• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

1,445 posts in this topic

Posted

My hope will not be gone until they announce it's 100% confirmed not in CBT-2 or launch. Honestly with not only support of, "WE WANT IT" But legit reasoning brought forward, I think it's a decent chance Blader gets put in too. We'll just have to wait and see!

Yeah, if he's not in CBT2 you'll know he won't be at release. CBT2 is the last chance for people to make their characters and save the data for name reservation so all the launch classes have to be playable.

Even if he ends up not being at launch, hopefully it'll only be a couple of weeks until they add him - maybe even alongside Plum?

Posted

I am glad to see this thread was noticed and I do hope they see the actual reasons I made this thread [even if it is merged]. As stated previously, Blader is a class I want to see on launch, not because I want it, but because I legitimately believe this is something that people not only really want but it's the piece they are missing currently with their class selection. I am glad that my idea to give those who want Blader a place to say their wants worked out so well. We still have hope guys! :) 

Posted

I am assuming the delay is due to something... implementing? Translating? Sheer lack of interest in male classes? (< WHAT I THINK)

I Honestly am sick of this game favoring females... and this is coming from a female that plays female characters. I STILL want to see a world of pretty guys and gals... not just girls <_<

If they are really just working on localizing them  I am ok with that, but they need priority over any more female classes!

Chunky muscular guys, old guys and giant cave men are just not to my personal taste. I hope we get blader sooner rather then later. Lets hope Ninja and male Elf are not too far off either T^T

2 people like this

Posted

I am assuming the delay is due to something... implementing? Translating? Sheer lack of interest in male classes? (< WHAT I THINK)

I Honestly am sick of this game favoring females... and this is coming from a female that plays female characters. I STILL want to see a world of pretty guys and gals... not just girls <_<

If they are really just working on localizing them  I am ok with that, but they need priority over any more female classes!

Chunky muscular guys, old guys and giant cave men are just not to my personal taste. I hope we get blader sooner rather then later. Lets hope Ninja and male Elf are not too far off either T^T

Personally...I think they just want to save classes for content patches to make them feel like a 'bigger' deal...which is nonsensical...x_X I'm really hoping they realize this fact too.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I would love to see blader/plum available at launch or VERY shortly after as well.

Edited by Fuma

Posted (edited)

totally agree.. im sick tired of females in this game..

Where is the MALE archer?? You CAN'T show him to us and then leave us waiting so long!

20131105045952a0dmgm0mfjvswa9l.jpg

at least, GIMME MY MALE BLADER AT RELEASE pls.

and PLS  ADD also the ORIGINAL APPAERANCE           (NOT the Korean remake) 

and i mean this face and hair ->

blader_zpsoaxjw3ni.jpg

Edited by Ren

Posted

I think everyone wants to play this.. but I wouldn't want it's release to delay the actual release. 

Posted

2. "...So while all five of the female classes are young so women and men that enjoy playing good looking female characters have -plenty- of options to choose from, men whom just want to look like an average, young adult male are forced to play warrior."

3. "...Roleplayers -will- come to this game for it's absolute beauty, it's graphics, and it's vivid near living world, and in doing so absolutely will that in game store get a LOT of buys, I've personally spent over $300 alone in GW2 on just -dye- packs. But something like an extremely limited male selection -will- turn away a good chunk of RP'ers"

this 

Posted

they are discussing all of the feedback we gave them at this very moment, all we can do is hope that they hear the community and make the right decision, it might be pushing the translaters abit harder then originaly planned but it would overall benifit the game and it will show that they really do listen to their community.

1 person likes this

Posted

really hope this works!!

Posted

Ninja is already done on KR.

Posted (edited)

"2. "...So while all five of the female classes are young so women and men that enjoy playing good looking female characters have -plenty- of options to choose from, men whom just want to look like an average, young adult male are forced to play warrior."

3. "...Roleplayers -will- come to this game for it's absolute beauty, it's graphics, and it's vivid near living world, and in doing so absolutely will that in game store get a LOT of buys, I've personally spent over $300 alone in GW2 on just -dye- packs. But something like an extremely limited male selection -will- turn away a good chunk of RP'ers"

this 

Double this!

I have been thinking this even WITH Blader and Ninja in Korean version. Males are neglected, period. Even the Cash shop updates I watch are flooded with 2-4 female costumes... and MAYBE one male outfit that is not done as well (lower res textures, less details) and is not as well fitted (Baggy pants, jackets that look to big ect) Nothing is fair as far as the genders go in this game. The Devs just favor females, clearly.

Edited by Z.chu

Posted

Yeah :( , blader please :( .

Posted

it´s easy Guys, just release Blader i dont want more :o just the Blader <3 <3 <3

Posted

Tbh I want plum because I like her skills (the ones that are different ofc). I don't really care much about gender. Even still I wholeheartedly agree. Blader/Plum is without a doubt the class that appealed to me the most out of all of them, and I usually play a thief/assassin class in nearly every MMO. Those would most closely translate to the Ninja in BDO, but I still would pick blader/plum over that.

Blader for cbt2/release pls :)

Posted (edited)

c1t68.jpg

Would love this we have enough female classes

Edited by Sycogenesis

Posted

Double this!

I have been thinking this even WITH Blader and Ninja in Korean version. Males are neglected, period. Even the Cash shop updates I watch are flooded with 2-4 female costumes... and MAYBE one male outfit that is not done as well (lower res textures, less details) and is not as well fitted (Baggy pants, jackets that look to big ect) Nothing is fair as far as the genders go in this game. The Devs just favor females, clearly.

That's every korean made mmorpg tho  and some Western ones

Posted

I do hope Blader is at launch being Asian myself its fun making your character look similar to who you are helps with immersion.... Plus a katana and horn bow really what doesn't scream badass with those weapons! If you can't get blader out at launch I think we will all be sad but if not ready its not ready I just hope that means he isn't ready because of tweaking for awakened weapon status huh come CM give us the skinny what will be the awakened for blader :)

Posted

I do hope Blader is at launch being Asian myself its fun making your character look similar to who you are helps with immersion.... Plus a katana and horn bow really what doesn't scream badass with those weapons! If you can't get blader out at launch I think we will all be sad but if not ready its not ready I just hope that means he isn't ready because of tweaking for awakened weapon status huh come CM give us the skinny what will be the awakened for blader :)

Awakening weapons won't be in at launch anyways. That is not a factor luckily! haha

Posted (edited)

Double this!

as i said somewhere else, Korean players are mostly males. so that's why they favor female characters.

its in their culture; a girl is not seen as a videogame player in asia (even if lately their number is increasing a little),  and except for some videogames specifically made for female audience (otome games, VN) they wont bother because male audience is the most lucrative for those companies.

they might make some changes and add more for games which they're are meant to go overseas (to us) because we are "different" from them, but still, male audience in videogames is bigger than female one.

but still.. i also crave for a good male character, my hope was for the wizard, and they destroyed my dream to play male magic class by doing that old fart T_T

my last hope to play a male ranged class is that if they give to blader or ninja a ranged weapon as awakening, or they finally add the male archer.

Edited by Ren

Posted

Say i have been wondering... Why do you always write in that special Pink/purple size 16 font while you can also do it like other people?

Posted

Shamlessly getting back to topic

Release Blader at launch please =D

Blader is love, Blader is life <3

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

holding out classes that have been released  already in other territories  is wrong. put all the content that is ready in the game. this means, ninja, kunoichi, blader, plum. it is not that they are out a couple of days.

Blader was released (30 february 2015)

Plum Flower was released (30 april 2015)

Kunoichi was released (30 july 2015)

so for blader that is almost a year, and kunoichi 6 months ago, it is not like it has been days fans have known about this content.

people who enjoy black desert and followed the game made certain plans especially when classes have been there for a while now to look at

from a distance or play as on korean/japanese servers. a few weeks of content , yea i can understand, 2 months ok for regular content, but not 6 months plus and certainly not for classes.

i understand peoples reasoning that they want to play a released class that they have been following right from the start as a main character without the need to put more hours in something that is also available...

there is plenty of content to do and release without the need to withholding classes that have been out for almost a year to half a year that is non sense

also, there is so much to do, crafting, taming horses, building ships, fishing, gvr.

why force people to play something they do not like with the idea that it is because of a decision to release ready classes as content patches.?

if people are already stepping in the game with disagreement, . basicly forcing people to play alternate characters by witholding that what is already there and not tiny content, a class that is a fundament of what you are doing in BDO, that is silly.

i find it hard to believe this decision was made, i hope petition will help

i agree and sign this petition not just for bladers, but every class that isnt there but is and should be for us in NA/EU too.

Edited by Ewigkeit

Posted

I indeed want to play this class but if it's not ready to be released it cannot be helped.

Posted (edited)

How do i sign this petition!?!? Please let me know asap!

Edited by SevenDevils
1 person likes this