• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Please have more penalties for player killers

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Dear Black Desert Online devs, I have been following this game for over a year and love the concept and the art style.I have told all my friends and family about the game .

The only thing that is concerning me and worrying me is the pvp at lvl 45. I hear that many pple are out there just to grief other players and are waiting for them so they can kill them. I suggest that there is a greater penalty for players that are killing other players. This is turning a lot of my friends off even trying out the game even though the game is awesome in so many other ways. It is also making me worry about lvl 45. I truly hope that the bounty system comes into play soon and people who want to go out and gather resources can do this without being killed over and over which is unfortunately happening to a lot of players in the game now. Maybe even a pve server could be created for people who want to enjoy the pve aspects of the game like me. Just consider it please.

2 people like this

Posted

Stfu and gtfo troll

1 person likes this

Posted

Kraanimal i bet your just a pos pker that cant fight for shit xD go play AA thats a game for you

Posted (edited)

Another carebear, op is defiantly American, what a sook.

Edited by Kiliope

Posted

a carebear 0.o your a dum ass. yea whatever i do injoy pvp but not getting gank by a group that cant fight without a group of people just to fight 1 person xD

Posted

I suppose you don't understand the pk system in BDO

Posted

i do but you do understand the game its pvpve, not kill everyone on sight.

Posted

You don't understand the pk system and how punishing it is Judging from you're last comment. Good job buddy :)

Posted

a carebear 0.o your a dum ass. yea whatever i do injoy pvp but not getting gank by a group that cant fight without a group of people just to fight 1 person xD

That's the problem with people. They do not understand some game content requires group, not solo play. Make some friends/guild and go punish them.

I see so many hypocrites around here. Saying they have nothing against pvp, but hate pk. If they had nothing against pvp, they would fight pkers/gankers back. Declare war and it would turn into PVP.

1 person likes this

Posted

yea i dont pk there is no reason for it only people that pk are sad excuse of a person and should play AA. if you dont want the penalties then dont pk like a dum ass and ask for it to be removed or make less penalties bc you can handled it then ----- about it.

Posted (edited)

Kraanimal i bet your just a pos pker that cant fight for shit xD go play AA thats a game for you

I never bothered reasoning with dolts so hey, I'm not gonna start now.

Edited by KRAANIMAL

Posted

wow so many people are jackasses thats so funny. saying i dont understand the game i bet your not even playing the dam game xD just chating here bc you have nothing better to do with your life. saying pking if fun and its pvp, that pking is not pvp its just people small minded and love to harass people who think the same way as they do.

Posted

wow so many people are jackasses thats so funny. saying i dont understand the game i bet your not even playing the dam game xD just chating here bc you have nothing better to do with your life. saying pking if fun and its pvp, that pking is not pvp its just people small minded and love to harass people who think the same way as they do.

PK is PvP, and some of us use it to instigate a reaction from the target, be that a 1 on 1 fight or him bringing friends to help him fight you, doesn't matter.

I PK to do the above, in one sitting I aggrevated a couple of people, one of them brought 2 friends so it was a 1v3, I beat the living shit out of them, granted I probably outgeared them a bit. 30 min later after a couple of skirmishes with several people (which btw, was amazingly fun.. for me at least) I'm sitting at -1mill Karma.

65 Karma per mob kill. 1mil divided by 65 Karma = 15384 mobs

I had fun for 30 min and I guess if you want to put it the other way, I wasted 30 min of 3-5 people but in return I now have to spent hours getting back in positive. Mind you I'm not complaining, Already up at -590k Karma since friday when this occured, I've lost about 25% exp, a couple of enchants and some pretty expensive gems.

TL:DR We don't need more penalties the ones in place are actually quite good, but a tweak to Karma gains/losses might be in order :)

1 person likes this

Posted

If they transferred the Karma system from KR, it would be more fair. But many cowards cried about the big penalties, so BDO EU/NA made it a little more easy for the babies who want to kill other people for no reason through an asymmetrical gank, for example.

Posted

Dear Black Desert Online devs, I have been following this game for over a year and love the concept and the art style.I have told all my friends and family about the game .

The only thing that is concerning me and worrying me is the pvp at lvl 45. I hear that many pple are out there just to grief other players and are waiting for them so they can kill them. I suggest that there is a greater penalty for players that are killing other players. This is turning a lot of my friends off even trying out the game even though the game is awesome in so many other ways. It is also making me worry about lvl 45. I truly hope that the bounty system comes into play soon and people who want to go out and gather resources can do this without being killed over and over which is unfortunately happening to a lot of players in the game now. Maybe even a pve server could be created for people who want to enjoy the pve aspects of the game like me. Just consider it please.

yes sure punish them more. fuk that lil busterds. I don't understand why all trollers like you are so in to talking as if there are two different kinds of players in this game. I don't understand what you plan to do without OwPvP in endgame. There is no reward for owpvp and it is punished quite hard right now. and you are asking for more. seriously what do you guys want? if you don't like pvp interraction go play dark souls, it is a perfect game for you. anyways it doesnt really matter even if they punish harder, without any reward owpvp is alrady dead.

If they transferred the Karma system from KR, it would be more fair. But many cowards cried about the big penalties, so BDO EU/NA made it a little more easy for the babies who want to kill other people for no reason through an asymmetrical gank, for example.

are you for real? did you read before you sent this reply? good job really, trolling level over 9000

Posted

PvPers being trolled hard and baited like a dream :>

Sometimes it's too easy.

Posted

yes sure punish them more. fuk that lil busterds. I don't understand why all trollers like you are so in to talking as if there are two different kinds of players in this game. I don't understand what you plan to do without OwPvP in endgame. There is no reward for owpvp and it is punished quite hard right now. and you are asking for more. seriously what do you guys want? if you don't like pvp interraction go play dark souls, it is a perfect game for you. anyways it doesnt really matter even if they punish harder, without any reward owpvp is alrady dead.

are you for real? did you read before you sent this reply? good job really, trolling level over 9000

The immersion factor is much higher and it really makes a different feeling and enjoyment with the original Karma system. In other words: with the KR Karma version being here I would have no problem at all, to get ganked by several people, because they would deserve the right punishment anyway. If you want to play a PK P2W game, then I suggest you something like Bloodline Champions or what the name was.

Posted (edited)

I have an idea, if player kills another player, attackers character should be deleted.

i think that would be a good improvement over the current version of the system, its just not hard enough.

Now, excuse me, I'm going to go to other game's (which I don't play) forums and suggest how they should "fix" their game.

Edited by CruleD

Posted

The immersion factor is much higher and it really makes a different feeling and enjoyment with the original Karma system. In other words: with the KR Karma version being here I would have no problem at all, to get ganked by several people, because they would deserve the right punishment anyway. If you want to play a PK P2W game, then I suggest you something like Bloodline Champions or what the name was.

no I want to play this game, because probably whatever the other game you are talking about sucks, if it wouldnt i would hear about it before, without loot and just with punishment open world pvp is dead, and as i said without loot it is already dead, doesnt matter how hard or soft you punish it, so basically punishment is not really the problem here, if they implement a reward for open world pvp such as looting (not the items on you but at least in your caravan for examle) it would force players to get together, to protect their trade runs against others who wants to steal, and since the punishment will be so hard, outlaws would also have to stick together, and this would create a game, a real game in open world, unpredictable and free, this thing has nothing to do with pvp players or pve players, it is just about asking for a pssy game or a hardcore game, i don't know about you but ----- games makes me feel bored, such as bdo right now, and endgame without this kind of challenge is always boring as -----. i dont know what everybody is enjoying about a game which forces players to not attack anybody when there is already no reason to do so, and which you can make nonstop money without any real risk.

Posted

no I want to play this game, because probably whatever the other game you are talking about sucks, if it wouldnt i would hear about it before, without loot and just with punishment open world pvp is dead, and as i said without loot it is already dead, doesnt matter how hard or soft you punish it, so basically punishment is not really the problem here, if they implement a reward for open world pvp such as looting (not the items on you but at least in your caravan for examle) it would force players to get together, to protect their trade runs against others who wants to steal, and since the punishment will be so hard, outlaws would also have to stick together, and this would create a game, a real game in open world, unpredictable and free, this thing has nothing to do with pvp players or pve players, it is just about asking for a pssy game or a hardcore game, i don't know about you but ----- games makes me feel bored, such as bdo right now, and endgame without this kind of challenge is always boring as -----. i dont know what everybody is enjoying about a game which forces players to not attack anybody when there is already no reason to do so, and which you can make nonstop money without any real risk.

It's not dead, just because the kids can't take righteous punishment. There are tons of games ruined through this attitude about open PvP. At least BDO did it right (most right in KR) by allowing open PvP without letting only killer type of players enjoy the game.

If you are bored, because you don't get your desired generic mechanics of messed up games, then I suggested you already a F2P alternative. It is much more difficult in a smarter way by needing to calculate karma, which makes the game more thoughtful. Whereas the method you want is just the basic shit you can see in other open PvP games, that are ruining themselves and most of the time end up in P2W. I really don't understand why you don't just change to the other generic games that have this short-minded open PvP mechanic in it. As I said, there are tons of it out there. Just install Steam and look for the category.

Posted

Crying before he even gets to 45... Looks like Gankers are doing their jobs right.

Look OP, this is what happens at 50... end game spawns are few and far between, no one is willing to share spawns so you will quickly find yourself quitting because of PvEers or becoming a PKer yourself.

Posted

Another carebear, op is defiantly American, what a sook.

Whoa whoa ... I'm American and I PK with the best of you foreigners! Don't lump carebears along with me!

Posted

Whoa whoa ... I'm American and I PK with the best of you foreigners! Don't lump carebears along with me!

Sorry sweet cheeks <3

2 people like this

Posted

The System that would work is not Implemented yet and Daum is tight-lipped as to why that is 

Posted

It's not dead, just because the kids can't take righteous punishment. There are tons of games ruined through this attitude about open PvP. At least BDO did it right (most right in KR) by allowing open PvP without letting only killer type of players enjoy the game.

If you are bored, because you don't get your desired generic mechanics of messed up games, then I suggested you already a F2P alternative. It is much more difficult in a smarter way by needing to calculate karma, which makes the game more thoughtful. Whereas the method you want is just the basic shit you can see in other open PvP games, that are ruining themselves and most of the time end up in P2W. I really don't understand why you don't just change to the other generic games that have this short-minded open PvP mechanic in it. As I said, there are tons of it out there. Just install Steam and look for the category.

i dont have problem with karma system, I am bored because there is no loot in the game, you can go trade runs without the risk of losing anything. so who exactly is kid, and who can not take punishment tell me.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0