• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Duan gets Bless Online, move over BDO

116 posts in this topic

Posted

As the link shows, Duan gets the license.  Bye bye crapshot BDO.

You will get my money anyway, though.

http://ruliweb.daum.net/news/view/78460.daum

Posted

BDO is still in its twilight times. The major content update that is available in KR server still hasn't yet shipped to NA/EU. Once we get them things will be definitely a lot better. But If DAUM has the license for Bless then that is definitely something to look forward to.

2 people like this

Posted

Duan? Seriously?

4 people like this

Posted

No interest for Bless or any other MMO for that matter.  BD will be the last one for me unless something really good comes out in the next few years.

17 people like this

Posted

Understand. I don't.

2 people like this

Posted

Bless looks like TERA 2.0

A game with a flimsy premise built around a cash shop.

1 person likes this

Posted

you mean the semi-tab-targeting mmo with 10years old tech and same graphics as blade and soul ?
no thanks I pass.

8 people like this

Posted

Bless is a crapshot though. It had a server merge 2 weeks into service, and it's quite a problematic development as well.

Posted

Well then ... get me interested here. I know nothing about the game. Is it pve or pvp? Whats end game like? Got any good links?

Posted

Dude, bless rocks!

100 vs 100 pvp dailybattlies.  They have pvp guild fights over land.  You get pvp kills for protecting land like when enemies try entering dungeons.  You can catch almost any monster, as it will become your personal pet, mount or minion.  You can make more skill decks for your specific taste in style of the job.  It blows bdo away.  Sorry, look up what it has.  I been playing it and it rocks.  Oh it has world bosses, that players fight over,   Its pvp on crack, and pokeymon catch the all!

Posted

Bless is a flash in the pan Korean game. Nothing to see here.

Posted (edited)

Was interested in Bless, made an account. Lost interest due to lack of direction in development. Months later the game shut down for extensive overhaul of most major systems.

Pointless to say "move over" when the game is so far from playable. Even if you were to "move over" it would be a couple of years from now...

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

bless has the worse combat ive played in 5 years

Posted

I was interesting in Bless but from what I've seen it looks like a mess. 

Posted

Saying it's like Tera is pretty false.

It's way worse than Tera because it's actually multiple steps backwards.

Posted

Maybe theyll make this game a better dark souls replica than BDO.

Posted

Has a few issues, not so much combat, targeting needs to be fixed.

But they add all the pvp events that you would want, like stated above 100 vs 100 daily realm fights.  Provence fights over the land, what realm/guild gets  to own, with all its resources.  Honor killing.  and the fact you can take over 800 beast, and cool dungeons.  it has a lot going for it.  

Posted

Wasn't impressed myself, hence why I decided on BDO getting my time. Huge server merges as well, at about the time where we are in BDO. Bless tanked.

Posted (edited)

Wasn't impressed myself, hence why I decided on BDO getting my time. Huge server merges as well, at about the time where we are in BDO. Bless tanked.

Bless couldn't tank when it hasn't even launched out of beta yet. server merges mean nothing.  It officially launches March 23rd.  

Edited by Prisha

Posted

server merges mean nothing.  

Okay, sure dude, lol :).

Posted

I was interested in Bless until I watched a gameplay video. I'll pass.

Posted

I looked into a few MMO and upcomming MMO, including Bless.

I decided to go with BDO. Bless was not impressive.

Posted

I looked into a few MMO and upcomming MMO, including Bless.

I decided to go with BDO. Bless was not impressive.

Posted (edited)

Different strokes for different folks.  6/8 days bdo put me asleep.  feels to much like a simulator game.  Bless to busy capturing moles, goats, orcs, and the other 800 monsters.  Or to interested in dungeons, or  pvp.  But i would suggest looking next week when they launch their realm vs realm fights for land.  It would basically be equal to a castle siege X 30 as their are thirty states and two factions. Most youtube videos I seen on bless were so old.  In addition they never made good  job combos, showed off the customization, as you can do like archeage and image your armor weapon any way you want.  BDO wear your rags or cough up your first born for a costume.

Edited by Prisha

Posted

Game has horrific combat.