• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[NA Orwen] The Iron Hawks [PvE RP 18+]

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

bmdo9FI.png

Who are the Iron Hawks?

The Iron Hawks are a longstanding mercenary company based in the Serendia region. Originally founded by a group of disgruntled ex-soldiers, and a former knight who'd lost his standing, the organization dates back a good eighty years. Since then there have been numerous commanders leading the company, while the group's numbers and reputation have waxed and waned under the guidance of these men. Some of them were ruthless profiteers, who only cared about how much gold they could get their hands on, while others kept to a code of honor.

The late Commander, Davin Aldarian, saw the organization reinforce its reputation for consisting of skilled professionals, during the twenty years he was in charge of running the mercenary company. Davin took care to weed out the more unsavory elements from the Hawks' ranks, bringing more unity to a very diverse group of people and strengthening the bonds between them. Yet, all this restructuring came at a cost. The loss of letting several skilled warriors go, combined with the losses suffered while fighting in the Calpheon invasion of Heidel, caused the Iron Hawks' numbers to dwindle considerably.

Finding themselves needing to replenish the ranks, the mercenaries have picked up their recruitment of some much needed new blood. Many of these fresh recruits are made up of those who got hit the hardest by the conflict, such as orphans, and others who've suffered enough losses to make them look for a new livelihood. With the recent passing of Commander Davin, his protégé, Khaedan has taken over the responsibilities of leading the company and bolstering its ranks.

bjxzhQB.jpg

Who are we?

We are a heavy RP guild, focused on roleplaying as a band of mercenaries in the world of Black Desert Online. It's our goal to have meaningful and character building interactions while playing, experiencing the rich world of BDO In Character, as well as to have fun exploring and engaging in the other elements the game has to offer.

Roleplaying with the Hawks

Our primary goal will always be to provide a fun environment to RP in, and to come up with a good mix of things to achieve that. We’re looking to have a good mix of social and adventuring/exploration RP, while also participating in the more server wide RP events that are organized by various people and guilds on BDO-RP. Any ideas you may have towards starting a new storyline are always welcome too!

Other Characters (alts) Policy

BDO is rather unique when it comes to guilds, since all of the characters in your “family” (aka every character you make on one particular server) are automatically added to the same guild. This doesn’t necessarily mean they have to be part of it IC however. When it comes to the Iron Hawks, we don’t mind you making your alts part of the company as long as they fit within the group personality wise. Otherwise if they are a character concept that would get turned away if actually applying with it in the first place, just treat the guild tag as an OOC thing.

Joining the ranks

Since mercenaries tend to be a varied bunch, we're open to all classes and races when it comes to joining the Iron Hawks. If you think you've got a character that'd fit right in, please take some time to go over the guild's rules and to fill out an application.

For those guilds interested in setting up some IC connections or having us involved in an event, please feel free to get in touch with us.

NOTE: We're currently no longer looking for spellcasters or healers, in the interest on maintaining the mercenary theme. (And on account of giving the current medics something to do when people get injured, rather than having a whole flock of doctors descending upon the injured person!)

Also, since there was confusion about this at some point. We can usually be found on the Calpheon #2 channel.

Edited by Zhareck
1 person likes this

Posted

Fun group! Did am event with them last night. Different varieties of role play throughout the entire group. Was refreshing and fun!

They have my full support!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Fun group! Did am event with them last night. Different varieties of role play throughout the entire group. Was refreshing and fun!

They have my full support!

Thanks! The same goes for Cerberus' people! They're a very varied and fun bunch as well.

We'll have to do something together again sometime! :D

Edited by Zhareck

Posted

Which channel are you guys on? Im already in a guild but I'd love to roleplay =)

Posted

Which channel are you guys on? Im already in a guild but I'd love to roleplay =)

Calpheon #2 (Orwen server) ^.^

Looking forward to running into you sometime!

Posted (edited)

Greetings, Khaedan, and the Iron Hawks.

I am Konrad Knox of the Ravens of War. It seems our bands are quite similar. How many people do you field? It seems we run in competition. Though I would rather run in co-operation.

We currently field 21 men and women.

As one errant knight to another, fallen or not, I extend this: If you are smaller than us, I offer you enlist in our ranks. Your commanding officers would be named lieutenants and retain autonomy, reporting only to myself, and receiving our support.

All your people will be paid a fair wage of 30 000 silver per day, and the number goes up from there. Your horses will be fed, tents and wagons maintained, armor mended.

Best regards!

crestmini.thumb.png.ede9fc85b852412a86e3

Edited by Konrad Knox

Posted

-----ing nerds

Posted (edited)

-----ing nerds

...he says on the internet to a mmorpg game forum.

crestmini.png

Edited by Konrad Knox
1 person likes this

Posted

Greetings, Khaedan, and the Iron Hawks.

I am Konrad Knox of the Ravens of War. It seems our bands are quite similar. How many people do you field? It seems we run in competition. Though I would rather run in co-operation.

We currently field 21 men and women.

As one errant knight to another, fallen or not, I extend this: If you are smaller than us, I offer you enlist in our ranks. Your commanding officers would be named lieutenants and retain autonomy, reporting only to myself, and receiving our support.

All your people will be paid a fair wage of 30 000 silver per day, and the number goes up from there. Your horses will be fed, tents and wagons maintained, armor mended.

Best regards!

Greetings Sir Knox,

I'm afraid I'll have to respectfully decline your offer. Our company has a tradition to uphold, and none of us want to see it absorbed and disappear into another organization. Despite that, I appreciate the offer and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Best Regards,

Khaedan Aldarian

Posted

Looking for a few good people again, since we've got a couple of openings on our roster now. :D

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm really new to the game (lvl 18) and still getting a grasp on all the different game mechanics (this game is massive!), but I like RPing. We could do something together sometime? My character's name is Mhuri and last name VanDerWiel

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0