• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

DUPING EXPLOIT!!! (MARK OF SHADOW) PLS HELP!!!

78 posts in this topic

Posted

On the Edan server on Sunday 03/13/2016 at 5:00pm - 6:00pm over 50 "Mark of Shadow" rare rings were obtained/placed onto the Market Place. How do I know this is a duplicate exploit bug? Well that's simple; all 50+ items were received/placed for sell in (1) hour. Our server has only discovered 60 total since launch. Please investigate asap!

29cp3wh.jpg

We are now up to 69 Mark of Shadow "blue" rings; which has less than a 0.01% chance of dropping, all of which have been obtained/sold onto the market place today... This is going to completely ruin the economy if not taken care of. Please assist!

4 people like this

Posted

They aren't actually there..

Posted

lol someone took them away... Zzz so much for the investigation... Maybe your post got them to take them away from the AH? Well they will probably now slowly be put in the Market place so its not so obvious now...  Should be investigated for sure!!

Posted

Thanks for the tip, will look into it.

22 people like this

Posted

i doubt it was a dupe its quite possible to get that many

Posted

Oh no, they are still there!! Make sure you're on the "EDAN" server... 

Capture.JPG

Posted

No... what happened today was that the first person finally bought an overpriced Mark of Shadows. So those of us who have been waiting to sell our marks immediately relisted for the lower price. That is all.

Posted

No... what happened today was that the first person finally bought an overpriced Mark of Shadows. So those of us who have been waiting to sell our marks immediately relisted for the lower price. That is all.

Look time they were posted in. It's from same user. Eather dupe or extremely rich player who bought them earlier.

1 person likes this

Posted

love how quick you guys are on this, (if anything is happening ofc)

Good job.

Posted

Ummm you do realize how moronic that sounds... 1st, it costs a good amount of money to post something that expensive. 2nd, if the cheapest of them finally sold, then the next person on that list would become the cheapest, thus being no reason to take down / repost.. 3rd, there were only a few on there today, so if you expect me to believe that everyone was holding out to sell theres i'm sorry, im not that dumb...

But hey, I get that you're trying to cover up your friends duplicating, it's a shame that he was moronic enough to post all of them on the market place, quite possibly the easiest way for them to see who/when/why/how they got them. Enjoy the ban/deletion!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

No... I am one of the people with 2 of those listed Mark of Shadows. I know what I'm talking about. Listing them does not cost much. When an item sells for min, it lowers what you can list it for. The items have been at 10.6 mill since launch because no one had bought one and that was as low as we could list them for until one was bought.

Edited by Emrys

Posted

Great thanks for this... at least an investigation will tell.... seems to coincidental... would not surprise me if there is duped items available.... I dont know too many games that dont have them

Posted

No... I am one of the people with 2 of those listed Mark of Shadows. I know what I'm talking about. Listing them does not cost much. When an item sells for min, it lowers what you can list it for. The items have been at 10.6 mill since launch because no one had bought one and that was as low as we could list them for until one was bought.

in b4 ban for duping Trollolol.

Posted

Look time they were posted in. It's from same user. Eather dupe or extremely rich player who bought them earlier.

Yea not a coincidence.... timing is all wrong!!

Posted

Fix this as soon as you can please.

Posted

Fix this as soon as you can please.

There is nothing to fix. This is not a bug, it's people not understanding the game's systems. A bunch of people have been trying to sell their rings since launch and just now are able to list it for prices someone will pay. So they are taking them down and relisting for those prices. These are not new rings.

Posted

There is nothing to fix. This is not a bug, it's people not understanding the game's systems. A bunch of people have been trying to sell their rings since launch and just now are able to list it for prices someone will pay. So they are taking them down and relisting for those prices. These are not new rings.

Yes....... sure they are buddy... well guess what its being investigated now so you dont need to worry the truth will come out so no problems right? ;-)

PS... I am a player from the KR server and never seen this happen before

Posted

No, no you don't.

Posted

You can easily see that only 7 rings have been sold (all today) and the number listed is still relatively the same.

Posted (edited)

Reminds me, saw someone manage to make one of these yesterday. (Im not implying it was a dupe or anything, I was just amazed)

56e63834c87cd_ss(2016-03-12at10.31.09).t

Edited by Howin
1 person likes this

Posted

Someone gonna regret duping if this is true.

Posted (edited)

You are correct.

A lot of people don't realize that the market was flooded with the rings when the minimum was 10.6m. This means you could NOT post them below 10.6 million. It was stuck like this for some time now; not sure why, but that was the reality of things.

The game is now allowing them to post it at lower prices, so everyone is re-listing them at minimum. That's why we're seeing a surplus of messages now.

Edited by WFOE

Posted

You are correct.

A lot of people don't realize that the market was flooded with the rings when the minimum was 10.6m. This means you could NOT post them below 10.6 million. It was stuck like this for some time now; not sure why, but that was the reality of things.

The game is now allowing them to post it at lower prices, so everyone is re-listing them at minimum. That's why we're seeing a surplus of messages now.

and that is why this fixed market price system is stupid

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Jouska I have a feeling you guys won't be able to tell us the "results" of the investigation.

But if there is anyway a fill in if there at least WAS or WASN'T a issue like this would be amazingly helpful for the community at large.
I'm very happy to see you, and thus likely the company looking into this so quickly, but even a "yeah its not a thing" would be helpful vs the no response at all ever.
Helps keep the "troll BS" levels down.

Posted

Oh a likely story, maybe you'll answer some questions downtown..