• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

1st 50lvl on CBT

67 posts in this topic

Posted

Grats on 50! 

Although  when I play, Id like to take my time. Enjoy whats going on around me in the game. I made the mistake in archeage and other mmos to rush to the highest lvl seeing my main objective was to pvp. So I have no idea what's going on in the world of those games. I'm completely lost when it comes to the story or lore.

Grats to you again :) 

3 people like this

Posted

Only possible that fast with a wizard, gz 

Posted

Ugh, I hope that does not mean this game is going to be super easy. 

If everyone is 50+ in a few weeks wtf is the point? Now I'm super sad...

Nah. 50 is where it starts. Awakening and grabbing your ultimates. Hard ass grinding. pvp.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I only looked at the 1D 4H 30M has passed.
Based on this, and all the other info shared, that's just straight grinding for 28 hours and 30 minutes. Holy fuck that's long.

Edited by KyrandisX

Posted

So you hit 50 now what....wait let me check my wallet... here you go 1$... buy candy.

Posted

how many houses worker crafting skills does he have.  Being 50 is one thing being good at the game is another.  Plus the fact that the effort with fall in the delete bin in a few days.  He cant be serious. can he ??

Posted

Grats on server first, gonna do the same on release? heh

Posted

fucks.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Jesuz, why do people always come into these things with a hard on for trying to be "that person" with them negative vibes~

Was gonna just point em out but they know who they be and the future commentators know what they will say~

Posted

Congrats OP! I don't know why people are being salty.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Jesuz, why do people always come into these things with a hard on for trying to be "that person" with them negative vibes~

Was gonna just point em out but they know who they be and the future commentators know what they will say~

It is not really being about 'that person'. It's just that some things in life you should be congratulated for, and proud of. 

Rushing to max level in a beta is not one of them.

Edited by SeriousRob
1 person likes this

Posted

It is not really being about 'that person'. It's just that some things in life you should be congratulated for, and proud of. 

The gospel is strong with you, brother.

1 person likes this

Posted

My sweet round fat ass it's not. While true, there's a time and an activity for congrats and not everyone comes out speaking some way. But take a moment and look at a comment or two and say they aren't going for "that person". Then while your at it, pause and ponder how many said threads of this nature got people running out the woodworks trying to fling poo and the same old tired stereotypical comments for it. Then pause again and ponder the same responses it would get even if this was a contest setting at official launch. It is very much about being "that person" or "another person" if that fits your fancy~

Posted

My sweet round fat ass it's not. While true, there's a time and an activity for congrats and not everyone comes out speaking some way. But take a moment and look at a comment or two and say they aren't going for "that person". Then while your at it, pause and ponder how many said threads of this nature got people running out the woodworks trying to fling poo and the same old tired stereotypical comments for it. Then pause again and ponder the same responses it would get even if this was a contest setting at official launch. It is very much about being "that person" or "another person" if that fits your fancy~

I am still going to have to disagree with you. 

Rushing to max level is not an achievement. It is simply more time investment. Any person in this thread could have rushed to 50. But only a select few do or try and those select few ALWAYS have to post it on the forums so they can soak up the congrats and feel special about themselves. It is actually pretty sad when you break it down.

Rush to max level on launch, yeah that is worth a mention. I would go far as to say an in-game achievement. But come on man, its a beta. 99% of the player base is testing the game, learning what they can about the different systems so on launch they have a solid foundation to start on. The screenshot he posted proves it, 3 players above level 40. I would hardly call that a competition. On launch there will probably be hundreds of players about to hit 50 with him. It can come down to the seconds in MMO's.

I stand by what I said. Rushing to Max level in a beta is not an achievement. 

Don't want to argue with you. That is my opinion and you have yours. 

Posted

I am still going to have to disagree with you. 

Rushing to max level is not an achievement. It is simply more time investment. Any person in this thread could have rushed to 50. But only a select few do or try and those select few ALWAYS have to post it on the forums so they can soak up the congrats and feel special about themselves. It is actually pretty sad when you break it down.

Rush to max level on launch, yeah that is worth a mention. I would go far as to say an in-game achievement. But come on man, its a beta. 99% of the player base is testing the game, learning what they can about the different systems so on launch they have a solid foundation to start on. The screenshot he posted proves it, 3 players above level 40. I would hardly call that a competition. On launch there will probably be hundreds of players about to hit 50 with him. It can come down to the seconds in MMO's.

I stand by what I said. Rushing to Max level in a beta is not an achievement. 

Don't want to argue with you. That is my opinion and you have yours. 

each to there own id say. if thats what someone enjoys good for them. no need to shit on it. what does that get anyone other than negativity.

Congrats op!

Posted

I only looked at the 1D 4H 30M has passed.
Based on this, and all the other info shared, that's just straight grinding for 28 hours and 30 minutes. Holy fuck that's long.

lol quit while you are ahead, the entire game is based on mob grind.  

Posted

-all that-

Who said anything about an achievement? i'm talking about people coming and trying to crap all over someone "just because". This would happen even in an event settings with an actual reason to do it. But just as easily as you say it's sad to do this, I can so very easily flip it back on said people coming out the works just to crap all over it. 

Plus 99%? (now I know you were just using it to describe "a lot" BUT) that's a stretch since i'm sure a fat chunk of this people already played this in another version. Or people such as myself just played just to play it. Not give a lecture and observation on said testing phase. Believe it or not, some just play games for the sake of playing a game, no road maps required. Who gives 3 squirts how many went in trying? who gives 3 squirts whether it was beta or official. They posted it for a reason which obviously isn't a negative one YET people come in with the negativity. For what possible reason? we know why the OP could've possibly made this for, but why did they come in so negative? 

You stand by your opinion. For the love of god please do because lord knows people cave in nowadays from just a breeze blowing by. BUT check my comments? I didn't state an opinion. I stated an observation. This isn't an argument because there is nothing to argue about. Comments speak for themselves, and this forum along with any other forum sings loudly with it~

Posted (edited)

Most people just quit because they didn't care about an RU client for 6 days that'll be deleted.

Pretty much this.

And congrats on 1st EU 50 Omecule and enduring the grind where others would quit. It's pretty brutal.

If it wasn't for CM_Jouska's outstanding job, the CBT would have been a disaster.   

Edited by Circe

Posted

~~~~

Posted

So you hit 50 now what....wait let me check my wallet... here you go 1$... buy candy.

Yes I give you $1 too.  Moar candy!

Posted (edited)

I am sure if i had been started Giant on this CBT, i could take 50lvl faster for him then for wizard. Played him on Korea from January to August + ru.

Edited by Omlecule

Posted

Congratz! I'm not gonna be salty to you don't worry. It's your life whether or not you wanna max it, just be happy that you're the first one :)

Just please don't burn yourself over CBT and get bored during release :P

Posted

lol quit while you are ahead, the entire game is based on mob grind.  

I'm content doing the other pointless things in the game like fishing, farming, processing, housing, decorating, char creation, exploration, npc amity creating, title farming. You know... to experience what the game has?

Posted

did it with sorc 4h later too^^

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Gz ;p and did you occur some bugs to report or where you just playing to get highest lvl in a beta? 

Edited by DarkBever