• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Next generation...

26 posts in this topic

Posted

I am not a hater or fan boy, but what is next generation about this game? I am having fun playing compared to the other MMO's that have come out over the last few months, so forgive if this sounds rude!

Posted

Its just a shitty little buzzword. IMO it should never apply to PC.

Posted

I am not a hater or fan boy, but what is next generation about this game? I am having fun playing compared to the other MMO's that have come out over the last few months, so forgive if this sounds rude!

Nothing at all..... Nothing is new that makes it next generation. :ph34r:

1 person likes this

Posted

The waifus have more pixels than ever before

1 person likes this

Posted

cept the tamer, you can't add more pixels to the chesticle area
this saddens the fluff.

Posted

I got the stuff you want:ph34r: All you need is a VR set and I can supply the 2D Waifus or maybe the 3D ones  if that's you thing.

giphy.gif

Posted

It's next gen because all the roleplaying carebears who got routinely slaughtered in every other game finally have a place to circlejerk in outside of the sims.

1 person likes this

Posted

Next Generation Character Creator!!!

Mmmm ... those aesthetics.  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Posted

um thanks, no answers at all except for MirAlex  's.

Posted

um thanks, no answers at all except for MirAlex  's.

huh, i see how it is. the one time i give a straight answer and its panned as if it wasn't >.>

Posted (edited)

But I cleverly implied what was next gen was the graphics

And boob physics

I wish it stayed last gen

Edited by Flaee

Posted

What makes this next gen??? Well sir, I'll tell you!

First of all we can't trade freely!!! This is progress good sir.

Secondly, visual armor progression is removed and thrown into shop! Now you can look good without having to work for it!

PROGRESS!

Third, we also took out dye vendors, and threw those in the shop too!! Now the dyes are much easier to find in any location, and can be accessed by the most beautiful UI in the entire game! Isn't the shop wonderful?

Next, we can't PvP without it negatively impacting the majority of our gaming experience, unless we are in guilds!!! Yes!

Plus more pixels, and these pixels look better than everything else!!

3 people like this

Posted

Next generation cash shop prices.

2 people like this

Posted

ugh, ok, I bought in to another mmo... sucker born every minute, lol...

Posted

What makes this next gen??? Well sir, I'll tell you!

First of all we can't trade freely!!! This is progress good sir.

Secondly, visual armor progression is removed and thrown into shop! Now you can look good without having to work for it!

PROGRESS!

Third, we also took out dye vendors, and threw those in the shop too!! Now the dyes are much easier to find in any location, and can be accessed by the most beautiful UI in the entire game! Isn't the shop wonderful?

Next, we can't PvP without it negatively impacting the majority of our gaming experience, unless we are in guilds!!! Yes!

Plus more pixels, and these pixels look better than everything else!!

but if you like to milk cows and have small talk with strangers look no further! I hear next patch we might even get to watch paint dry!

Posted

but if you like to milk cows and have small talk with strangers look no further! I hear next patch we might even get to watch paint dry!

i enjoy the small talk and stuff, but it doesn't feel like you are doing much with it. Like if an NPC says "the king is cutting down g----- rations by 50%, someone should do something about it.... Oh but you didn't hear that from me", in the next expansion we should be able to kill the king, and vie for power and control over the area, and that experience should happen to a random town twice a month, every month, and each time there should be a new king npc that rises for control of the area till the next time the town is selected.

1 person likes this

Posted

i enjoy the small talk and stuff, but it doesn't feel like you are doing much with it. Like if an NPC says "the king is cutting down g----- rations by 50%, someone should do something about it.... Oh but you didn't hear that from me", in the next expansion we should be able to kill the king, and vie for power and control over the area, and that experience should happen to a random town twice a month, every month, and each time there should be a new king npc that rises for control of the area till the next time the town is selected.

I love you

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Thigh jiggle. It's all one needs to enjoy the game...

...Unless you're me and frantically searching for Tieve... to behold her glorious thigh jiggle at last! :x 

*I also want to see Gwynn's thigh jiggle too, but don't tell Tieve!* ;)

Edited by Keaghan
1 person likes this

Posted

...Unless you're me and frantically searching for Tieve... to behold her glorious thigh jiggle at last! :x 

keaghan stap

Posted

Delicious thigh jiggle it even connects deliciously to the ass

Posted (edited)

Next generation cash shop prices.

Not even this. There are plenty of games with far more expensive cash shops. Hell, look at Maplestory or Elsword.

Edited by Tomoyo

Posted

Blade and Soul did boob jiggle in the extreme.  Holy cow, it's too rubber-like.

I hear a lot of people excited about the character creator, but to me, it's a whole lot of controls for a whole lot of nothing.  Apart from hair coloring, everyone basically looks the same.  Great graphics, but looking the same.  Besides, gender-locked is not very customizable.

Posted

Uh, no. There are plenty of games with far more expensive cash shops. Hell, look at Maplestory. :(

i actually looked at ms2's cash shop, it's dirt cheap compared to this game lol.

Posted (edited)

i actually looked at ms2's cash shop, it's dirt cheap compared to this game lol.

I was thinking more along the line of the original Maplestory. The one where if you want any permanent cosmetics you need to buy them on special sales or gamble through boxes. Or if you want to compete at all you need to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on cubes for rng %stats. In Elsword, you can spend up to $60 on permanent clothing (which give actual combat stats) and accessories.

But basically, my point is these prices aren't next-gen. ;P

Edited by Tomoyo

Posted

If you are having fun why do you care about tomorrow?  Care when you stop having fun.