• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Please have more penalties for player killers

47 posts in this topic

Posted

It's a Care Bears game. No danger for anyone. No reward for PvP, only punitions. Let's fish together my friends ! haha

Posted

It's a Care Bears game. No danger for anyone. No reward for PvP, only punitions. Let's fish together my friends ! haha

PK is not PVP, 99% of the Time its at same lvl as Child-raping.

And because of that, it needs to be punished, if you want rewarding PVP, wait for Node/Territory Guild Battles.

Posted (edited)

PK is not PVP, 99% of the Time its at same lvl as Child-raping.

And because of that, it needs to be punished, if you want rewarding PVP, wait for Node/Territory Guild Battles.

No problem PvE care bear, you can go back planting your carrots. I will not ----- you, punishment is too hard.

Edited by Bold

Posted

No problem PvE care bear, you can go back planting your carrots. I will not ----- you, punishment is too hard.

Well guess what Gank-Kiddy, make/join a Guild, make War against 6 other Guilds, have fun, problem solved.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'm in a PvP guild, I do PvP everyday. But it's not enough rewarding and fun. Why do you think this game is dying in Korea ? Because the PvP is not enough fun. People connect the wkd for fortress and that's all.

You just can't make a party with 1 or 2 friends and go world PvP as you can do in all others good PvP centric mmo.

Edited by Bold

Posted

You just can't make a party with 1 or 2 friends and go world PvP as you can do in all others good PvP centric mmo.

Why not?

Or just wait for Valencia, until this it is simply not a PVP centric mmo.

Posted

Why not?

Or just wait for Valencia, until this it is simply not a PVP centric mmo.

Yes you're right, I am farming stuff while I'm waiting for Valencia, but we don't know when it will be release

Posted

i dont have problem with karma system, I am bored because there is no loot in the game, you can go trade runs without the risk of losing anything. so who exactly is kid, and who can not take punishment tell me.

So you are complaining about the whole PvP system just because you can't loot their trade packs? Seriously? Are the trade packs so interesting, that you would play the game only to loot them? There is probably a mechanic/balance reason for this. Even if not, there are enough other things that are made excellent.

Also the downside is: for me it would be even more boring, if I get looted on literally every trade run. And this would probably happen in your desired system. Trading would die, which is and should be a pretty big part in the game. Do you want it to die just to have 2 minutes fun of robbing someone?

Posted

I only get PK'd when someone wants to take over a grinding spot, not when i am gathering. xD

Posted

Another carebear, op is defiantly American, what a sook.

I take offense to this comment -_-

Posted

Dear Black Desert Online devs, I have been following this game for over a year and love the concept and the art style.I have told all my friends and family about the game .

The only thing that is concerning me and worrying me is the pvp at lvl 45. I hear that many pple are out there just to grief other players and are waiting for them so they can kill them. I suggest that there is a greater penalty for players that are killing other players. This is turning a lot of my friends off even trying out the game even though the game is awesome in so many other ways. It is also making me worry about lvl 45. I truly hope that the bounty system comes into play soon and people who want to go out and gather resources can do this without being killed over and over which is unfortunately happening to a lot of players in the game now. Maybe even a pve server could be created for people who want to enjoy the pve aspects of the game like me. Just consider it please.

You just said that you and your friends didn't even reach 45 or even played the game... and you judge the system and make a request, too. 

See, the problem of this game are people like you, who complains and asks for changes before even trying something, based on no experience of the game AT ALL.

Try it, spend a week or two at level 50, then make another post based on your experience of what the actual game really is.

This mindless complaining has to stop.

Posted

I take offense to this comment -_-

Nice job mate, want a medal?

Posted

Nice job mate, want a medal?

Americans usually just sit there and get -----d then sue people.  I'm an american that fights back if you attack.  But to answer your question I want a cookie.

1 person likes this

Posted

Americans usually just sit there and get -----d then sue people.  I'm an american that fights back if you attack.  But to answer your question I want a cookie.

What kind of cookie? Would you like a glass of milk with that too?

Posted

What kind of cookie? Would you like a glass of milk with that too?

Chocolate chip and regular milk non of that non fat crap =)

Posted

Chocolate chip and regular milk non of that non fat crap =)

okay I'll be right over with the cookies and milk :)

Posted

okay I'll be right over with the cookies and milk :)

I will hold my breathe no worries =D

Posted (edited)

Actually I'll fight you for the cookies and milk, you'll probably back down since your a carebear.

Edited by Kiliope

Posted

So you are complaining about the whole PvP system just because you can't loot their trade packs? Seriously? Are the trade packs so interesting, that you would play the game only to loot them? There is probably a mechanic/balance reason for this. Even if not, there are enough other things that are made excellent.

Also the downside is: for me it would be even more boring, if I get looted on literally every trade run. And this would probably happen in your desired system. Trading would die, which is and should be a pretty big part in the game. Do you want it to die just to have 2 minutes fun of robbing someone?

trading would die if there was looting? I totally disagree with that, trading would have a whole different meaning, you would have to talk with other players with your guild to protect your trade run which means more interaction, if you don't have any friends to protect you, you could pay to others and that would create another way of making money, exactly what part of trading with zero risk do you like? well ofc if you like easy games it is a matter of choice. I am complaining about the whole "open world pvp" not whole pvp because there is a proper punishment,but there is no reward at all. and if you ll say," well the reward is the pvp itself" nope it is not, i can do pvp properly in arena and get the satisfaction from fighting with the proper level and gear of players, current system is making open world pvp just a matter of PKing nothing else, and all interaction in open world pvp is just about how to protect yourself from a 55 lvl player who just enjoys shitting on low levels, and struggle of low players to go in a group to protect themselves from that psycho.

Posted

trading would die if there was looting? I totally disagree with that, trading would have a whole different meaning, you would have to talk with other players with your guild to protect your trade run which means more interaction, if you don't have any friends to protect you, you could pay to others and that would create another way of making money, exactly what part of trading with zero risk do you like? well ofc if you like easy games it is a matter of choice. I am complaining about the whole "open world pvp" not whole pvp because there is a proper punishment,but there is no reward at all. and if you ll say," well the reward is the pvp itself" nope it is not, i can do pvp properly in arena and get the satisfaction from fighting with the proper level and gear of players, current system is making open world pvp just a matter of PKing nothing else, and all interaction in open world pvp is just about how to protect yourself from a 55 lvl player who just enjoys shitting on low levels, and struggle of low players to go in a group to protect themselves from that psycho.

You don't understand the difference between "difficult" and "punishing".

Posted

You don't understand the difference between "difficult" and "punishing".

explain please

Posted

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0