• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

1,445 posts in this topic

Posted

+1

Posted

Thank you for the feedback.  I am in the process of working on a feedback report right now, I will make sure to include this discussion.  By the way, I have gone ahead and merged your new forum account with your old one so you do not lose any of effort you have invested in the forums.

Thanks again, and I hope you have a Happy New Year!

Please continue to do a great CM_Jouska. Best CM I have seen in a game in a long time. I would also like to place my vote for the Blader+Plum upon release. I would push for the Kunoichi/Ninja as I want to play one for my main, however I will be more than happy with the Plum until then. :) 

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you for the feedback.  I am in the process of working on a feedback report right now, I will make sure to include this discussion.  By the way, I have gone ahead and merged your new forum account with your old one so you do not lose any of effort you have invested in the forums.

Thank you! :) 

Posted

+ 1 I want it so bad ! 

new-Character-Blader.jpg

Posted

Male:
Warrior
Berserker
Wizard

Female:
Sorceress
Witch
Ranger
Tamer
Valkyrie

1 person likes this

Posted

Male:
Warrior
Berserker
Wizard

Female:
Sorceress
Witch
Ranger
Tamer
Valkyrie

Now add in the fact Berserker is a Giant and Wizard is an old man....So many options. -_- I get they'll appeal to some, like one of my friends is all about being a Giant but a good majority just want to play a normal looking character which forces them into a singular class for male characters.

2 people like this

Posted

Most of the arguments in this post for the release of Blader is : "omg there's too much pretty female to pretty male ratio, we need Blader to restore the balance." Well this is a pretty narrow way of thinking. There is other means to restore the balance in gender equality like doing exactly like the wizard and put a female/male counter part. I do understand that some classes make sense to gender lock, like Valk and Berserker, but other class like sorceress, tamer, warrior and ranger could have gender selection option. Saying we absolutely need blader to restore the balance in gender equality is kind of a false dilemma; we need blader or the balance in character creation is broken. So that argument is meh. It is a valid point, but not the only way to solve the problem you guys seem to point out. Furthermore by removing the gender lock customization will be less limited and everybody could play the class they prefer and adds more balance and options in the game which sounds like a pretty great idea, just pointing that out.

The other reason people tend to say is they just need to transfer the files from KR and the job is done. Well that doesn't go as easily as this. They might have come with some bugs and game breaking glitch in the process of doing that for all we know, maybe they want to tweak the Blader's skills or translation needs to be done. There is more to do than just copy pasta from KR version.

Don't get me wrong, I really want blader to be out at launch or even better during CBT2, if it's ready then release it if not take your time. I do agree that if they have the class done it's kinda stupid to hold it back just to keep us playing until it releases, it's like waiting after a DLC to make the game more whole.       

Posted

Most of the arguments in this post for the release of Blader is : "omg there's too much pretty female to pretty male ratio, we need Blader to restore the balance." Well this is a pretty narrow way of thinking. There is other means to restore the balance in gender equality like doing exactly like the wizard and put a female/male counter part. I do understand that some classes make sense to gender lock, like Valk and Berserker, but other class like sorceress, tamer, warrior and ranger could have gender selection option. Saying we absolutely need blader to restore the balance in gender equality is kind of a false dilemma; we need blader or the balance in character creation is broken. So that argument is meh. It is a valid point, but not the only way to solve the problem you guys seem to point out. Furthermore by removing the gender lock customization will be less limited and everybody could play the class they prefer and adds more balance and options in the game which sounds like a pretty great idea, just pointing that out.

The other reason people tend to say is they just need to transfer the files from KR and the job is done. Well that doesn't go as easily as this. They might have come with some bugs and game breaking glitch in the process of doing that for all we know, maybe they want to tweak the Blader's skills or translation needs to be done. There is more to do than just copy pasta from KR version.

Don't get me wrong, I really want blader to be out at launch or even better during CBT2, if it's ready then release it if not take your time. I do agree that if they have the class done it's kinda stupid to hold it back just to keep us playing until it releases, it's like waiting after a DLC to make the game more whole.       

Translations are basically done (seriously, there are some stupidly good translations out there found in the files). The class skills will not be tweaked just for us. Blader has been a class that has recieved very few tweaks (in comparison to other classes) over the course of the game. No reason to tweak them when Valkyrie and Wizard are just as broken (more so actually) at the lower levels. The game's file structure and probably even code is extremely similar if not the same. It is basically a copy paste (probably not even that as the class is already in the code for the game).

Posted

I'm sorry but no. haha, Taking valid reasons and minimizing them by saying. "omg lulz thts s0 si11y!" Taking points, typing them poorly them calling them whining is hardly an arguing point. It just makes it hard for me to even take the rest of your statement seriously. The difference between anything you're saying and what we're saying is....We're talking about launch.

The launch of the game. There is zero chance they make all new models, all new armors, all new -everything- for female to male counterparts in that timeframe. Absolutely zero chance. They can't even make a young wizard in that timeframe. It just won't happen. Blader is finished. It's in other regions, it's not going to change massively from KR, To RU, to NA, the basic balancing of the class is finished, the gear, the animations, all that? Finished. It's like no comparison. The arguments are all still -very- valid and your own arguments did very little to discredit it no offense, because your alternative is an impossibility where Blader is not.

Posted

Okay you're right if we are talking about launch the short term solution would be to launch blader if they already have it ready. My point was more directed to the gender locking portion of the game which is an another topic.

Btw I didn't say it was whining, but I get what you guys are saying since it's about launch.   

1 person likes this

Posted

I downloaded the KR version, played it and loved it. Only problem is the classes i like playing aren't going to be available at launch. (For whatever reason.........) Blader/Plum, Kunoichi/Ninja. 

I have tried all the other characters and they are just literally shit and unappealing. Seeing as other people want these classes at launch as their main. I know i am not the only one with this issue. With that being said.... I'm worried that i will be too far behind if i wait for them to release the classes i want to play which will result in me not buying the game at all. Which is fine i have BnS.

Another issue is P2W....... I have heard that the game won't be, but is there an official statement, threads saying it won't or are we just supposed to put all our faith into the company again and wait until they screw us over. Thanks Trion......................

Posted

On 1/1/2016, 8:19:01, CM_Jouska said:

This is from a thread suggesting the Blader class be added and its the biggest one in the suggestions area.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/4578-blader-just-out-of-reach/&page=16

Don't give up hope!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I am currently downloading the Korean version of the game and it has an english patch. If a few people can translate the Korean version without DAUM, Then DAUM can translate the Blader for launch date. 

/thread.

Edited by Coloredchaff

Posted (edited)

Male:
Warrior
Berserker
Wizard

Female:
Sorceress
Witch
Ranger
Tamer
Valkyrie

nr1, need young male class so badly

Edited by W4R

Posted

nr1, need young male class so badly

Or just more customization with the character we already have.

Posted

Or just more customization with the character we already have.

They won't be making all new faces this close to launch.

Posted

They won't be making all new faces this close to launch.

Not only talking about launch. Gotta look farther than the launch.

Posted

Not only talking about launch. Gotta look farther than the launch.

I'm sure they'll definitely add more customization after launch but that's besides the point of this thread, isn't it? xD

Posted

Hi, me I want Blader, Plum, and Kunoichi ! Please Daum <3

Posted

I want a fast hack and slack assassin type class which should be in every game! 

i feel forced to play other types which i don't find myself playing them.. stupid tanks and caster.

why add Valk when we already have a warrior!! Blader should be added instead isn't that obvious? to appeal larger scale of players?

#commonsense

Posted

I'm gonna be very surprised if they don't end up releasing Blader at launch, tbh. The outcry is far bigger than the Tamer one.

2 people like this

Posted

I . am . ready.

Your move.jpg

Posted

This is from a thread suggesting the Blader class be added and its the biggest one in the suggestions area.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/4578-blader-just-out-of-reach/&page=16

Don't give up hope!

And this statement was made 4 days earlier by CM_Jouska:

Blader will not be released when the game launches, but it will be released at a later date.  Please follow the Announcements section of the forums for more updates.

Considering that people asked for Blader all the time already, especially after the Tamer release news at the end of November, I kind off doubt they only thought about adding him within those 4 days.
(Link: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/6575-blader/&do=findComment&comment=124849)

Posted

I think part of it might be because they don't have a design for his pre-order costume, honestly.

Still though, you guys shouldn't give up hope. Blader at launch seems to literally be the most requested feature so far.

Posted

I think part of it might be because they don't have a design for his pre-order costume, honestly.

Still though, you guys shouldn't give up hope. Blader at launch seems to literally be the most requested feature so far.

My hope will not be gone until they announce it's 100% confirmed not in CBT-2 or launch. Honestly with not only support of, "WE WANT IT" But legit reasoning brought forward, I think it's a decent chance Blader gets put in too. We'll just have to wait and see!

1 person likes this