• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Everything about fishing Hot Spots / Golden Spots + Current Location

211 posts in this topic

Posted

april fools?

100% real.  the coel one was bull though

Posted

does anyone know where can I find Porgy and Grunt fish for quest?

Posted

Do we know of any hotspot near Altinova? 9_9

Posted

That's what I was about to ask! I just lost my fishing CP points trying to connect Trent to Alti - now I need a 'cheap' fishing spot, lol.

Posted

any hot spot in trent area?

Posted

Been searching high and low around there in the new waters and haven't found any hotspots yet. :(

Posted

does anyone have any idea on where can i catch Grunt?

Posted (edited)

Time: 3-4 hours - right after maintenance 

Poles: 3

Method: Afk

Results: made about 1.2mil

6BsDom7.jpg

Spot:

The source of the fishes, connect node

This Spot seems to be dead now.

Edit: Nvm misunderstanding

found a new velia hotspot off the top left corner of the first island out of velia(next to crom castle) about 3 cast lengths from the islands corner last night dno if it's still there but i guess it should be if they last a week the resources are exhausted there though had 3 bags of 80% gold fish n 20% blue mainly tile fish with some morays/swordfish/eels

This is the hotspot that apparently died, sry for my wrong post earlier. I tried several locations I used to fish at at this spot, changed casting directions but it seems the spot is dead.

Edited by Kwathreon

Posted

There is also a hidden CAVE With a small pool With water That is a hotspot, Blue/Yellow, won't share more but you have to punch threw some rocks to get There ^^

Happy exploring <3

Posted

There is also a hidden CAVE With a small pool With water That is a hotspot, Blue/Yellow, won't share more but you have to punch threw some rocks to get There ^^

Happy exploring <3

I know the spot. Is that place abundant? Out at sea right now or I would check.

Posted

I know the spot. Is that place abundant? Out at sea right now or I would check.

Mind giving us a location?

Posted

I took an alt to the spot he was referring to. Did not find a hotspot. Maybe there's another cave you have to punch through rocks to access with a small pool of water?

Posted

Thank you!

This one its already in "Not Enough".

Any new one?

Posted

This one its already in "Not Enough".
Any new one?

LOL  Seriously, if you don't like that one, the island of rafts and boats off the coast of Velia may work better for you.

There are many spots.  Take some time, relax, and fish to find them. 

Posted (edited)

So i'm trying to level my Fishing Totem (http://bddatabase.net/us/item/54201/). I'm looking for the best hotspot to do this, so far i've had little luck catching mackerel in standard spots. Currently what i've resorted to is the Veila Coastal cave node hotspot, as you get some mackerel. I was wondering if there are any particular good hotspots for farming mackerel? (or the other totem alternatives, that is, beltfish, amberjack, rays).

If anyone could give me some tips that would be awesome :)

Edited by Fe
1 person likes this

Posted

Great thread lets keep this going 

Posted

Does anyone know exactly how large the radius of the "hotspots" are? Do we HAVE to fish in that small 20-30 foot area or can we be a bit lenient on how far we go from it?

Posted

Does anyone know exactly how large the radius of the "hotspots" are? Do we HAVE to fish in that small 20-30 foot area or can we be a bit lenient on how far we go from it?

Pretty sure it varies depending on the hotspot

Posted

http://maomaoprince.com/?share=ALTI-1

Hey guys! got a gold spot for you in mediah!  was abundant when I was there earlier.  

Hope you like the new map

How do i find this spot? not familiar with that map lol.

Posted

When resources get exhausted from abundant, it never be abundant again?

Posted

When resources get exhausted from abundant, it never be abundant again?

I think it resets with the maintenance, but certain popular spots will be exhausted within no time again. Not sure though since yesterday without a maintenance I got abundant near Velia for a bit, not long of course, but it was surprising since there was no maintenance.

Posted

My usual HS.

2016-04-13_668508463.JPG

My usual HS.

2016-04-13_668508463.JPG

1 person likes this