• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 16

594 posts in this topic

Posted

Let's see.... Buffing already very strong [pve/group pvp] Witch/Wizard , adding ugly - immersion breaking costume..I mean wtf..I personally don't mind flashy effects of Bdo skills but this red thing gave me an epilepsy attack, every time I saw it passing in Kr. Also 1 loyalty point - green 1 use dye...holy crap Daum,you guys are so generous...now I will sit at x99 lp eternally, when everything what you can buy has a damn 0 at the end , so nice of you...atleast we don't need to worry about such cheap/shit practices when buying costumes on cash shop...oh wait actually ..you still  have to buy 3 pearl packs for costume with waepons or without..it says alot about future.

LMAO. Good point, that 1 loyalty green dye is a TRAAAAP! xD

Posted

Just because of the sake of the whining disrespectful people here. Thank you devs for the work you're doing.

Posted

How about you make some changes that actually matter like pvp / pk system change and actually showing armors on characters?

Posted

Something needs to be fixed here x'D

And also, there's a quest called "process to fine hide" that says you need to dry 10 tough hide to produce fine hide, but when doing that (even under proper conditions) it says that nothing will be produced from that.

2016-03-17_286678800.JPG

2016-03-17_286683467.JPG

2016-03-17_286692176.JPG

Posted

What I'm hoping for as addressing the issue of the Chat Spamming Sales bots. Other games have successfully dealt with these lame buttheads. Please prevent the endless spamming since we cannot blow 15 energy to block an endless name variant spam bot. Thanks,

Posted

Something needs to be fixed here x'D

And also, there's a quest called "process to fine hide" that says you need to dry 10 tough hide to produce fine hide, but when doing that (even under proper conditions) it says that nothing will be produced from that.

2016-03-17_286678800.JPG

2016-03-17_286683467.JPG

2016-03-17_286692176.JPG

Don't think so, did you do the Beginner Processing Quest for the Beginner: Drying Knowledge? Check your Black Spirit's "Guide" Tab. Should be there :)

SO WHINY! this isn't tumblr People.  I still can't relate to the wizard being OP in any way. Still Nuking most of them with my Ranger. Learn to Counter while they are casting god dangit.

Posted (edited)

I hate to bring this up, the GM's need to pay close attention to market and one item in general the fishing boat, the intervals in which the listing goes up and how fast its sold and consistent price is similar to what i have seen when gold sellers are using items to pass virtual currency to lazy players been playing long enough and many mmo's to notice a trend and along with the script kids now using those to snipe market this needs to be clamped down on soon.

anyone other then a gm responding with the intent for an argument don't bother i wont even respond to you.

aZNLM5z_700b.jpg

Edited by Hulkamaniaffxiv
1 person likes this

Posted

You haven't fought good wizards then mate good wizards can escape so freaking fast and get you into a stunlock.But yeah it was quite fine as it was but with this 20% ice boost that stunlock does even more damage why not focus buffing tamer instead of wizard

i played the KR version, wizard always lose in 1v1, they need buffs, the teleport doesnt really do much, i can catch that teleport in 1 shield charge, i played blader in KR, wizard teleport useless against them

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Witch/Wizard

• Damage to frozen opponents has been increased up to 20%.

Can you please explain this one?  Someone pointed out to me that you can't DO DAMAGE to frozen opponents.  I tried this and verified that its true.  Once frozen I can't seem to do any damage to it while frozen.  Which makes this entry in the patch notes really confusing.  Am I just missing something obvious?

Does this just mean that the damage from freezing spells has been buffed 20%?  That's not what it says.  And hard to know without any combat log, damage numbers, etc.

Edited by coder1024

Posted (edited)

How about you make some changes that actually matter like pvp / pk system change and actually showing armors on characters?

and adding those new classes we were promised, which I honestly think needs to be fairly high priority, since a lot of people arent even playing right now (myself included) because the class we want isn't available yet.

Edited by Divenity

Posted

Thank you for these changes! Especially to horse breeding. The previous ratio was very encouraging.

Now if only I could find a horse in the wild...

Posted

Holiday Event

• Start: March 16th 09:00 UTC (After maintenance)
  • End: March 21st 09:00 UTC (With maintenance)

• Event Title: Saint Patrick's Day
    • Green Dye Bundle price reduced from 120 pearls to 80 pearls.
    • Add a one-time purchase Green Dye for 1 Loyalty.

I am not sure I got it right... Do we get a title for logging in during this event?

Posted

Holiday Event

• Start: March 16th 09:00 UTC (After maintenance)
  • End: March 21st 09:00 UTC (With maintenance)

• Event Title: Saint Patrick's Day
    • Green Dye Bundle price reduced from 120 pearls to 80 pearls.
    • Add a one-time purchase Green Dye for 1 Loyalty.

I am not sure I got it right... Do we get a title for logging in during this event?

it's the name of the event, not a title you get from it.

Posted

People - its not that hard to understand. Block a person in chat does not require a request. Requesting a chat ban does - that simple. The personal blocking of individuals isnt touched by this at all - just read carefully 

They edited the original post as they had written block rather than ban.

Posted (edited)

Why can't the developers just use some kind of script that straight up just jumbles up text that includes anything that relates to a URL. Or just use filters like what Rockstar do with GTA V and their server chat where some words & characters can't be used in the games chat?

Edited by Jaycob
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I noticed you said

Class

• Witch/Wizard

• Can no longer accidentally resurrect opponents.

• Damage to frozen opponents has been increased up to 20%.

I main Witch and I cannot damage frozen enemies at all once they are frozen they are invincible for a short time

(EDIT) Nvm this people have already mentioned this problem

Edited by Artoria_X

Posted

So.. Im a new witch.

Just wondering what skills can work on frozen enemies?

Im pretty sure when mobs are frozen most witch skills doesnt hit the target.

So yeah that post is a troll post made by them to made fun of the raging people. Dev got humor

Posted

I'd like to See more specific Patch notes, as a Programmer I'd really like to See the numbers.
What is the chat ban duration?
What was the Horse Ratio, What is the new Ratio. Do you mean there are more Female horses in the wild or as a result from breeding or that you're more likely to get a higher tier horse?
For the Frozen enemies, what was the increase before?
For the Orc Skeletons, How much was the HP before? How much is it now. Was it a % increase or a flat number?

I hope to see More specifics in future patch notes if at all possible....

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello people, 

Just so you know there's been a small mistake and unfortunately there won't be any title offered for this event. 

Thank you for your understanding. (There's still free Beer though)

Happy St-Patrick's Day !

Posted

I'd like to See more specific Patch notes, as a Programmer I'd really like to See the numbers.
What is the chat ban duration?
What was the Horse Ratio, What is the new Ratio. Do you mean there are more Female horses in the wild or as a result from breeding or that you're more likely to get a higher tier horse?
For the Frozen enemies, what was the increase before?
For the Orc Skeletons, How much was the HP before? How much is it now. Was it a % increase or a flat number?

I hope to see More specifics in future patch notes if at all possible....

@CM_Jouska he/she listed a lot of good points, I'd like to see this as well.

Posted

Woo! More RP friendly advances! Thank you!!

I just ask if we can get a toggle walk please! No more holding caps D:

Posted

Lol, that fish costume is just awful to look at. I really love the dog though! Finally a cool dog, I might just go for this one. 

Posted

Clearly a Dev or CM is playing a Wiz/Witch main, cos that's bullshit.

Of all the classes that could do with a buff, the wizard isn't it. Now I have even more of a reason to avoid them.

It's not a buff. Nothing changed. In fact, wizard right now is weaker than they are in KR (because they're missing several QoL adjustments and one of their dps/burst skills is bugged to do less than half of it's typical damage).

sauce below

vbhQ0ar.png

Posted

When can we expect to stop the trial accounts used by Gold seller to be able to advertise on the system chat ?

When are you going to start checking the chat logs to automatically ban those sellers instead of having players to spend 15 energy to do your job?

2 people like this

Posted

Any news on a Character Name Change Coupon being added to the shop?