• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

DUPING EXPLOIT!!! (MARK OF SHADOW) PLS HELP!!!

78 posts in this topic

Posted

lol this is a good thread, 10/10.

Posted

and that is why this fixed market price system is stupid

I wish more people would understand how stupid the system as it is now is.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Reminds me, saw someone manage to make one of these yesterday. (Im not implying it was a dupe or anything, I was just amazed)

56e63834c87cd_ss(2016-03-12at10.31.09).t

Lol gotta love that chat. Specially ragehandsome. 

Edited by XilentArrow

Posted

@CM_Jouska I have a feeling you guys won't be able to tell us the "results" of the investigation.

But if there is anyway a fill in if there at least WAS or WASN'T a issue like this would be amazingly helpful for the community at large.
I'm very happy to see you, and thus likely the company looking into this so quickly, but even a "yeah its not a thing" would be helpful vs the no response at all ever.
Helps keep the "troll BS" levels down.

a dupe? likely not. invest in lv 10 node+5luck and and you get easy however get the liyaity +20% drop and 1 every 20-30mins

Posted (edited)

@CM_Jouska

Marks of Shadow appearing in large quantities on Uno now.  Just started seeing the messages on the screen, very frequently

please fix

Edited by Aliantha

Posted

a dupe? likely not. invest in lv 10 node+5luck and and you get easy however get the liyaity +20% drop and 1 every 20-30mins

Sorry............. this is BS! Nothing personal sounds like you never played before CB1 and 2.

Posted (edited)

@CM_Jouska Around 2am on Edan, a player hit 3 PRI Mark of Shadows in quick succession all on the same character. The player's name is ABC, and I want to say his guild is MangoBay, but I'm not sure. If duping is happening, I would check him out as well.

Edited by Kahme

Posted

I'm wiling to bet everything is fine. Dropping that many rings is reasonable on a server where players know how the game works. Making Pri accessories is easy as well. I made 4 +1 Alchemy clothes in a row today. Of course i failed my first 5 attempts, but that's still a great return.

Posted

@CM_Jouska Around 2am on Edan, a player hit 3 PRI Mark of Shadows in quick succession all on the same character. The player's name is ABC, and I want to say his guild is MangoBay, but I'm not sure. If duping is happening, I would check him out as well.

I can attest to this as well. It was back to back and started with the MOS started flooding the AH.

1 person likes this

Posted

If players could dupe items like this we'd see some +5 rings. If they wanted to stay under the radar maybe +3 at max. +1's are a joke. especially only 3 of them. B|

Posted

I'm wiling to bet everything is fine. Dropping that many rings is reasonable on a server where players know how the game works. Making Pri accessories is easy as well. I made 4 +1 Alchemy clothes in a row today. Of course i failed my first 5 attempts, but that's still a great return.

Dude... just no sorry

Posted

I've never met or seen rather people like ive seen in BDO.
This community is so weird. Reminds me of a twilight zone show/movie.

Posted

I've never met or seen rather people like ive seen in BDO.
This community is so weird. Reminds me of a twilight zone show/movie.

The community of BDO is practically only bad thing what I could say from BDO. Not a huge fan of cash shop, but that i can live with.

Posted

The community of BDO is practically only bad thing what I could say from BDO. Not a huge fan of cash shop, but that i can live with.

Agreed, and the community is more a reflection of society sadly. It really has nothing to do with Black Desert.

Posted

Agreed, and the community is more a reflection of society sadly. It really has nothing to do with Black Desert.

Yeah, that's why I don't interact with many people in real life, mostly just few friends and people who you have to interact with such as persons in shop and doctors etc. 

Posted

We had a guildie on Alustin who had 3 Mark Earrings yday, 2 of them in 5 mins. Entire chat cursed him :D

Posted

We had a guildie on Alustin who had 3 Mark Earrings yday, 2 of them in 5 mins. Entire chat cursed him :D

Exactly, 70+ rings in total on Edan so far is entirely possible regardless how much stink some players want to make about it.

Posted

There is nothing to fix. This is not a bug, it's people not understanding the game's systems. A bunch of people have been trying to sell their rings since launch and just now are able to list it for prices someone will pay. So they are taking them down and relisting for those prices. These are not new rings.

Seems like this guy is duping?!

Posted

I agree about the duping, saw a mark III on uno worth 500 mil, no way you have the money or time to do that without duping.

Posted

That guy was also the #1 wealthiest person on the Edan servers as far as I could tell, making a fortune as the only one who was supplying certain crafted items. Again, so many people calling others cheaters just because they know the game better...

1 person likes this

Posted

Exactly, 70+ rings in total on Edan so far is entirely possible regardless how much stink some players want to make about it.

And? If is still IF. Having things checked isn't a bad idea.

Posted

I'm fine with having things checked out, but they will confirm what I've been saying. I just don't want random people coming to the forums, seeing this post and thinking this sort of cheating is going on because some people see something weird happening they don't understand.

1 person likes this

Posted

if they were really duped, don't you think people would be upgrading them to +5?