• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Caerbannog - Social guild - Looking for likeminded people

113 posts in this topic

Posted

1) What is your name (and family name)?

Shankia (Family: Provios)

2) What is your favourite class and activity?

Tamer, roaming around the world with my faithful dog, looking fab!

3) What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

African or European?

Old player who burned out at launch in the spring, looking to return and enjoy each day as it comes. Currently level 50 and looking to get to 56 to Awaken my Tamer, but otherwise I'm just gonna enjoy the world and take each day as it comes. Then again, guild shenanigans tend to happen... :)

Posted

Shankia (Family: Provios)

Tamer, roaming around the world with my faithful dog, looking fab!

African or European?

Old player who burned out at launch in the spring, looking to return and enjoy each day as it comes. Currently level 50 and looking to get to 56 to Awaken my Tamer, but otherwise I'm just gonna enjoy the world and take each day as it comes. Then again, guild shenanigans tend to happen... :)

Hi, i tried to whisper you earlier but it appears you're offline. I've sent a friend request however, that way we should catch eachother online :). Feel free to whisper me to have a little chat (/w Ytar). I'm currently online and will be for the rest of the evening.

Posted (edited)

Hi, I've not received a friend invite (maybe the system is a bit sluggish, or maybe my list is full already =/), but I should be up and about in about 4 hours, until somewhere late at night. Of course, if you see any of our officers walking around (usually on Mediah 3) you can always contact them.

Awesome Guild, recommended to join :) 

Edited by Desert_Gods
1 person likes this

Posted

Greetings Adventurer,

We (Caerbannog) are looking for brave knights who wish to join us in the hunt for "Legendary Black Beast of Aaaaarrrrrrggghh", it was named after the last utterance of anyone who saw it.
All we know about this vicious beast is:

*    It has big, nasty, pointy teeth. (Don't soil your armour at this description).
*    It has a vicious streak, a mile wide!

We may or may not be forced to use the Holy Hand Grenade in the event this turns out to be a mistake.

He who wish to partake in this hunt, must answer me, these questions three, ere a guild invite he sees.

------------

In all seriousness, me and a couple of friends have set up a guild Caerbannog and we're looking for some extra members. Our goal is to remain small (lets start with 20 ppl max first), while trying to learn the game as much as possible.
We're completely new to the game and are honestly not interested yet in the power leveling grind, but much prefer to just go to random locations and explore.

Due to real life restrictions, we're also not online 24/7, but varying between 1 and 3 hours a day (sometimes less... real life comes first after all).

So, if you like to join a laid back guild, where you can talk to each other, ask questions (and hopefully get answers), or just wish to try stuff along the road, then this might just be the thing for you.
If you're interested, feel free to contact me (Family name: Sabrac, Character name: Ytar) on Mediah 3. Or one of the officers (Family Name: Zarathos / Character name: Makor),
We'd love to have a chat to see what kind of person you are and if you fit in. (or leave a post here, with the 3 questions above and i'll try to contact you asap).

Posted

and up we go again

Posted

What ho chaps..

Brains - Custard

Wizard - Drinking tea and eating biscuits

Depends on how far I can throw it

Posted

Kazatoa Sazuke

My favourite class is Musa, and my favourite activity is probably exploring the world and chatting with friends and get to know new people ^^.

3) What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Umm...Cake?

P:S

The server is under maintenance right now so i am not sure that ''Sazuke'' is my family name.

Posted

MonkeyMadness - Caesar0541

My favourite class is Warrior, and my favourite activity is exploring the world and figuring out how the game works.

3) What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Brick

Posted

Hey all,

I'll try to get in touch with all 3 of you tonight (if you see me online, feel free to whisper me). I always have a chat with people to see what they like to do in the game and if the guild fits their playstyle (and vice versa).

I'm not entirely sure if we still have 3 slots available however, but i'll check that once the game is back up.

What ho chaps..

Brains - Custard

Wizard - Drinking tea and eating biscuits

Depends on how far I can throw it

Hi Brains, i sent you a friend request on wednesday to catch eachother online, but i've not been able to spot you in my list yet. I'm online for most of the day, so feel free to whisper me ingame (/w Ytar).

Posted

Brandison Litethorne is the name, Wizardry is my game and traveling is my favorite activity. and finally, African or European swallow?

Posted

Hi, recently came back to this game after quitting in May and looking for a nice guild to chill with.

Hitman[Coldisnotwarm]

Warrior and I loved lifeskilling(gathering, processing and fishing) back when the game came out. Don't know what my favorite will be now, time shall tell.

Posted

and up we go again :D

Posted

Recent leadership changes but we're still here and recruiting: