• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

1,445 posts in this topic

Posted

stop. just. stop... and wait till after release.. 

21 people like this

Posted

I agree with this topic as well.  Although the warrior and berserker classes are well developed, they weren't quite what I was looking for upon joining this game.  I will gladly still play it as I do really enjoy BDO, it would make my day to see that Blader even has a possibility of coming out with CBT2 or release.  I understand it takes quite a lot of time to add a class to the game, so I could understand if it wasn't able to make it for CBT2.  Hopefully we manage to have some luck here D:

10 people like this

Posted

I stand by the simple idea of "If it is ready, release it"

The excuse of it being too asian is a shallow reason and isn't even true. Westerners aren't averse to Asian aesthetic. They often end up being some of the most popular classes in games.

25 people like this

Posted

+ 1 

4 people like this

Posted

I can foresee 80% of the players playing as bladers as their first class.

If they don't release it at launch then they want the community to play other classes first, then release blader later to consume more of our play time.

6 people like this

Posted

I agree with that, I could easily see a majority of players wanting to pick Blader as their first class.  Plenty of other games show that an Eastern style character with an Asian Aesthetic do just fine, if not even better than Western style characters.

3 people like this

Posted

I stand by the simple idea of "If it is ready, release it"

The excuse of it being too asian is a shallow reason and isn't even true. Westerners aren't averse to Asian aesthetic. They often end up being some of the most popular classes in games.

Agree completely.  If it's ready, let it rip.  Same goes for Ninja, Kunoichi, Plum, and any other classes we aren't getting at initial launch.  No reason to hold back anything that's complete.

6 people like this

Posted

stop. just. stop... and wait till after release.. 

why? wasn't tamer later added to the roster because it was popular >,>?

8 people like this

Posted

Ninja is better/

9 people like this

Posted

I would say if Blader is ready and good to go, the CBT - 2 Should have the shot at it. Especially for those like me that want to try as many things before the full release is out. I don't want to have my name reserve go to say a Warrior, or Berserker if I absolutely love the Blader. However I won't complain if they can't or won't. 

7 people like this

Posted

Wow....a male class that looks visually pleasing without a hulk hogan chiseled muscle tone? Count me in! If this class is brought in I could definately get into this game and stop staring at the creation screen all day trying to get this youthful normal human appearance xD

6 people like this

Posted

Screw the Blader, where is a monk class ;)

5 people like this

Posted

i agree with this thread. blader for CB 2 or release

3 people like this

Posted

Blader at release, pretty please. KwSaiQe.png

19 people like this

Posted

I badly want the blader like I wanna hardcore grind when the game is out and just main blader but I understand if the company can't do it. I'm fine with it and understand its alright. but just suggesting if they can do it PRETTY PLEASE! I'll be grateful. I repeat myself I'm fine with it either way and understand.

2 people like this

Posted

I also would like to play blader.  It was the one thing I wanted to play since I first saw the class appear.

2 people like this

Posted

Nothing we can do if they don't want to release it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Would love to see Blader/Plum class on release as well ... so far my favourite of all classes I've had a chance to try out on KR version

6 people like this

Posted

I would love to see more classes on release ie Ninja, Kunoichi, Plum, Blader. I don't understand the reason to NOT release them on release since the game is releasing probably around March ( just speculation) They're finished and popular classes.

A lot of people want to play the game on release after waiting so long and want to play their favorite class to Main, instead of playing something temporarily just to start over when what you want to ACTUALLY play comes out 3-4 months after release.

I can understand if the company says no, but theres no harm in asking them for the classes on release. I mean after all, people complained for Tamer and we got it in CBT1. They actually listen.

9 people like this

Posted

All KR classes are coming to EUNA soon enough.

The game is already fun on the currently available classes... As much as i want my Plum and Kunoichi from KR, it can wait :)

3 people like this

Posted

I agree that the game is fun and that I could still play it.  That isn't the problem.  The problem is having to start over after a few months because the class a bunch of people wanted was delayed until then.  I understand that it would take development time and that always sucks, but it would make a large part of this community happy.  So why not at least try to get it out sooner.  No harm in trying, yeah?

4 people like this

Posted

KAtana must have :) +1 here too

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

YESSS BLADER PLEASEEE THEN I CAN MAKE MY BLADER LOOK LIKE  LEE BANG JI or... JUMONG LETSSSSSS GO BLADER COME ON CBT 2 RELEASE GO GO GO

photo629786.jpg

668081803_c806a0ba91.jpg

black-desert-character-blader-mp4-snapshot-00-29-2015-03-06-10-04-19-1425611068584.jpg

Edited by Woolam
5 people like this