• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Duan gets Bless Online, move over BDO

116 posts in this topic

Posted

The only upcoming MMO I care for is Tree of Savior. tho it currently has a questionable early access period starting on March 22nd. Pay 49.99 get 3 months "early access", two free hats, and 600 TP. Feel like it's just a long payed beta.

Posted

Honestly I'm not going to touch any other game Daum publishes with a ten foot pole, I thought they might become a decent Western publisher but they're no different from every other. 

Posted

Once we get them things will be definitely a lot better.

It's bad now?

Posted

Bless Online looks like a generic MMO from 5-10 years ago. Not my cup of tea.

1 person likes this

Posted

Honestly I'm not going to touch any other game Daum publishes with a ten foot pole, I thought they might become a decent Western publisher but they're no different from every other. 

Oh pls, west have 3 good publishers: CCP (EVE online), Trion and Blizzard (I have to admit them, even if I hate WoW).

Problem, 2 of them release only own games...

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh pls, west have 3 good publishers: CCP (EVE online), Trion and Blizzard (I have to admit them, even if I hate WoW).

Whoa, whoa, whoa...

How the hell did Trion get on that list?

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

I don't know about anyone here but the fighting in bless throw me way off. Looks nice but that's it. BDO looks nice, better fighting style and the updates that are coming will keep me entertaint for a long time. Soryy but I think I'll pass on bless. I also think that as soon as op gets overthere it will be a cry-a-thon all over again on those forums.

Bless Online looks like a generic MMO from 5-10 years ago. Not my cup of tea.

This is exactly what I see. I don't see anything innovative about that game at all.

Edited by Slasher

Posted

From what I have seen of Bless, it looks very promising, with features that might even make BDO look primitive, if only by degrees.  And then I noted their combat system — easily the worst, most inept and not-fun combat of any MMO in recent years.  And that's saying a lot.  Unless they manage to totally overhaul their combat system, I won't even bother.

(If I had to look towards the next MMO that could steal BDO's thunder, it would be something like Moonlight Blade, should they decide to port it to the West.)

Posted

I hope Trion being on that list is just you making a funny.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why because they want to make money like everyone else in this business? They will only get as far as we the consumer want. What ever happens after that is on us since we decide to play their games or not.

Posted

The only upcoming MMO I care for is Tree of Savior. tho it currently has a questionable early access period starting on March 22nd. Pay 49.99 get 3 months "early access", two free hats, and 600 TP. Feel like it's just a long payed beta.

Graphics not my style, but I could see it had promise. Unfortunately it's a Nexon game, absolutely shocking publisher, greedy and incompetent. So just as well the graphics didn't do it for me :).

Posted

Trion? They haven't been a good publisher since the release of ArcheAge. As for Blizzard and CCP, they're "self published" as they are the developers. 

Why because they want to make money like everyone else in this business? They will only get as far as we the consumer want. What ever happens after that is on us since we decide to play their games or not.

I'm aware, and that's what I said I won't be touching any other game they publish. 

Posted (edited)

How the hell did Trion get on that list?

True, they had once hard start in Archeage but accidents like this just happens. At the same time they made 0 issues with refund. I do not know, maybe I just had good luck and I never had any issues with Trion games what would be not possible to fast fix by them support.

Edited by Hekki

Posted

True, they had once hard start in Archeage but accidents like this just happens. At the same time they made 0 issues with refund. I do not know, maybe I just had good luck and I never had any issues with Trion games what would be possible to fast fix by them support.

Yea, i'm sorry, but them -----ing up archeage really burned a lot of people. That game had so much promise during Alpha and even launch.

Posted

Does not really matter how good Bless online will be, It wont be here for us to play in over a year anyways, it just released in KR/ still in beta. so if you want to wait you can wait. its same as wait for Hardware for your pc, always something new coming around the corner. 

Posted (edited)

Yea, i'm sorry, but them -----ing up archeage really burned a lot of people. That game had so much promise during Alpha and even launch.

Question is, do they really responsible for archeage at all? They had issues with the game start but In fact Archeage was fail as game.

Edited by Hekki

Posted (edited)

I'll never forget my 10%.

Or them destroying crafting trade by selling stuff on the cash shop, them completely removing certain craft-able items to make them cash shop only. "Normalization" that make their cash shop items more favorable, I could go on. Lying about what was advertised in responses to BBB complaints and then saying the rep was uniformed etc.

Will never give them any more pennies.

Question is, do they really responsible for archeage at all? They had issues with the game start but In fact Archeage was fail as game.

They were 100% responsible for all the faults in their release. The alpha was perfectly fine, they ruined it with a bad launch, lies, and bad business practices that ruined the games economy. Etc, etc.

You will find that many Alpha players have fond memories of Alpha, and launch and the first months after is what ruined it.

Edited by Luciferia
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Question is, do they are really responsible for archeage at all? They had issues with the game start but In fact Archeage was fail as game.

It's twofold.

Trion as a publisher mismanaged the cash shop and turned the game into a cash grab P2W mess.

XL Games as a developer screwed up by having a lot of client-side code that really should have been server-side. This meant certain systems were easily exploitable by hackers and that ruined the game for many.

At it's core though, Archeage was the most fun I have had in an MMO in many many years.

Edited by HeavensSword
1 person likes this

Posted

If BDO had expanded on taming monsters likeBless has, a system like that.  It would be much more appealing.

In bless case, ou tame mobs for mounts, and can lvl them up. Or you tame for pets that give you bonuses, that you lvl up or minions that do quest, similar to workers in bdo.  If bdo did that tame animal, then get resource from it regardless if gathering or not.  Like tame a squirrel get peanuts.  It would have a much broader appeal.  That system alone makes bless very appealing.

Posted

Stop looking for the next new thing. Enjoy where you are and play the things you like.

2 people like this

Posted

Thank you, but I've already invested into BDO.  So go ahead and do your thing.  I'll be here.

Posted

BLESS = yesterday's development at tomorrow's prices

Seems like pure win to me, we may as well start deleting our BDO characters now 9_9

Posted

If BDO had expanded on taming monsters likeBless has, a system like that.  It would be much more appealing.

In bless case, ou tame mobs for mounts, and can lvl them up. Or you tame for pets that give you bonuses, that you lvl up or minions that do quest, similar to workers in bdo.  If bdo did that tame animal, then get resource from it regardless if gathering or not.  Like tame a squirrel get peanuts.  It would have a much broader appeal.  That system alone makes bless very appealing.

It's obvious you really like the taming aspect of Bless, but bare in mind that it is just a portion of the game. The people loving BDO atm are loving it for other reasons. Taming and breeding horses is the closest thing BDO has to that right now. Throwing in a larger animal taming system right now is not something this game needs. I'm more interesting in the upcomming Valencia and Media patches that will add more to PvP.

Posted

Daum EU is getting carried by the fact that BDO despite its flaws is a very good game that fills a decent niche.

If they behave the same way with this generic korean MMO that already has had development problems in the first month it'll be dead within half a year.

Posted

As the link shows, Duan gets the license.  Bye bye crapshot BDO.

You will get my money anyway, though.

http://ruliweb.daum.net/news/view/78460.daum

gross. Another tab target themepark. No ty. Im too mature for those themeparks.