• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

1,445 posts in this topic

Posted

+1 for this thread.

i'd love to see all these amazing classes at release even though its highly unlikely. I would at least like to see blader and plum in addition to the seven classes we are getting,

i have a few friends who played CBT1 and they said its a great game but without something like the ninja and the blader the wont play at release cause the game would lack a bit of depth with only the warrior as fighterclass. (male)

Posted

NA needs blader at launch

Posted

+1 for this thread.

i'd love to see all these amazing classes at release even though its highly unlikely. I would at least like to see blader and plum in addition to the seven classes we are getting,

i have a few friends who played CBT1 and they said its a great game but without something like the ninja and the blader the wont play at release cause the game would lack a bit of depth with only the warrior as fighterclass. (male)

The warrior just isn't enough, I agree. 

Posted

+1 for this thread.

The giant isn't male? :P

But yeah Blader/Plum or Ninja/Kunoichi would be nice. From what I've seen either would add a nice bit of flavour to the mix and elegance!

1 person likes this

Posted

The giant isn't male? :P

But yeah Blader/Plum or Ninja/Kunoichi would be nice. From what I've seen either would add a nice bit of flavour to the mix and elegance!

The Giant is an abomination. Not only is the unwieldy style not all that different from playing a tank, but they don't look at all like 'an average male.'

1 person likes this

Posted

+1

Posted

Please add blader to launch roster. This is the only class I want to put a lot of my time into.

Posted

I am ok with the blader/plum being part of launch as plum is the only class i do want to play so yeah +1 to this

Posted

One of the most viewed threads of the past week and basically everyone commenting is asking for this to happen. Give the people what they want Daum.

1 person likes this

Posted

hopefully it gets released, but if its not ready... then I suppose its just not ready. *shrug* the devs will work at the devs pace..

Posted

on a somewhat unrelated note, its nice to see some people in the community spear heading the push for the class that so many people want

1 person likes this

Posted

+1 to OP. ^_^

It's not my go to class, as a main at least, but I have friends who won't be playing because they wanted to play the Blader at release. It'd be nice to play with along with them from day 1!

Posted

+1 to OP. ^_^

It's not my go to class, as a main at least, but I have friends who won't be playing because they wanted to play the Blader at release. It'd be nice to play with along with them from day 1!

Same here, I have a lot of friends who won't leave KR until Blader is on NA/EU. 

Posted

Blader at release by all means.

Posted

+1

The more the better. :)

Posted

Blader is dual blader ?

Posted

Blader is dual blader ?

He uses a single katana as his main weapon, but he can also turn it into dual blades.

Posted

+1

Posted

By this logic they should just release all classes at once, though. Which of course would be preferable but very unlikely, they seem pretty determined to keep at least a couple of classes locked at launch.

Still though, I hope all of you get your Blader!

Personally that's what I believe we should get, every class at launch. If there was another thread petitioning/pushing for other classes, I'd also give my vote for them for sake of this belief.

That said, Blader just hits more close to heart since it's my chosen class.

Posted

Would love to see blader and ninja at launch. Please DAUM, pay attention to what the community wants :ph34r:

Even if its just a single post, every post counts. The more people that make this thread relevant, the higher chance we will see it. 

Posted

I created my account on this forum just to say that I agree and I sign this petition. We want blader and plum !! :)

Posted

I think there's zero chance we get all the classes at launch, there's almost no chance we get Blader and Plum, and a slightly better but still very unlikely chance we even get Blader. Lets keep the thread to support for the one class, so we don't end up having our voices go unheard because they chalk up the thread to a, "Release everyone!" thread and ignore it. It won't go well, honestly.

1 person likes this

Posted

hmm i would so love to get the Blade for release!

Posted

while everyone sitting here for blader, i'm waiting for a male assassin 

Posted

Blader pls +1

1 person likes this