• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Game poorly optimized

87 posts in this topic

Posted

There's a difference between getting more than 60 and now actually being able to get 60 in town. Removing the cap would allow you to normally do this if the game was optimized to use 100% of your GPU.

nope. just stop please. your blinded by trying to troll people. but u fail quite badly.

Posted (edited)

There's a difference between getting more than 60 and now actually being able to get 60 in town. Removing the cap would allow you to normally do this if the game was optimized to use 100% of your GPU.

you really need to understand how things work in an mmo and how things work in a single player rpg. You are missing some core fundamental concepts. You have been told several times in this forums but yet you are completely ignoring it. SO . . 

nope. just stop please. your blinded by trying to troll people. but u fail quite badly.

follow ^^^^^ what's written here.

Edited by royalgoddess

Posted

http://1es7zs.jpg

The Gpu doesn't use more power because i cap out on 60 fps. aka the limit for BDO. while anything below 980 will use 100% 

Correction: the limit for your LCD monitor. i get way over 80 ~ 100 fps outside of town and no less than 55 ~ 60fps in town. on top of that im on a AMD machine, i guess intels suck but then again im not using maxed settings im using "High"

Posted

Correction: the limit for your LCD monitor. i get way over 80 ~ 100 fps outside of town and no less than 55 ~ 60fps in town. on top of that im on a AMD machine, i guess intels suck but then again im not using maxed settings im using "High"

just stop your troll to... amd? no one uses that scrap

Posted

just stop your troll to... amd? no one uses that scrap

the only one trolling is you, and you're not very tech savvy either.

Posted

Sadly this game runs like pooh, even on high-end systems. It's just not where it needs to be

Posted

the only one trolling is you, and you're not very tech savvy either.

i can see you like to troll aswell. like most of these people.

Posted

Game has garbage optimization still, and since launc h this game has just gotten worse and worse. I was playing at max settings with 45fps at launch now I'm sitting on medium with about 35fps.

Posted (edited)

Game has garbage optimization still, and since launc h this game has just gotten worse and worse. I was playing at max settings with 45fps at launch now I'm sitting on medium with about 35fps.

I'm still playing with the exact same 80-100fps

40-50fps in sieges, 20-30 fps on bosses if i dont turn effects/high end mode off.

I do notice that I have 20fps lower on pirate island 70 vs 90 avg because of the new ocean water, we have yet to get the ocean optimization patch though.

Edited by Catclaw

Posted

Game is super opt compared to tera xD

TERA AND BNS.

Those two games are horrible (Although BnS is suppose to be getting a 64bit win 10 version soon)

Posted

Please stop necroing dead threads. The last legitimate reply to this thread was back in March.

Posted

Locking due to topic being necro'd