• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Caerbannog - Social guild - Looking for likeminded people

113 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Greetings Adventurer,

We (Caerbannog) are looking for brave knights who wish to join us in the hunt for "Legendary Black Beast of Aaaaarrrrrrggghh", it was named after the last utterance of anyone who saw it.
All we know about this vicious beast is:

*    It has big, nasty, pointy teeth. (Don't soil your armour at this description).
*    It has a vicious streak, a mile wide!

We may or may not be forced to use the Holy Hand Grenade in the event this turns out to be a mistake.

He who wish to partake in this hunt, must answer me, these questions three, ere a guild invite he sees.

1) What is your name (and family name)?

2) What is your favourite class and activity?

3) What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

------------

In all seriousness, me and a couple of friends have set up a guild Caerbannog and we're looking for some extra members. Our goal is to remain small (lets start with 20 ppl max first), while trying to learn the game as much as possible.
We're completely new to the game and are honestly not interested yet in the power leveling grind, but much prefer to just go to random locations and explore.

Due to real life restrictions, we're also not online 24/7, but varying between 1 and 3 hours a day (sometimes less... real life comes first after all).

So, if you like to join a laid back guild, where you can talk to each other, ask questions (and hopefully get answers), or just wish to try stuff along the road, then this might just be the thing for you.
If you're interested, feel free to contact me (Family name: Sabrac, Character name: Ytar) on Mediah C2. Or one of the officers (Family Name: Zarathos / Character name: Makor),
We'd love to have a chat to see what kind of person you are and if you fit in. (or leave a post here, with the 3 questions above and i'll try to contact you asap).

Edited by Sabrac_Ytar
1 person likes this

Posted

When are you next online?

Posted

HI DarthD, I'm usually online between 19:00 (CET) and 22:00 (CET). Although tonight it'll probably be more like 20:00 - 22:00.

Posted

I want to join your guild my name is Pride family name is Blackter generally I use warrior 22 lvl 

Posted

Sounds like the perfect guild for me! Really interesting that you're looking for the Aaaaarrrrrrggghhh... I'll try to catch you online later, unless you find me first (and I'm not AFK). For the questions,

1. Disaya, family name Nostogue

2. Sorcerer and to enjoy the game (exploring, learning stuff, everything. Still new to the game)

3. African or European swallow? 

Cheers

Posted

I've sent you both a friend request (easier to see when people are online), i'd love to have a chat with you to see if the guild fits you and if you fit the guild :)

Posted

Seems I missed you again. I'll keep trying.

Posted

Seems I missed you again. I'll keep trying.

Hi DarthD, You're always welcome to invite me to the friends list, that way it'll be easier to spot when I'm online (or tell me your family/character name and i'll add you to mine).

I'll be on tonight again, so hopefully we'll be able to catch each other online then :)

Posted (edited)

The guild has grown a bit, but we're still looking for a few more like minded people who'd love to hang out with us.

No level / activity restrictions, just have fun.

Just hit me up on Mediah C1 if you're interested and we can have a little chat.

Edited by Sabrac_Ytar

Posted

You know I was looking at a lot of guilds and I need something not super hardcore, just a group of friends. Sounds like you might have that here so I will answer your 'special' questions.

1) What is your name (and family name)? Miraslav Shanliss

2) What is your favourite class and activity? Tamer right now, and my favourite activity is exploring at the moment, can't get enough of dat sceneries.

3) What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? Potato

I'm online at the moment and I'll be hanging around most of the night, so hit me up whenever.

Posted

You know I was looking at a lot of guilds and I need something not super hardcore, just a group of friends. Sounds like you might have that here so I will answer your 'special' questions.

1) What is your name (and family name)? Miraslav Shanliss

2) What is your favourite class and activity? Tamer right now, and my favourite activity is exploring at the moment, can't get enough of dat sceneries.

3) What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? Potato

I'm online at the moment and I'll be hanging around most of the night, so hit me up whenever.

Hi Kr4yfish, Apparently I completely missed this yesterday, I apologize. I've sent you a friend request so we can see when the other is online. I'd love to have a chat to see if the guild fits your expectations and vice versa.

Posted

Hi Kr4yfish, Apparently I completely missed this yesterday, I apologize. I've sent you a friend request so we can see when the other is online. I'd love to have a chat to see if the guild fits your expectations and vice versa.

Awesome I'll be on later today and should be online for a good while, as soon as I'm online I'll make sure to get in contact. 

Posted

Hi I'm interested in signing up with you gentlemen for your epic quest...

I'm somewhat limited in game time myself 1 - 3 hours a day and I like the idea of a smaller casual guild. i'll hereby answer your 3 questions.

1) Ketzia (zeneril)

2) Witch and still figuring that out, I like the idea of living as a hermit in my homestead and produce all kinds of things, hope to own a boat some day, enjoying the scenery and I like pvp aswel.

3) African or European? :)

Posted

Amusing and I have to answer even though I may not fit the remit (see pm) lol.  Social I am, casual I am, pvp I have never tried so no clue.

1) Not telling ;)  (unless you decide my pm is acceptable lol) 

2) Valkrie.  She's such fun to play. :)

3) 10m/sec  for EU which is the only area I know anything about. lol.

Posted

Amusing and I have to answer even though I may not fit the remit (see pm) lol.  Social I am, casual I am, pvp I have never tried so no clue.

1) Not telling ;)  (unless you decide my pm is acceptable lol) 

2) Valkrie.  She's such fun to play. :)

3) 10m/sec  for EU which is the only area I know anything about. lol.

Hi Leyse,

Where have you sent this PM? cause I have no messages either here nor ingame.

Posted

We're still looking for a few more members, who love to explore the game with us at a relaxing pace.

Feel free to add whisper me or add me to your friends list to have a chat :)

Posted

Bumping this up, if you're looking for a guild without commitments, just want to play the game at your own pace, do whatever you like, but with the option to play, chat & learn the game together, then feel free to whisper me / post here .

Posted

Hi there, my name is Wessel, family name is SlyFox, in-game name is Weasle. I only bought the game yesterday, and I figured that a small group of socially active people would be the perfect partners to learn all about what this game has to offer. Hope to hear from you soon!

P.S.:

Would the swallow be able to lift up a coconut?

Posted

After being closed for recruitment for a while, we've once again opened our doors. We're a friendly bunch of players looking for people that are trying to learn the game. Be it crafting, gathering, trading, fishing, exploring or anything really.  We're more focused on the life skills side of the game, but try to do all the aspects of the game.

We're currently 20 people between 20 and 60 years of age. The reason we've once again opened our doors is due to inactivity (28d+ no login) of some members, allowing room for new players to take their spots.

There's no voice chat, no mandatory guild mission attendance, it's all about having fun and doing what you enjoy doing.

If you're interested, feel free to send me a PM / leave a post here or contact me ingame (Family name: Sabrac / Character name: Ytar).
We're active on Mediah C1.

I always have a chat with people first, to see what they're like and to be sure that the guild and the people are a match, this way we can prevent a lot of awkward situations in a later stadium.

Posted

Hi Ytar

Firstly, I'm a she, not a he, so maybe the questions weren't meant for me?  Well I can try can't I? lol

"He who wish to partake in this hunt, must answer me, these questions three, ere a guild invite he sees."

1) What is your name (and family name)?  Aynthea Rivathorn

2) What is your favourite class and activity? I'm a Ranger but favourite activities are life skills

3) What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? Depends on the strength of your throat muscles ;)

Posted

Just bumping this up.

If you're looking for a laid back, no commitment guild, where you can learn the game at your own pace, then this might be the place for you! :)

There's no obligations, everything is optional.

Posted (edited)

And another bump :) Still recruiting. If you're having doubts or want to know more details, feel free to contact me, i'll gladly answer any questions :). Any level is welcom

Edited by Sabrac_Ytar

Posted (edited)

We've recently replaced a few of the inactive members, but there's still room for some more :) Don't be afraid to send me a whisper if you have any questions :) If you're unable to catch me online, feel free to leave a message here and i'll get in touch :)

Edited by Sabrac_Ytar

Posted

1) What is your name (and family name)?

Bartom Inoz

2) What is your favourite class and activity?

Warior. Im mainly active during the night GMT0 and some afternoons during the week.

3) What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

what do you mean? African or European? It actualy makes a realy big diference

Posted

We're still looking for a few more members, if you're looking for a laid back guild, where you can play at your own pace, then feel free to contact me or leave a message behind and i'll try to get in touch as soon as I read it.