warehouse in Heidel where I store all my valuables to discover that it was completely ransacked.
I had so much stuff in there, a bunch of Black Stones and over 500 wheat I was farming... but worst of all my precious Pearls (at least €12+)... all gone.

I wished there was a way to see a log of the Pearl Shop purchases so i could at least see what he got himself with my money.

I've now of course changed my password, which I guess is basically all I can do right now.
I'm hoping there is some way to restore my character from where I left it yesterday. 

I've seen there is another guy on Reddit with the same problem so I'm wondering if anyone else had this happen to them?

With absolutely no way to really secure your account with two factor auth, part of the blame is on DAUM.  I don't know why they havent done something because services like Paypal will block/limit their commerce account if people start complaining about being hacked and they dont have proper security in place.  Google Wallet wont allow any of their transactions at all.

5 people like this

Posted

I know, but Daum wants you to buy more pearls, so buy more pearls!

Posted

well its pretty weird that you got hacked without doing nothing,i mean or you trusted some gold seller site or your pc is infected by some kind of virus..
I doubt that some serious hacker waste their time on stealing games account..The only thing to do is send a ticket and hope that they can help you with this problem good luck!;)

Posted

I mean, if their site is so open that people can force pre-order items to their own account, I don't think it would take much to get his login information.

Posted

It all looks very troublesome! Also for the other people who are not hacked yet, I have seen some accounts online who sell(gift) pearl shop items, it would not come to a surprise if the gifts originate from hacked accounts like the one from Oceans.

1 person likes this

Posted

Check other accounts if you use the same password and username. They might of gotten in via that way. It is always best to use different passwords and usernames when going to a new site. It is a pain but its one way to stop/ slow down the hackers.

Also do not go to gold seller web sites even to look at them, most of filled with malware that will steal your information and accounts.

Posted (edited)

an issue like this shouldn't be happening and should immediatly be fixed by finding the culprit and make him pay with an extreme punishment  

i'd suggest to take the person's account and force him buy over 10000 pearls then after that let him be in debt and if that isn't one just take everything from him and tell him to make an apologize video with his face in it and then ban his acc

evil-laugh-anime-i3.gif

Edited by Sour Face
1 person likes this

Posted

Seriously we need some kinda account security. Some Random number key or an Authenticator

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

well its pretty weird that you got hacked without doing nothing,i mean or you trusted some gold seller site or your pc is infected by some kind of virus..
I doubt that some serious hacker waste their time on stealing games account..The only thing to do is send a ticket and hope that they can help you with this problem good luck!;)

This is also what is bothering me. 

I never shared my information with anyone. I've never gone on a gold selling website in my life.
I'm also the only person with actual access to my computer and don't store my passwords anywhere.
My computer does not contain any malicious software/malware/virus so I strongly doubt that this was leaked through me.

If only I could see what was bought with the pearls and who it was gifted too, but even then it is extremely unlikely that it is someone I know.

This is truly a first for me.

Edited by Oceans

Posted

an issue like this shouldn't be happening and should immediatly be fixed by finding the culprit and make him pay with an extreme punishment  

i'd suggest to take the person's account and force him buy over 10000 pearls then after that let him be in debt and if that isn't one just take everything from him and tell him to make an apologize video with his face in it and then ban his acc

haha :P

Posted

Op bought wrong item on mall and that how he trying recive all items back :D

Posted

You shouldn't take "123456" as a password man ..

Posted (edited)

LOL. obviously you went for the gold sellers site. Don't lied to us. Even if you do some of kind solution happened in twitch chat while you are login BDO launcher and accidentally put your password in the chat then it's your fault. what's your password ? is it Oceans123. 

Edited by igamingpublic

Posted

You shouldn't take "123456" as a password man ..

I didn't. I used "1234567", I thought no one would've guess the extra number

1 person likes this