• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 16

594 posts in this topic

Posted

I think this is a step in the right direction, GJ!

Posted

WTF 

Requesting a Chat Block has changed as follows;

• Cost is now 15 Energy to request a Chat Block.

• Chat Block duration has been increased. 

I need to spend energy to block those geld selling bastards?????

WTF DAUM! WWWWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFF

please read properly. requesting a chat ban and just "Block" are differant things..

Posted

Was really hoping for something not ugly to wear. Even from the cash store.

1 person likes this

Posted

UI

• Changed the horse “Parking” notice to only appear above your horse.

You realise that this will only make the trolls placing unarmoured horses in wild horse spawn zones make people waste even more rope, right? Just get the devs to add a toggle to completely hide all unattended mounts/wagons in safe zones

Wild horses are free to move and don't wear reins.

4 people like this

Posted

I will gladly pay 15 energy to request the banning of goldspammers. when they have to keep spending 30 bucks to buy the game and arent selling any gold, they might back off.

1 person likes this

Posted

People - its not that hard to understand. Block a person in chat does not require a request. Requesting a chat ban does - that simple. The personal blocking of individuals isnt touched by this at all - just read carefully 

• Requesting a Chat Block has changed as follows;

It does say chat block

and not chat BAN

Posted (edited)

Where is my maid Costume!!!! ;_;

Edited by Plinius
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Please add Costume Exchange Coupon! 

I really, really want to make my tamer look like she's wearing the Fortuna set but without those stats!!!!!! It's such a cool set!

This coupon make a style from a gear with 1 defence stat, i was unable to transfer Fortuna armor into style at RU and KR

Edited by Remilee

Posted

Clear that means i will delete my channel chat.

Daum u doing so bad things

I think (and hope) they mean Chat Ban, not Block :3

Posted

Poor wording on the "Chat Block" Daum. I think you meant "Request Chat Ban".

Thankfully, it's been reduced from 30 to 15. Cut in half, but poorly worded on the Patch Notes.

Posted (edited)

• A Roleplay chat channel has been added.

• This channel is off by default but can be enabled in settings.

• Talking in RP Chat will cost 1 Energy

When I read the first line I really wanted to cheer. A channel for rp. Thank you!!!

But... what about the energy? Are you serious? You do know, that Rp'er write more than one message per 3 minutes (time to get 1 energy back), don't you? So, when we want to rp for let's say 2 hours we can't play the game before RP because we have to save our energy to be able to write in a steady pace? I'm sorry, but that's not very well-conceived. No one will use the channel like that.

Edited by Rilan
12 people like this

Posted

So now we're forcing people to listen to spam gold messages or to turn off general chat for good an not interact with people at all? Brilliant! }:-) -- FYI I can't spend 15 energy to block each gold spammer when they change their names / accounts so fast. Well, at least it'll be a non-social game. }:-)

Wish I COULD turn it off for good. I created a tab for guild/party/system only. And, every freaking time I come back from char swap or screensaver, I am back on that garbage channel. 

Posted

wait, what changes to the pet breeding system? Also, yea witch/wizard need more dmg. I think if a witch farts she should kill all world bosses even the ones spawned on KR.

Posted

People - its not that hard to understand. Block a person in chat does not require a request. Requesting a chat ban does - that simple. The personal blocking of individuals isnt touched by this at all - just read carefully 

You should read carefully, actually. The notes say "Block" ... I can only assume he meant ban. But it specifically says block. Which is what's causing confusion.

Also. To everyone with time issues. UTC Does NOT observe Daylight Savings Time. So for every time zone affected by DST. UTC will be another hour different than it was last week.

Posted

Fixed the issue where characters would be under water when they logged in after logging out on a boat.

Thanks for this, this was annoying and almost killed me a few times!

But I don't understand the RP chat addition...or why it costs energy to use. I doubt anyone will use it anyway, sorta like how no one uses the English channel for chat.

1 person likes this

Posted

Nice changes/additions!

Next patch, please include a walk toggle instead of having to hold the key down! :)

2 people like this

Posted

nice fast DAUM, but .... class balance starting rly sux, one from OP classes wich is more dangerous?! WTF devs :( ...  and why you support golds and pearls spammers? if we need block or report them, we must pay for that?! I like you guys, but .....  my gooood, waker up please.

2 people like this

Posted

it's 13:00 utc currently

Daylight savings time...my bad

Posted

Damage to frozen opponents has been increased up to 20%.

Nice now they no longer need 3 skills to instant kill me, 2 will be enough !

Now now, if it takes more than one it isn't instant. The real change is that this will only allow time for a one syllable profanity instead of a two syllable profanity. Plan accordingly.

1 person likes this

Posted

Requesting a Chat Block has changed as follows;

Srsly? We got chat flow cause goldseller and you reduce chat ban to 15? And when we report gold spamer and lose 15 energy get in change... nothing?!

Thanks there's 2nd option - BLOCK. Lose 0 energy, can block 10+ gold spammer and one time. Minus - DAUM support will have to manually check and ban goldseller but if they choose this way - they choice.

Posted

Great changes. Can't wait for comeback of darker nights and other tweaks.

UI

You realise that this will only make the trolls placing unarmoured horses in wild horse spawn zones make people waste even more rope, right? Just get the devs to add a toggle to completely hide all unattended mounts/wagons in safe zones

Wild horses will run away from you so it's not a big problem. An option to hide unattended mounts etc. is actually not a bad idea. Another approach is to automatically put horses etc. to nearest stable if they were left unattended in safe zone for longer than XX minutes.

1 person likes this

Posted

UI

Would it be possible to change this to a setting to turn on or off on our own games? I don't mind seeing the parking thing, and would rather see that than think any horse out of a town is wild.

Just check if the horse has reigns.  Easiest way to tell.

1 person likes this

Posted

Poor wording on the "Chat Block" Daum. I think you meant "Request Chat Ban".

Thankfully, it's been reduced from 30 to 15. Cut in half, but poorly worded on the Patch Notes.

they may have actually meant to keep the ban at 30 and now it will cost 15 energy to block somebody. that would be terrible.

Posted (edited)

please read properly. requesting a chat ban and just "Block" are differant things..

In fairness if they wrote there patch notes in anything other than pigeon English it would help alot of people. If they meant ban it should say requesting a chat ban will cost energy. 

Edited by Scarran

Posted

Witch/Wizard

• Damage to frozen opponents has been increased up to 20%.

WTF? As if this fkin noob class does not enough damage already?

it has damage but as you know 1 to 1 is not that op