• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 16

594 posts in this topic

Posted

It's not supposed to be a channel to RP in. The RP channel I think works exactly like channel chat, just for Rpers. So a channel Rpers across teh channel can use to advertise events, ask questions etc. 

Yeah just found that after looking at it. I don't know why we need it, i'd prefer an emote chat honestly, nobody asked for this.

Posted

Is there a way to stop seeing the megaphone stuff? I purposely have moved the channel chat etc to a tab I do not look at often (Because of Trump, Alienware and gold spammers) Any way to move microphone chat over to that tab only?

Posted

And what's your build if you don't mind me asking ,ty

Seems he wants to keep it secret, but i bet he uses hidden skill called "Black Materia".  Works like meteor, but hits way harder.

Posted

Requesting a Chat Block has changed as follows;

• Cost is now 15 Energy to request a Chat Block.

• Chat Block duration has been increased.

You are talking about CHAT BANS right?  You are not really gonna make us pay 15 energy to block bots and morons are you?

It cost 30 energy before you REQUEST a chat ban. And now it cost 15. Period. Requesting, mind you .. Not even actually banning.

Posted

Please tell someone, They turned up the Haptic Feedback (controller vibration) to high!

Posted

Does this Fisher Suit actually help with fishing?

Gives +1 to fishing and increases swim speed.  So yes, it helps with fishing, but no more than the other fishing outfits without enhancements.

Posted

UI

• Changed the horse “Parking” notice to only appear above your horse.

Ok it's a small thing, but it makes me happy.  I would someday like to see the ability to turn it off completely though.  

Posted

Just because on player plays something a certain way somewhere else, doesn't mean it's going to apply everywhere.

But hey, you might be right.
I'll find out for ya though.

i mean once someone gets close to a wizard its kind of gg, i played the KR version same thing over there, they die too easily even with all the buffs, only excel in group pvp if someone protects them

Posted

A Roleplay chat channel has been added.

• This channel is off by default but can be enabled in settings.

• Talking in RP Chat will cost 1 Energy

Why the -----.... do I need to spend energy to rp? Are you guys mentally ill? 

Posted

Damage to frozen opponents has been increased up to 20%.

Nice now they no longer need 3 skills to instant kill me, 2 will be enough !

As a tamer I seriously have no clue what to do against a wizard. Hope they don't see me and get the first hit is about it.

Posted

Chat Spam is not going away until Daum puts a 1-day Cooldown on deleting and then Creating new characters with different names.

Nope- they'd just create more free accounts. It would help a little perhaps, but I think chat restriction until level 12 would be better. Actually they should just ban chat on free accounts. Would it turn people away? IMO, not at all.

If a person can't determine whether they enjoy THIS game enough to spend 30 bucks without chat send, AND 7 day trials not having chat send prevents spam for paying players-  I'd say not having chat send for 7 day trials is the obvious solution.

Posted

And what's your build if you don't mind me asking ,ty

a sekret.

Posted

Reporting a (Spammer) (Should Not) cost energy WTF?

How about none of us report them and just let them spam all day.

Posted

In the patch notes for today there was a clear reference to a change in the tooltip for the various Agerian armor and upgraded armor pieces, BUT the two listed below are UNOBTAINABLE as they are not in any crafting house for ANY gear set, Agerian included. Is Daum either unaware of their absence in the game or is this in preparation for the future content updates? As they are already being updated in our game client I can only assume that Daum doesn't know that the houses do not have upgrades and may need to be addressed. thanks

• Agerian Helmet of Destruction

• Agerian Helmet of Sacrifice

Edited 9 minutes ago by Crazy Mike

Posted

Why is it being discouraged to chat ban a spammer? Now it's going to be difficult to shut up those advertising bots :\

Posted

zJDk7.gif

---------

...Why would I spend energy for an RP channel when I can just use general chat? Why would I even use this channel to begin with? I am not in-game yet, what are the aspects of this channel in terms of reach, color, ETC? Details and clarification? o.O

• Once out of energy you would just swap to general chat.
    • Rarely an issue of standard chatter mixing with RP chatter; people don't talk too much in General Chat.
      • At least here on Orwen - Calpheon 2
  • Why even -have- the energy cost?
    • One energy is meaningless. Really meaningless. That comes back in about three minutes.
      • This only will affect people with already low energy counts due to total or expenditure in other game features.
    • Is it a long-range chat, like channel chat? (Uuuuugh *repeatedly turns off channel chat like the plague it is*)
      • Will the bot-vendors flood it too?
    • A separate RP channel won't deter trolls or what-all-else people are concerned about.
      • One energy is nothing; not a deterrence.
        • Upping the energy cost would make the system useless to those people who would actually use it.

---------

In short, I'd suggest that the RP channel be a separate, close-range channel like general chat, with no energy cost; just a different color to help discern for those rare moments where there is general and RP chatter going on.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Doesn't matter players shouldn't be punished for reporting bots, Energy should actually be given back if the user is a spammer and proven within 24 hours excess energy should be given in form of energy potions or something or a reward for reporting and getting them banned such as loyalty.

Easiest way just remove the energy reporting.

How about a private chat channel where you can talk about anything like in EVE Online?

Edited by LilithDragonFlower

Posted (edited)

Still costs energy to report people, still not going to bother. Come on daum, you're still not getting it after all the feedback.

Edited by Jamalius

Posted

Thanks for the notes.

Everyone stop whining about the witch/wizard change. A lot if us are still taking time to progress and haven't rushed to the end game so cease trying to nerf a class before a lot of us have even gotten to experience a class. Epeen compare after seiging is enabled.

Posted

UI

• Changed the horse “Parking” notice to only appear above your horse.

Can you do the same thing to the Donkeys? 

Posted

What ?

You must have missed the founders 4 day head start a few weekends back. Chaos ensued. 

Posted

The fish costume? Really? Seriously?

These guys obviously have no sense of fashion whatsoever and are the kind of players that don't care how their characters look.

It's a slap to the face to any shallow people like me that actually care and got the game with the false pretense that the look of our character was an important aspect of it.

That character creation lured me in.. Its like if you ordered the "best burger ever" and then found out it didn't have a bun.

Posted (edited)

Megaphones. Get rid of this. No, seriously, nobody goes around saying "you know what this game really needs? Megaphones!". This is just adding more garbage onto the dumpster fire that is general chat ):

Edited by Kordesh

Posted

wow... nothing regarding the people getting disconnected every 5-10min. There is a whole forum of angry people. There is a very serious problem and people cant connect or stay connected. I really thought this patch would fix this but 10min into the game I got disconnected. I dont know what Daum did on the march 11th patch but it messed a lot of people up and there is no sign of a fix anywhere.

Posted

My IDEAs to fix BDO.

Ignore EVERYTHING stated in the above quote.  This would ruin BDO.

I'm not excessively worried. Because I think Daum is smarter than to cater to the cheapos.

i love not having to loot due to having pets