• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

1,445 posts in this topic

Posted

I do not personally need Blader at all but I cannot deny anything about the points this person has made for it. I support the idea for it cause they really should have a male class of this feel to it since it will drive a decent amount of players away. Its not just about when its comes but they want to have it at start not have to redo it. Some care some don't I really don't but I am just looking threw views of potential players.

Yeah, I can say most of us in here are all for Blader and absolutely wanting to play it, it's nice to see someone who has no interest in it but understands the wants and desires for it and the problems it fixes. Most definitely appreciate you taking the time to show support regardless.

Posted

Oh mighty Daum, hear our prayers and give us blader and CBT2 release date!0

Posted

/signed Hoping that Plum (Female Blader) is playable for CBT2 or Launch.

1 person likes this

Posted

/signed Hoping that Plum (Female Blader) is playable for CBT2 or Launch.

You and me both. . I'm going to main her.

Posted

I just have a hard time seeing this game without Blader at launch. 

Posted

You and me both. . I'm going to main her.

i'm also going to main her :)

1 person likes this

Posted

One another note I'm not sure if it was mentioned or not is that NA/EU version are b2p unlike every other models in other regions....so it's natural folks want their main class to be there at the beginning.

1 person likes this

Posted

One another note I'm not sure if it was mentioned or not is that NA/EU version are b2p unlike every other models in other regions....so it's natural folks want their main class to be there at the beginning.

yea there is no point paying for a game that doesn't have what you want to play

Posted

Yeah, that's a very valid point, one I've brought up before too. Everyone uses the context of. "Well everyone else had to wait!" That's true, I'm not saying they didn't but we also waited the longest to actually see the main game(as of yet), we're also required to buy it as you said. While I don't want this to be, WE R ENTITLED TO THIS RAH RAH RAH, I don't think it's an unfair request to get one of the most popular classes in the game in every single region in by launch...I just can't. 

Posted

i for one will not be recomending the game to my friends until theres more male classes out, even if i do love the game as is

Posted

I'll just say it again, I really hope Blader is available at release. At the moment I'm sitting on the cheapest bundle which is quite abit more in Canada than it says xD ...But if Blader is announced for NA release I'll actually have a reason to upgrade to Conqeror's package, given I don't care about anything it offers other than the horse atm.

Posted

I'll just say it again, I really hope Blader is available at release. At the moment I'm sitting on the cheapest bundle which is quite abit more in Canada than it says xD ...But if Blader is announced for NA release I'll actually have a reason to upgrade to Conqeror's package, given I don't care about anything it offers other than the horse atm.

with conq the following song becomes better

Look at my horse
My horse is amazing
Give it a lick!
Mmm! It tastes just like raisins

Have a stroke of its mane
It turns into a plane
And then he turns back again
When you tug on his winky

Ooh, that's dirty!
Do you think so?
Well, I better not show you where the lemonade is made
Sweet lemonade
Mmm, sweet lemonade
Sweet lemonade
Yeah, sweet lemonade

Get on my horse!
I'll take you 'round the universe
And all the other places, too
I think you'll find that the universe pretty much covers everything
Shut up, woman, get on my horse

Posted

Really hoping Blader gets released either at launch or within the first few months,

Upgrading my computer with some insane hardware to play this at max and moving into a house with NBN.

+1 to Blader

1 person likes this

Posted

Really hoping Blader gets released either at launch or within the first few months,

Upgrading my computer with some insane hardware to play this at max and moving into a house with NBN.

+1 to Blader

Someone went overkill to get ready, I like it. I prefer plum myself but i do love blader as well

Posted

+1 to Blader

Haha nice.. I'm in the process of getting ready as well. I wanted to update my ISP, but there's no competition here x.x At least I can get my crossfire running before then, with an I-7 and the 4gb GPU shoud be fine playing on ultra.

Posted (edited)

This class needs to be added for CBT2 or at the very least launch. It is a staple of BDO and the community is begging for it. There is a reason this class is so heavily played in other regions.

Edited by shq

Posted

I already bought Conquerors... But i would really appreciate Blader to be avaliable at the release since it's gonna be my main for sure. It's really annoying be forced to play anything else till they want to implement Blader, and then reroll.

Let's hope they hear us. 

Posted

ive been spoiled by RU already too lol
I cant do this without Blader

Posted

Yeah more +1 for Kunoichi !

Posted

Thank you everyone for your support! It's good for there to be a place where we can all show the love of this class, or really any of the remaining classes. Hopefully Daum will see this thread :) 

Posted

This is going on the front page :)

Posted

/signed A lot of great points made in this post.

Posted

bump

Posted

This is going on the front page :)

GASP! I feel honored!

1 person likes this

Posted

By this logic they should just release all classes at once, though. Which of course would be preferable but very unlikely, they seem pretty determined to keep at least a couple of classes locked at launch.

Still though, I hope all of you get your Blader!