• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

1,445 posts in this topic

Posted

I agree. I have a few friends that are completely waiting on release because of the lack of the blader and ninja classes.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Removed

Edited by NamePending
Looked Weird

Posted (edited)

Removed

Edited by NamePending
Not Needed

Posted

After playing CBT 1 I fell in love with this game and have been playing 6+ hours everyday on KR, and after getting almost every character to either 50 or stopping at 30 because I hated their play style I can honestly say that without Blader/Plum this game is unplayable for me. The only thing that would keep me playing for the first couple weeks would be the Kunoichi/Ninja but seeing how we would get the Blader over them most likely. I really hope they add in the Blader ( I prefer Plum ) because every time I play on KR and force myself to play other classes that I don't like to play so i'm ready at launch I regret my purchase even more, and to find out after reading this thread the reason it's not here is because of it's asian looks. It really flipped the table. The main reason why I supported the game right when pre-orders were available was because I really believed in the devs/publisher, in CBT 1 all the events and everything CM-Jouska has done really reinforced my positive view of the game. This situation with the blader fells like an insult to me and the rest of the playerbase, or a cruel joke. At this point I want them to hold back the release until they have all the classes ready. /endsalt

The other reason may be that they havnt finished translating everything over. As well as done the voice overs for the class as well. Their main focus is most likely the localization of everything else essential the the game(story line, new content updates, added field bosses, preparing for when sieges start, etc.).

I am sure that if they had already gotten other classes done, then they would have already put them in, however its not just as simple as looking at the forums, seeing people want it, and then BOOM its release. They have to put together a plan(SPRINT), assemble a team(not 1 person is doing voice overs, translating, adding western character custo, etc.), and then they can give it to us.....That might not be something high up on their agenda, because for all we know they are handling something gamebreaking or balancing the game or tending to the other requests the NA/EU audiences want in their game like how to handling trading, pvp, enhancement of gear.

Posted

After playing CBT 1 I fell in love with this game and have been playing 6+ hours everyday on KR, and after getting almost every character to either 50 or stopping at 30 because I didn't like their play style. I can honestly say that without Blader/Plum this game is unplayable for me. The only thing that would keep me playing for a couple weeks would be the Kunoichi/Ninja but seeing how we would most likely get Blader over them I don't think it matters. I really hope they add the Blader (I prefer Plum) because every time I play on KR and force myself to play a class I don't like to prepare for launch. I regret my purchase even more, and to find out after reading this thread that the reason it's not here is because of looks. It really flipped the tables. The main reason why I supported the game right when pre-orders were available was because I really believed in the devs/publisher, CBT 1 all the events and everything CM-Jouska has done really reinforced my positive view of the game. This situation with the blader feels like and insult to me and the rest of the playerbase, or a cruel joke. At this point I want them to hold back the release until they have all the classes ready.

Posted

The other reason may be that they havnt finished translating everything over. As well as done the voice overs for the class as well. Their main focus is most likely the localization of everything else essential the the game(story line, new content updates, added field bosses, preparing for when sieges start, etc.).

I am sure that if they had already gotten other classes done, then they would have already put them in, however its not just as simple as looking at the forums, seeing people want it, and then BOOM its release. They have to put together a plan(SPRINT), assemble a team(not 1 person is doing voice overs, translating, adding western character custo, etc.), and then they can give it to us.....That might not be something high up on their agenda, because for all we know they are handling something gamebreaking or balancing the game or tending to the other requests the NA/EU audiences want in their game like how to handling trading, pvp, enhancement of gear.

Yeah I get that and that's why I would rather they tell us that up front and delay it, rather then say that it looks to asian. (assuming what they said about the looks was accurate)

Posted

Definitely +1 on Blader + Plum!!!!!!!! 

1 person likes this

Posted

Add the Blader, your players have spoken! Save the rest of the classes for future updates. I just bought a $100 package, fully expecting my demands to be met, don't let me down.

Posted

I think the real issue is that people are looking at the other classes, especially Valkyrie and scratching their heads and going "Why this class and not Blader?". There is already a shield classs with Warrior. I can understand Wizard/Witch, even though they came out after Blader, but Valk? Blader not only brings the male-female choices back into balance, but adds a playstyle that is sorely lacking. 

I don't expect Blader at launch, I hope for it certainly, but I just want Daum to realize their mistake and prioritize it and get it to us as quickly as they can. 

Posted

NA needs blader at launch

I hate when people ignore the fact that this is both an EU and NA release.

Posted

34458640.jpg

Posted

CM_Jouska added a post in a topic Blader    9 minutes ago

Blader will not be released when the game launches, but it will be released at a later date.  Please follow the Announcements section of the forums for more updates.

From Jouska not too loong ago, though i hope that this wont be true since they said the same thing about Tamer and yet here it is.

Posted

Blader will not be released when the game launches, but it will be released at a later date.  Please follow the Announcements section of the forums for more updates.

From Jouska not too loong ago, though i hope that this wont be true since they said the same thing about Tamer and yet here it is.

Anything is subject to change. Given this thread is much bigger then anything I've seen for Tamer...their talk of Tamer being more hyped is most likely false.

Posted (edited)

They are currently westernizing blader, changing his katana into a 2 handed bastard sword  and making his face less asian.

I really hope this isn't true....this will directly effect my desire to play this game and kill my want to do so...The OP has no source so it very well might be a lie, but I've heard about the face thing before and that's already annoyed me, if they break the class entirely and change it into something it's not...I'm not going to stand by that and give them my money, I absolutely will cancel my conq-package pre-order. That's all I have to say about that. 

If a CM would let us know if this is baseless or not....(I don't mean the adding western faces, I can live with that. I do mean changing the core dynamics and fundamentals of a class.

Edited by MikeHeel
1 person likes this

Posted

I'm not playing the game if they knife blader. (figuratively)

I really don't care if rest of the game is fantastic or not. It would piss the living life out of me in more ways than one.

Posted

i want to run around waiving a katana like the asian i am

Posted

As one of the people who pre-ordered the conqeuror's edition and waited for the game in the duration of forever, I would also be overjoyed if this class makes it at launch~

Posted

:( I hope that's just what he has to say.

Anything is subject to change. Given this thread is much bigger then anything I've seen for Tamer...their talk of Tamer being more hyped is most likely false.

^ this is currently my hope

I really hope this isn't true....this will directly effect my desire to play this game and kill my want to do so...The OP has no source so it very well might be a lie, but I've heard about the face thing before and that's already annoyed me, if they break the class entirely and change it into something it's not...I'm not going to stand by that and give them my money, I absolutely will cancel my conq-package pre-order. That's all I have to say about that. 

If a CM would let us know if this is baseless or not....(I don't mean the adding western faces, I can live with that. I do mean changing the core dynamics and fundamentals of a class.

That would make me extremely sad. Even though blader isn't the class I want, I don't think changing it to be westernized is a good idea at all. Besides, doesn't warrior's transform give him a greatsword? Warrior is definitely the westernized swordsman while the eastern version of that would be what blader is. Why make two classes the same, that wouldn't be smart in any aspect. I do agree that this forum is huge, it blew up a lot more than I expected, but as a friend of mine pointed out, all the blader players don't like to start anything. So for people like him and everyone in this thread, I decided to make one. I just hope it's enough to help show them how wanted this class really is. 

Posted

I hope to see this class at launch so I sign this as well.

I do find it unfair that, like other games *cough cough Tera*, once again the female classes are getting preference. While many people will for some unknown reason argue that they don't want to stare at a guy's butt. Because they're super macho and somehow they're going to have enough time to stare at a pixel butt while you know...playing the game?

Posted

+1

Posted

Oh, so they really have no intention of adding blader despite such outcry for the class? That is extremely disappointing, and honestly may effect my decision to upgrade my pre-order package. 

Posted

Please , CBT 2 o . Release Blader / Plum .
Have else KP what to play . that's my 1 choice

Posted

If you call this "Petition" make a poll into it with "we want him" and "wait until release" ... he won't come before release anyway (they would Need to Change the launcher completely.. causing to redl the whole launcher for cbt2 + he is announced as 1st class after release... ~1month after release)

Posted

If you call this "Petition" make a poll into it with "we want him" and "wait until release" ... he won't come before release anyway (they would Need to Change the launcher completely.. causing to redl the whole launcher for cbt2 + he is announced as 1st class after release... ~1month after release)

The first post already has over 80 something likes, it's not that I disagree with you, it's more of I don't know if I could place a poll on it now. 

Posted (edited)

Their launcher isn't complete. The voice overs aren't even in the game yet. Nor is their stuff like economy balanced out yet. They are still adding code to the game, meaning the code for Blader can be put in all the same. It's how it works.

Edited by MikeHeel