• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Saint Patrick's Day Event!

115 posts in this topic

Posted

Mine disappeared too.. from the palette. :/ I was thinking mb they have timing or something, like: u need to use them in 24 hours or bla bla.. xD

Hmm..I think they would have said so, though. Also, I'd like to say thank you to whichever GM or CM that probably saw my previous problem and gave me my Dark Pickle back. I noticed it was back today when I got yet another Dark Pickle from the daily dye xD Now it says I have two, so.

Posted

When will next maintaince be? 21th day?

Posted

Thanks for the item... Too bad green isnt my colour.

Fortunately, you can combine dyes for an additional roll. 

Posted

Hmm..I think they would have said so, though. Also, I'd like to say thank you to whichever GM or CM that probably saw my previous problem and gave me my Dark Pickle back. I noticed it was back today when I got yet another Dark Pickle from the daily dye xD Now it says I have two, so.

I got my dyes back too.. Now im thinking mb just was something like bug and after restart we got those dyes back.. no idea.. O.o but im happy now :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks for free beer! Its also event from mine name! :D

Posted

Fortunately, you can combine dyes for an additional roll. 

ooo, I forgot that you can do this!    I got a total of 6 dyes, (3 dailys, 3 from loyalty)  but every one of them was a slightly different shade of aqua, so I may try combining two of them.

and also, not complaining, I love this game, and many thanks for the event.    I just chuckled when I opened each shade of aqua.   :D

Posted

I've heard people's dyes are disappearing, and I have no memory of what dyes I have received or how many, so I am worried that I may be missing some and not know it. Does anyone know if this is actually a problem that is happening to people?

Posted

I've heard people's dyes are disappearing, and I have no memory of what dyes I have received or how many, so I am worried that I may be missing some and not know it. Does anyone know if this is actually a problem that is happening to people?

I've yet to see it. I wonder if they know that opening their dye box transfers the dye to the Pearl tab of their inventory? 

ooo, I forgot that you can do this!    I got a total of 6 dyes, (3 dailys, 3 from loyalty)  but every one of them was a slightly different shade of aqua, so I may try combining two of them.

and also, not complaining, I love this game, and many thanks for the event.    I just chuckled when I opened each shade of aqua.   :D

I've managed to get a few dyes that fit the color scheme I'm going for this way, even with my pearl/loyalty dye packs. Also, in case anyone didn't know, every dye "collection" (except basic) has the same shades, just in different textures - so it's kind of nice as you're not rolling on quite as many dyes as it would seem initially. 

Posted

I've yet to see it. I wonder if they know that opening their dye box transfers the dye to the Pearl tab of their inventory? 

I've managed to get a few dyes that fit the color scheme I'm going for this way, even with my pearl/loyalty dye packs. Also, in case anyone didn't know, every dye "collection" (except basic) has the same shades, just in different textures - so it's kind of nice as you're not rolling on quite as many dyes as it would seem initially. 

Yes, I know that it went to the Pearl Inventory, and it is happening. As I stated in my first post, I did add it into the pallet before it disappeared afterwards. The weird thing is that they seem to re-appear like a day after, and it's not just "making a mistake and failing to see it". xD 

Posted

Thank you for the event, even if I did manage to burn down a cottage in Velia due to a firecracker malfunctioning:o

Posted

Thanks for the event.. but all I get is "Gloomy Aqua" xD

Posted

I still did not get my in-game title :c

Posted

Yea I want my title too :/  But now it says no longer has title so maybe no one got it?

Posted

Yea I want my title too :/  But now it says no longer has title so maybe no one got it?

Well if that's true, that sucks :c

Posted

no 1 got it, it was a mistake -.- i also wanted a title  :(