• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 16

594 posts in this topic

Posted

I dont get the 20% more dmg while frozen? When someone is frozen they dont get dmg at all. Or did i miss something?

Posted

The Mediah Update + other future content updates, plus some guy commented about Crafting and gathering needing to be removed which is plain stupid. The game has a lot of content in it already and it takes time to even rush to the end game and if you did that, then it's on you. I've taken my time with leveling to fully enjoy the entire experience the game can offer.

It is our job though, we're the ones crying about it. Take 2 seconds to make a new character who will have the same energy as your main and send a few reports and then go back to doing whatever you want on your main character. It's not a hard concept for everyone who is crying about it. Most MMOs have this issue and there is no clear way to use it, because people WILL abuse the report system if it's free, which isn't okay.

yeah , that's my point exactly ... stupid kids who don't get the crafting system what it removed , they should have stayed playing wow then 

Posted

you don't start a game with all of the extended content.

let people work up to it.

a lot of things would be pointless if we had everything from the get go.

So the Korean game is complete as it is?  They won't get any more extended content?  I feel sorry for them.  I'm not sure how having a penguin pet would, or the ability to add funds to our guild accounts would be pointless if we already had them.  I'm just saying I think there is a lot missing that there is no solid reason for, but i'm not freaking out about it.  It simply doesn't make much sense to me.

1 person likes this

Posted

where is the autoloop =_=

Where is horse racing :C

Is the 'Shepherd Dog pet' a German Shepherd or the kind of dog used by shepherds, ie. a Border Collie?

:P

It´s a normal German Sheperd Dog, there´re already images of it. I just hope they don´t make it 11€ like the hawk, that´s such a crap move...
 make them all 9€ or leave it be :C
Btw. does every dog has the same skill? To detect other hostile players? Or can a dog sniff out ressources as well? Is it random? Or do I only get a better skill through breeding? What I´m not gonna do? : P

nzgvPNs.thumb.jpg.ec226d4d0762c7d836ebde

Posted

• Start: March 16th 09:00 UTC (After maintenance)
  • End: March 21st 09:00 UTC (With maintenance)

So we have MORE downtime on Monday, and then Wednesday aswell?

Posted

So because u guys cant deal with the gold spammers...u are making us spend energy for chat baning..make that chat ban no energy cost so we can deal with them...instead of u

people this a a chat ban request, its not just for gold spamers it is also for other players that are being stupid in chat and you want them to not be able to global chat with others not the personal block

Posted

Did we really need an energy cost for the rp channel?

Well, it's a global chat. Why would it be exempt from the energy requirement that general has? Do you want ALL of general chat and the gold spammers to migrate there, instead of half of them?

Posted

So the Korean game is complete as it is?  They won't get any more extended content? 

I never said that?

Posted

@CM_Jouska Any chance to get Character name changer? Either for Loyalty or Cash

Posted

You don't RP in a server wide channel. Da heck, what is this? Radio or mass telepathy? The channel is good for what it will do, which is let RPers know they are congregating.

'Hey, someone RPing over Calpheon?'

'Hey, I opened my tavern over Ephera, come have a drink!'

Etc.

I like to RP chat while I gather. I can RP on a global channel without feeling awkward. As an avid LARPer we talk via long distance means Text/ FB groups etc when we can't be together.. There are ideas behind it that make is applicable and fitting within our world due to the fact that... Otherwise we'd be unable to communicate over long distances..

So yea.. I'm accepting of a global RP channel so I have something to do while stabbing rocks and trees and holding tongs over my magical firepit that I must have pulled out of my ...

Posted

game is UPP  !!!!!

Posted

Awesome. Been holding off buying a dog until he was released

Posted (edited)

My ideas for fixing the biggest gripes I have with this game at the moment:

* Remove all buffs on costumes.

* Lower price of costumes

* Remove all buffs on pets, add area-looting and auto-looting

- Alternatively, just make pets purchasable through loyalty and keep current system

* Lower price of pets

* Let us enable the setting which High-End Mode applies which reduces pop-in greatly

* Full skill resets that are purchasable with loyalty

* Nerf wizards/witches damage

* Do something about Heilang's texture work that causes fps to drop into single digits

* Add setting in the launcher to make downloading and enabling Korean/Japanese/Russian VO since English VO is terrible

* Remove Splat Fisher's-costume

There, BDO perfected.

@CM_Jouska @CM_Praballo @CM_Tytyes

Edited by slimkring
3 people like this

Posted

A new week with a small maintenance that comes with a patch that adds and changes a few key things to the game. Inredible good work!

Also a thought.. Part of the reason games like dark souls and older mmos are fun is because they are obtuse and takes time to learn.  Please don't make bdo easier it's perfect the way it is.

Posted

LETS PLAY GUYS ! :D

Posted

colbert-popcorn.gif

Posted

Disable General Chat for 7 days Guest Account!

Pet Breeding needed.

YES!!!

Posted

• Start: March 16th 09:00 UTC (After maintenance)
  • End: March 21st 09:00 UTC (With maintenance)

So we have MORE downtime on Monday, and then Wednesday aswell?

Wait so let me get his right... You (Not you personally, but people in general) expect them to fix issues without bringing the Servers down? Everyone has something to complain about and they're trying to control the situation, so it wouldn't work to do it weekly as people will complain and threaten them more. I believe Wednesday is their actual weekly maintenance day.

Posted

translating text into 3 diffrent languages, pluss doing voice overs takes a very long time. Do you think they just use google translate for these things? You think they leave out content just because they want to be evil with the community? Comon, use your brain a little.

okay smart guy...  clearly you don't understand what a reasonable question is.  I do understand what you clearly think you are such a genius for.  Does that explain why some buttons are there and not yet activated?  There are options people are excited for that weren't implemented from the onset that aren't really a translation issue.  Don't get your panties in a twist.  

I love the game so far.  I just think there were things that were left out that didn't need to be.  I don't feel like I am being a jerk for saying that.  

Posted (edited)

free pets for early bird, c'mon! i want a cat!

you get a free pet , and you only have to play for 24 hours a day Solid for 204 days to get it , 625 days if you dedicate 8 hours a day and for the more casual 1250 days if you play for 4 hours each day , but what a Glorious day it will be when you reach 5000 hours and you get your cat . and youll still be wearing a potato sack.

But on a different topic , regarding the 15 energy cost ban , i know its there to spot people from reporting everyone willy nilly , but it Really isnt that hard to Figure out , if BoB reports Little Timmy 1 time , and the people who check the ban list see that little timmy was only reported ONE time , chances are some one got offended by little timmy and tried to ban him ................on the other hand is 400 people reported ASFSDGBVDV , chances are thats a gold spammer , For reals this isnt that hard a concept , and it Shouldnt cost us a single point of Energy to do this....... Honestly Daum you should be GIVING us energy back for moderating your chat channel for FREE

Edited by wellman029
Additional comment

Posted

So much hate on wizards and witches yet they are so easy to kill.. Sad to see so many are incompetent to actually kill one. L2P <-

1 person likes this

Posted

LET's GOO like release day!! I call the horses!

Posted

So because u guys cant deal with the gold spammers...u are making us spend energy for chat baning..make that chat ban no energy cost so we can deal with them...instead of u

It was 30 energy before. Halving the cost sure is a progress. And people are crying here how they don't have energy for something like flagging gold sellers... it's simple, ignore it - others will do that in your stead. Just like there are different people doing different actions in a crowd, it's the same in the game. So stop crying that you can't do something while some other people can just because they have priorities in another order.

Posted

A roleplay channel was added! Thx for that!!!!!!