• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Poll Time! What class are you rolling first/will be your main?

Poll time: What class are you rolling first/will be your main?   786 votes

1. 1. Poll time: What class are you rolling first/will be your main?

• Witch/Wizard
    • Kunoichi/Ninja
    • Plum/Blader
    • Valkyrie
    • Warrior
    • Sorcerer
    • Tamer
    • Ranger
    • Berserker

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

96 posts in this topic

Posted

I'll start with a witch at launch, switch to a tamer when it's released, and then make a sorc after my other two get to higher levels!~

Posted

Since my main one is Kunoichi... (sadly I'll have to wait long to play her) I either be Witch or Valky, not using ranger since i'm mainning one in RU and used it on Alpha (Had enough of her so i'm not going to start over with another ranger xD) 

Posted

Tamer! Pet classes have always been my favorite.

Posted

Ranger :D

Posted

wizard for the meantime since i don't think ninjas nor bladers are included during release. very limited option for male characters.

Posted

Ranger would be my top choice if it had a male option <.<, now it stands between Warrior or Wizard but it's so hard to decide. From what I've read, Wizard is terrible 1vs1 and doesn't seem to be one of the top 3 dps classes. Urghh I hate to not be all knowing :D

Posted

Ranger would be my top choice if it had a male option <.<, now it stands between Warrior or Wizard but it's so hard to decide. From what I've read, Wizard is terrible 1vs1 and doesn't seem to be one of the top 3 dps classes. Urghh I hate to not be all knowing :D

They are not terrible in 1v1 , but it's hardset class to play on duel , but big scale battle's where wizards shine :)

Posted

They are not terrible in 1v1 , but it's hardset class to play on duel , but big scale battle's where wizards shine :)

But most spells are channeled right? So you don't have any movability while casting.. 

Posted

Valkyrie for sure, I love the concept :x

Posted

Wow only 5.7% for warrior... Come on guys that Warrior great sword is sick!

Posted

I really like the idea of being a tamer. I'm rather short in real life, and an animal lover. So a little girl with a big scary pet fits me perfectly ^_^

I did want to ask.. I am kind of new on thise site but have been watching this game for awhile... Sorry if this question has been answered elsewhere (please don't hate me, lol)  but I did notice that tamer and other classes aren't listed here.. have they said that they will be adding all the other classes at a later time? or are we not sure what's happening with that just yet?

Posted

Look at all this bladers and tamers  ;C  Daum halp! we need them in the launch!

Posted

Wizard or Warrior! :D

Posted

sadly we need to take into account what class we can even play in beginning.. I see 50% wizards due to the lack of male pure dmg classes

but blader is quite a dps class :S 

Going with witch first and then maybe a sorc 2nd. Mages ftw!

Sorceress is more like a rogue class :P

I wonder if they will be weird guild where they will only accept one type of charac :P

We totally need a Berserk guild, man 

Posted

but blader is quite a dps class :S 

Sorceress is more like a rogue class :P

We totally need a Berserk guild, man 

Blader isnt released at launch..

Posted

Blader isnt released at launch..

:( oh rite, only talking about released classes...

Then no, out of wizard, you not have ani dps class oriented.

I would have changed Berserk since is not popular anyways for Ninja or Blader

Posted

:( oh rite, only talking about released classes...

Then no, out of wizard, you not have ani dps class oriented.

I would have changed Berserk since is not popular anyways for Ninja or Blader

Giant seems good imho,but only because of the awakeneing :P

Posted

Giant seems good imho,but only because of the awakeneing :P

YES! xD now I am sure a will make a berserk and even may play with it.

As i said i planed to play on both eu and na, i really think lately on making on na a second main and there would be berserk.

Posted

Plum, because of her skill looking. Even if she won't be on release date...

For now, i hesitate with ; Valkyrie (heals+sword art), Mage(heal/res), Berserker (because)... So much second choices !

BTW, for what I compared, Valkyrie and Warrior are quite the same. While Valkyrie has defensive skills (like heal), the blader has offensive skills (like armor reduction). If you want to comfirm your choices without playing, you can use http://www.blackdeserttome.com/calculator.

Posted

Tamer. Switching to Kunoichi when it releases if tamer awakening doesn't deliver.

Posted

I tried the Tamer in CBT1 and I enjoy it A LOT.

Might just do that at release, but I'm curious about the Ninja / Kunoichi. If they are available for CBT2, I will try them.

Posted

Tank and spank. Cant wait to get my hands dirty in BDO.

Posted

I'll be playing either Sorc or Witch until Plum comes out.

Posted

If available I would like to play the Ninja or Tamer :D

Posted

Old thread so lots of people voted for classes that won't be released. Anyways I'll go either witch or ranger. I tested ranger this cbt and next cbt I'll test out witch