• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How to Make Steel?

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted

the Npc is in heidel and you need to be Gathering Apprentice lvl 4

First you take the Quest from Ficy

56758e9a39370_2015-12-19_250697201521_-1

then you become the Quest from Plabiano

56758f1206221_2015-12-19_250818784455_-1

He teach you the Knowledge Heating: Beginner

56758f75ddc79_2015-12-19_250876179455_-1

Would it be alright to add these photos to the Black Desert Wikia for others to see? 

Posted

I have gathering Apprentice 4 but Ficy doesn't have anything to say to me. Any ideas please?

BDO Ficy.jpg

Posted

I have gathering Apprentice 4 but Ficy doesn't have anything to say to me. Any ideas please?

BDO Ficy.jpg

Ask the  black Sprit for help.

Posted

BDO Ficy.jpg

And always check in your quest log, there are buttons on top right part, you need to activate all of them in order for the NPCs to give you the quests of corresponding type (So check you have at least life quests ON).

Posted

And always check in your quest log, there are buttons on top right part, you need to activate all of them in order for the NPCs to give you the quests of corresponding type (So check you have at least life quests ON).

That's done it. Thanks very much. Odd that I could get previous crafting based quests and I haven't monkeyed about with any buttons.

Posted

I wish there was a way to see if the problem was that you had already done this quest, so that when you look for the NPC to start it, you would know why it doesn't show up.

Posted

Any tips on getting gathering up to Apprentice level 4?  I have been gathering River Water, which seems to be the fastest way I can find, but at Apprentice level 1, it has gotten VERY VERY slow.

Posted (edited)

The answer to all of u is Gathering apprentice 4 then u press O to open the quests and then u click the Life button on the top of the quest window,screen bellow
then u are good to go to Ficy
she will give u the quest

2016-05-18_553591478.JPG

Edited by Mika_ray

Posted

There's a faster way to get the quest, if you don't want to work for apprentice lvl 4:

-Level your gathering to beginner lvl 7.  You need this to talk to the dwarf at Norther Guard Camp (north of Heidel).  Make sure your life skill quest is "on" and talk to him to get the quest to get a small fence.  After that, you wan to take the quest to "settling down in Heidel" or something like that.  

-Follow the quest chain and NPC will send you to Alejandro (you get a free bed at Heidel too ;)) farm for more quest.  Finish those.

-Alejandro will eventually give you the quest to talk to the NPC Ficy in Heidel for advanced processing or something like that.

-Go to Ficy with pumpkins to start the quest chain and you'll do 3 different quests to gain the knowledge for advance processing.

I'm just talking on top of my head, so it may not be super accurate... but you'll know what I'm talking about once you get to Alejandro Farm.  Feel free to ask me more if you are confused.

This NPC's name is Jemkas Wyrmsbane btw. You can search in the NPC search tool on the top right of the screen.

1 person likes this

Posted

This NPC's name is Jemkas Wyrmsbane btw. You can search in the NPC search tool on the top right of the screen.

Nice Necro... LOL

The Person you have quotet was last online 19 April.... xDxDxD

1 person likes this

Posted

Nice Necro... LOL

The Person you have quotet was last online 19 April.... xDxDxD

Googled "how to make steel bdo" in April of 2017 and Mara's reply was helpful. Thanks, Mara.

Oops. Guess I re-necro'd.