• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Knowledge - Balenos Adventure Journal I

35 posts in this topic

Posted

Greetings,

Ive been trying finish all things around Velia before i move on to Heidel, but there is one thing, i couldnt finish and i really tried talking again to all NPCs even unnamed ones and so on..

Knowledge -> Eastern Balenos Journal -> Balenos Adventure Journal I

?????????

?????????

?????????

Moldy Smelling Reagent

Sour Smelling Reagent

Spicy Smelling Reagent

David Finto's Healthy Food

Monster for a Monster

Goblin Fence

Capture Ogre

Can anyone give some tips for the missing ones ? I was not able to find any info with googling.

I am missing Enormous Goblin Stone, Fierce Looking Wooden Flag and Turg's Corpse.  I have found several flags, but interacting doesnt give any knowledge.

Posted (edited)

You get two quests from Alfedo (The arms dealer in Velia) which reward you with knowledge on the remaining ones you need. One is to do a quest line about Goblins, and the other is to find the dead body of his friend (which is just next to the Cron Castle Site Node Manager.)

I can't remember what triggers the quests I'm afraid, but I know I did them at like lvl 16.

Edited by ClearArrow

Posted

You get two quests from Alfedo (The arms dealer in Velia) which reward you with knowledge on the remaining ones you need. One is to do a quest line about Goblins, and the other is to find the dead body of his friend (which is just next to the Cron Castle Site Node Manager.)

I can't remember what triggers the quests I'm afraid, but I know I did them at like lvl 16.

Thanks alot, this helped greatly.

My main char was bugged and didnt get those quests. I had to be creative for the second time and do it with an alt :-( 

Posted

Oh guyz I am desperate about this quest chain.. Alfredo just wont give it to me. Do you have any idea how to start this Alfredos quest? Is there some trigger maybe? Do you remember what you did JUSTbefore he gave it to you? Thanks!

Posted

Oh guyz I am desperate about this quest chain.. Alfredo just wont give it to me. Do you have any idea how to start this Alfredos quest? Is there some trigger maybe? Do you remember what you did JUSTbefore he gave it to you? Thanks!

Honestly, I just did every quest that popped up and then all the quests that popped up from doing those quests. I've been in Olvia/Velia for a week :(

Posted

I ve been there for a week too.. and I did everyhing ! But this just didnt pop up :(

Posted (edited)

i also did everything already, can't believe it didn't trigger for me yet, maybe it's a lootquest, as in maybe drops from monsters to trigger the quests on alfredo? i don't know, i talked to everyone in olvia/velia/western guardcamp and some of these ranches so i really don't know how to trigger alfredo ; /

Edited by FamousAzzkicker

Posted

I just read somewhere that there's a theory that some of these quests are bugged except for people in the second char slot.  They don't appear on my main and I tried a char in the third slot and couldn't get them either (neither the pot or Alfredo's quest).  Going to try the second char slot.

1 person likes this

Posted

I just read somewhere that there's a theory that some of these quests are bugged except for people in the second char slot.  They don't appear on my main and I tried a char in the third slot and couldn't get them either (neither the pot or Alfredo's quest).  Going to try the second char slot.

omfg... i dont get this ;D when i played on russian client i had a second character (it was my blader) i know i definetely had the quest on that character... but maybe it was just because it already had bugfixes and such i don't really know.

Posted

Enormous Goblin Stone should be the node manager but he doesn't give me anything

Cannot find the undead soldier to start the Alfredo quest chain either (the soldier gives the lost bracelet quest which starts it)

Posted (edited)

i just tried it, it apparently must be a bug, cause only the character in the second slot, will give these quests, how dumb is that pls?

DAUM PLS FIX THIS ..........................

level'd my berserker to 14, and got these quests from clorince and alfredo

Posted

i just tried it, it apparently must be a bug, cause only the character in the second slot, will give these quests, how dumb is that pls?

DAUM PLS FIX THIS ..........................

level'd my berserker to 14, and got these quests from clorince and alfredo

wow that's pretty bad, wonder why it works that way ?

Posted (edited)

wow that's pretty bad, wonder why it works that way ?

dunno.

but i repeat.

1. You have to have a lvl 14 character in the second characterslot in your Account.
  2. You have to have 201 Amity with Clorince to get the Quest (Inside the Pot) which will reward you with the 3 REAGENT Knowledges.
  3. You have to talk to Alfredo, he gives you the (Wagon Gone) Quest...

what a stupid bug, holy cow, please fix this DAUM. (btw a character in fifth or fourth slot won't work, i tried it, it MUST be the second slot)

i just finally finished balenos adventure journal I ...

i hope this won't happen on the serendia/calpheon journal either... else i get really mad!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I've completed Serendia's journals on my main alone.  (Not counting the usage of my alts as amity energy batteries.)

Edited by Paull

Posted

I've completed Serendia's journals on my main alone.  (Not counting the usage of my alts as amity energy batteries.)

ok that's a relieve then.

Posted

dunno.

but i repeat.

1. You have to have a lvl 14 character in the second characterslot in your Account.
  2. You have to have 201 Amity with Clorince to get the Quest (Inside the Pot) which will reward you with the 3 REAGENT Knowledges.
  3. You have to talk to Alfredo, he gives you the (Wagon Gone) Quest...

what a stupid bug, holy cow, please fix this DAUM. (btw a character in fifth or fourth slot won't work, i tried it, it MUST be the second slot)

i just finally finished balenos adventure journal I ...

i hope this won't happen on the serendia/calpheon journal either... else i get really mad!

Can confirm this to be true, tried on my third & fourth character slots, nothing

It ONLY works on second character which is absolutely mind boggling why it is this way

Not to mention getting 201 amity with Clorince is an absolute nightmare

Posted

Can confirm this to be true, tried on my third & fourth character slots, nothing

It ONLY works on second character which is absolutely mind boggling why it is this way

Not to mention getting 201 amity with Clorince is an absolute nightmare

oh trust me, there are even worse ones... Freharau and Clarkster are massive nightmare compared to clorince.

Posted

I ended up just waving Freharu up to 800.

1 person likes this

Posted

I ended up just waving Freharu up to 800.

lol

Posted (edited)

I am on my character in the second char slot, i am level 14 and i have 204 aminity.  Still no reagent quest. :(  (side not, alfredo also has no wagon quest for me either)

2016-03-21_341937476.thumb.JPG.d5b3f79d6

Got it.  Had to use my fourth character.

Edited by Orania

Posted

It's not showing up on my 1st character either. I submit a report about it. It's really disappointing knowing my main character will never be able to achieve 100% completion in the Balenos area because of a bug.

Posted

It's not showing up on my 1st character either. I submit a report about it. It's really disappointing knowing my main character will never be able to achieve 100% completion in the Balenos area because of a bug.

it won't reach 100% anywhere.. the % is "-----ed up" so to speak. This is not the only Questline who is like that.. there are dozens of lines alone in the Balenos Region, which i did with my second Character and even some i did with my 3rd. The requirements, restrictions for questlines are way too complex, so it happens that you take 1 line and won't be able to take 2 other ones because of it.. so all Daum has to do at the moment, is making Progress "Family wide", not "Character only".. that would fix the whole issue.

Making it possible to do all quests on one character means they would have to rewrite the requirements, restrictions on several hundred quests/lines, which is basically not possible for Daum. Pearl Abyss would be the ones to fix that, which i am not going to bet a single buck on, that they ever would.

Posted

it won't reach 100% anywhere.. the % is "-----ed up" so to speak. This is not the only Questline who is like that.. there are dozens of lines alone in the Balenos Region, which i did with my second Character and even some i did with my 3rd. The requirements, restrictions for questlines are way too complex, so it happens that you take 1 line and won't be able to take 2 other ones because of it.. so all Daum has to do at the moment, is making Progress "Family wide", not "Character only".. that would fix the whole issue.

Making it possible to do all quests on one character means they would have to rewrite the requirements, restrictions on several hundred quests/lines, which is basically not possible for Daum. Pearl Abyss would be the ones to fix that, which i am not going to bet a single buck on, that they ever would.

Knowledge is family wide...

Posted

Knowledge is family wide...

You did not read what i've said;

"...making Progress Family wide...", which is Character exclusive and does not make sense, since you can do Quests only once, no matter which Character you choose. If you do a Questline on Char 1, you can't do it on your Char 2. Clear so far? Now Progress, which apparently is bound to the Quests is not Family Wide, which makes it impossible to reach 100%.

Posted (edited)

This is one reason why I have held off on leveling any alt characters and am focusing on my main.  After my main has completed every quest and chain available, maxed out life skills and gained as much knowledge as possible, then ill level an alt and catch whatever was hidden or missed, one slot at a time.

Till then Alts are just used to invest energy into resource nodes and towns, and amity.

Systematic

Edited by Andaro
1 person likes this