• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Biggest Houses for Residence?

18 posts in this topic

Posted

I did see a couple of threads about this but felt the answers were a bit lacking so I'd like to ask it again now that there's more players around so perhaps more people will know. Essentially which homes in Black Desert are the biggest offering multiple large floors for customisation and and whatnot. I heard there's one in Heidel but i'm also looking for a home in Calpheon.

I read that most homes in Calpheon ironically enough only offer single floor houses despite it being a very big city and looking quite "upper class" compared to the other towns and cities, especially in the noble district you'd think they'd have the largest homes in the game but apparently not.

Anyways I digress, I'm very eager to learn which homes in the game are the largest so that I can purchase them for residency. It's sometimes hard to tell just from the preview if a home has 2 floors or not. Anybody able to help me out?

Thanks in advance! :)

Posted

The biggest house I have found are in Heidel and Velia.

The one in Heidel being a 3 floor multi room monster with an open balcony (No door to open)

The one in velia is a 2 floor house with 2 fireplaces and lots of floor space.

Sadly if your looking for a big house you wont find it in calpheon, and I would know I have visited all 200+ houses there.

4 people like this

Posted

The one in Heidel being a 3 floor multi room monster with an open balcony (No door to open)

Sadly if your looking for a big house you wont find it in calpheon, and I would know I have visited all 200+ houses there.

Bummer I don't suppose you know what is the biggest house in Calpheon?

Posted

I think 9-4 in Heidel is the biggest, at least as far as I've seen for a single house. You get 3 floors- ground floor with 2 rooms (usually living room and kitchen), 1st floor with 2 rooms (one is basically a corridor and ends with a balcony, other room is usually bedroom) and pretty spacious attic. It's right next to the square with Market and fountain, and it's a single house, so one purchase, not like some houses where you buy each floor.

Haven't been to Calpheon yet.

Posted

Entering into random people houses in Heidel gave me PTSD. Looks like my garage, with a bunch of shit thrown on top of each other and no place to move.

6 people like this

Posted

Epheria is my home (for now). Heidel will be the party house then main residence come Mediah, everything else? Just a place to regen energy if I even care to buy it + a bed.

Posted (edited)

I think 9-4 in Heidel is the biggest, at least as far as I've seen for a single house. You get 3 floors- ground floor with 2 rooms (usually living room and kitchen), 1st floor with 2 rooms (one is basically a corridor and ends with a balcony, other room is usually bedroom) and pretty spacious attic. It's right next to the square with Market and fountain, and it's a single house, so one purchase, not like some houses where you buy each floor.

Haven't been to Calpheon yet.

I know the house you're speaking of and I do like how many floors it has which are all reasonably sized. The only issue i have with it is the very narrow stairwell and the smaller room feeling well..too small. Other than that it's basically what i'm looking for, 9-3 has the right idea as well it's got 2 floors and each floor provides plenty of space without feeling narrow or cramped. Only issue I have with that is it's location plus no balcony which is always nice to have :P

I'm just being picky, but if i really had to choose a home I might have to go with the 9-4 in Heidel simply because of the balcony, not only is it a nice view it also makes a nice exit instead of navigating my way back down to the front door :P

Edited by Mizuki Nagano

Posted

Pls tell me what number is the one in velia?

Posted

Pls tell me what number is the one in velia?

Nr 2-3.

Posted

the Heidel house is the biggest that I know of, and its my homebase - very convenient too as its next to the AH and close enough to the warehouse. 

Calpheon is huge but doesn't have any good sized houses. I would just for convenience pick a house that's closest to the warehouse guy.

Posted

Nr 2-3.

Thank you xD

Posted

I love that balcony!

So sad when I needed the CP back. It was like going from a mansion to an apartment.

Posted

No. 7-5 in heidel has 2 floors and a large stairwell as well as the rooms being spaciously big, giving you that mansion feel.

Posted

9-3 in Heidel is a really cute 3 floored house (its technically considered 2 floors but really has 3). I used to have 9-4 but traded it in for 9-3. 9-4 made my nonexistent OCD flare right up. It has a lot of uneven walls that are slightly rounded and you can't place stuff evenly up against them. 9-3 has a very different architectural feel to it then most houses. Peek hole in a wall, tons of windows and the rooms are open and spacious.

Posted

9-3 in Heidel is a really cute 3 floored house (its technically considered 2 floors but really has 3). I used to have 9-4 but traded it in for 9-3. 9-4 made my nonexistent OCD flare right up. It has a lot of uneven walls that are slightly rounded and you can't place stuff evenly up against them. 9-3 has a very different architectural feel to it then most houses. Peek hole in a wall, tons of windows and the rooms are open and spacious.

I hate the stairwell in 9-4 it felt too narrow and small so a small pain to navigate up. The balcony is nice but I don't like the small rooms on each floor making each level feeling much more narrow and cramped than it should be. This is why I think i've settled for 9-3 as well simply because it feels very spacious and offers something like 3 floors and has nice straight lines for walls to boot so no issues with placement :) I'll definitely give 7-5 a look as well just to make sure I pick the right home in the end.

Posted (edited)

Heidel 7-5 is massive too without the tiny, closet-like bed/rooms of Heidel 9-3.  I like 1-2 as well for cost/size ratio and 9-4.

In Velia, 2-3 is awesome. LOVE that one.

There's a couple really nice ones in Tarif as well (plus that town is super cute).

Would love to know if there's any roomy homes similar to those in Calpheon.

Edited by Medicator

Posted

...without the tiny, closet-like bed/rooms of Heidel 9-3.  

Are we at the same place? 9-3 is like an ocean of space, but then again, I just moved out of a closet. :P 

Posted

I really love the houses in Keplan.Beautiful stone flooring and stone walls but all so tiny :( There's literally not a single house to buy there because everything's so tiny.