• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 16

594 posts in this topic

Posted

Serendia people once again ignored.  GG Daum

They already fixed the Serendia problem? If you are referring back to the people who made main characters on Serendia and were changed to Uno, you can change your name (one use) to your original pre-claimed, reserved name using the name-swap feature in your account settings. 

In response to if you USED your preorder packages on said character ^. I believe they already released compensation packages following a google doc that they posted wayy earlier.

EDIT: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/46587-compensation-conclusion/#comment-667269

Posted

They already fixed the Serendia problem? If you are referring back to the people who made main characters on Serendia and were changed to Uno, you can change your name (one use) to your original pre-claimed, reserved name using the name-swap feature in your account settings. 

In response to if you USED your preorder packages on said character ^. I believe they already released compensation packages following a google doc that they posted wayy earlier.

EDIT: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/46587-compensation-conclusion/#comment-667269

you see, this would have made a good response to the fact the people who lost out on play time after spending 100$/euro however when it comes down to it, this "compensation" they gave out was not the dyes/horse skill change coupon/pet feed/etc. etc. its was "Serendian Special" an in game craftable food not even worth a single penny in real life currency, so for those of us who were affected by the Serendia issue(moved to different server and not receiving a response to the issue for 8+hours) actually lost the extra 50$ we paid for the nice and pricey conq. package and still have yet to see anything actually regarding a real "sorry" to this issue. Daum games has not fixed this issue, they gave us a cold cup of cocoa and a slap to the face after supporting them, I cannot whine too much about the issue though that would be unfair to the people who paid all that money and to this day have 1. not received ANY if the items they paid for from the conq. pack, and 2. there are the people who to this day paid for the game (conq. pack again) who haven't been able to even play due to the patchers/client issues on certain pc's (not sure the entire problem but im sure you get my point).

enjoy the game, but please read more into things before saying "its all better"
as the GM said while slapping us in the face: "Happy Gaming"

Posted

Is the "server disconnect" being investigated, I get the crash almost every time switching characters, channels, character select, usually have to exit client and reopen.  Thanks just posting for notice, and update for myself atleast.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm also wondering about this, I'd gladly throw a few bucks toward having my mount look like something I like, rather than praying to the RNG gods for something that doesn't look either plain or weird.

Same here.  The horses look awkward, and theres so many limited colors, its kinda boring. 

Posted

Guys, i have a request putting more outfits like "Kyrill" which i really love and drop the damn prices for them, on the Japanese servers you would get with 600 pearls the outfits and 300 pearls for the pets.

And more content please, the game is so emptyyyy!!!!!!!!

Now, ive made my arguments...whos next? :P

Posted

Cough Cough, there is no item thats called "Agerian Armor of Destruction" ingame atm. There is no option for it at upgrade workshop. 

Tisk Tisk

Posted

What is the purpose of 15 energy for requesting a chat ban? I had to eliminate & modify my channels because of how obnoxious gold spammers are.

Posted

I'm just happy to be part of a guild so that i don't have to get frustrated by spammers on the world chat

Posted

Not to be rude but its -----ing ridiculous it costs energy to chat ban people... those gold spammers are -----ing annoying... fix your chat system plox

Posted

I know that for developers and publishers the gold sellers affecting their bottom line is the most important thing. That being said, as an honest player who doesn't buy gold, I have had to turn off all chat sans guild, party and local. The gold seller spam is the absolute worst. Waves of bans and fixes to how we rid chat of seller spam need to be implemented post haste.

Posted

Yesterday chat was full of gold sellers but today i didnt see any of them. (Jordine Valencia J1) :D

Posted

Yesterday chat was full of gold sellers but today i didnt see any of them. (Jordine Valencia J1) :D

the need sleep to i gues :P

Posted

@CM_Jouska

can you please fix the pvp flaging system (alt c ) it is not fair that someone will alt c flag into pvp then run away when they get owned and then unflag 

if you (alt C) you must be punished with a cooldown timer of at least 5 mins as your a in the wrong for trying to PK players then failing and unflagging

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Jouska

can you please fix the pvp flaging system (alt c ) it is not fair that someone will alt c flag into pvp then run away when they get owned and then unflag 

if you (alt C) you must be punished with a cooldown timer of at least 5 mins as your a in the wrong for trying to PK players then failing and unflagging

Agreed, 5 minutes sounds like a fair amount of a cooldown to give those people.

Posted

Same here.  The horses look awkward, and theres so many limited colors, its kinda boring. 

Limited?? Wait what? You might want to look into horse breeding ;) When tier 7 and 8 horses are introduced there will be even more colors/skins.

BDOhorses.jpg.3e1bb1fdf2fc099f4c36bc132f

3 people like this

Posted

@CM_Jouska

Ok sounds good, but if you hit him back you should be flagged for 5 min too.

Posted

The game is localized for EU and NA in different servers, hence each should have its own maintenance schedule. It is as simple and reasonable as that.

One of the main points of having localized servers is exactly server maintenance. You can make up all sort of sorry excuses for the cheap choice made by Daum, however unfortunately that won't make you look more intelligent or mature than you are, but rather the contrary. It is a cheap and less than optimal and satisfactory choice from the customers point of view.

Limited?? Wait what? You might want to look into horse breeding ;) When tier 7 and 8 horses are introduced there will be even more colors/skins.

BDOhorses.jpg.3e1bb1fdf2fc099f4c36bc132f

too bad that I haven't seen anything except tier 3 on our servers.

Posted

too bad that I haven't seen anything except tier 3 on our servers.

Then your server seems to be a bit behind. People are having up to T5 horses already, and you can find a decent amount of T4s too.