• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

1,445 posts in this topic

Posted

Ähm please tell me you are joking

here we where having a nice talk and then you go and drop the BS political correctness crap...

This has nothing to do with political correctness and i don`t have any idea how you came to this conclusion.

while an equal ratio would be nice, fact is there is only 1 young male class, wether there are 5 or 5000 female classes, this is a problem for a mmorpg on the european market.

i could very well live with 20 female classes if there would be 5 young male, because there is something like a minimum amount to choose from that is required.

just to count for you wizard, giant, warrior: 3 male. sorc, witch, tamer, ranger, valk: 5 (now since the Witch is a completely copy of the wizard so it took ZERO work to add her, lets remove her from the work load). meaning you got:

3males, 4females, that have had to be translated and reworked for EU/NA.

meaning they had ONE character extra, and they choose the female instead of the male..... which is as equal as it gets(coin toss) when looking at the work load.

Workload ? are you serious ? In that case kick ranger, sorc, tamer, warrior , valk out and take Blader/plum ninja/kunoichi in than you get 4 classes for the work of 2 with a fine ratio. It doesn`t work like this , workload is no argument, Daum has to release what is needed and wished for not what is the least amount of work for profit.

And here in this Forum for Suggestions we suggest that another young male is needed (an increase of 100% !!! for young male options ) and we think that Blader would be the least complicated way to achieve this.

Fact is 1 young male is not enough , even if there would be just one young female it would`t be enough ( in that case more male and female classes would be needed because 1 is just not enough for a mmorpg. That has nothing to do with politics pff

Posted (edited)

while an equal ratio would be nice, fact is there is only 1 young male class, wether there are 5 or 5000 female classes, this is a problem for a mmorpg on the european market.

Workload ? are you serious ? In that case kick ranger, sorc, tamer, warrior , valk out and take Blader/plum ninja/kunoichi in than you get 4 classes for the work of 2 with a fine ratio. It doesn`t work like this , workload is no argument, Daum has to release what is needed and wished for not what is the least amount of work for profit.

And here in this Forum for Suggestions we suggest that another young male is needed (an increase of 100% !!! for young male options ) and we think that Blader would be the least complicated way to achieve this.

Fact is 1 young male is not enough , even if there would be just one young female it would`t be enough ( in that case more male and female classes would be needed because 1 is just not enough for a mmorpg. That has nothing to do with politics pff

I would love the Kunoichi/Ninja at launch but even I have to agree with this guy and MikeHeel... including the blader at launch instead makes sense.

Edited by Ninja Tabi

Posted

I would love the Kunoichi/Ninja at launch but even I have to agree with this guy and MikeHeel... including the blader at launch instead makes sense.

Honestly....even if they added Ninja it'd fill the role...Blader or Ninja fills the fast paced male melee class that currently doesn't exist in the game and evens out the horrible male creation choices. We need ONE of those to be put within the game, ASAP.

Posted

Honestly....even if they added Ninja it'd fill the role...Blader or Ninja fills the fast paced male melee class that currently doesn't exist in the game and evens out the horrible male creation choices. We need ONE of those to be put within the game, ASAP.

Yeah I agree but I think blader would fit a wider audience? even though the ninja will be super popular when released for sure.
The blader just seem like a nice mix between a warrior archetype and a fast rogue so I think more people could get behind that.

Posted

+1 Blader on release!

If not well headstart and the whole preorder  for me will be wasted :/ since i don't like any of the other male classes and i don't like to roll a female.
Hoping for the best.
Keep it going!

P.S. We(Westerners) like asian themed classes

Samurai.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

Definitely, another +1 Blader on the release

Posted

I think one very amazing thing about this thread is the sheer number of first posts it's gotten. Blader is so badly wanted that even the non-forumites are coming out of the woodworks to make their voices heard! It's a common trend with any product or service that the regularly vocal users are in fact the minority. The majority tends to stay silent and just use the product instead of talking about it, and yet, here we see the silent majority participating with the vocal minority.

Whether or not we get Blader at launch now (looking less and less likely every day), I'm just glad that we're going to have such a passionate Blader community. Thanks for being awesome, guys. And to the quiet folks out there who prefer to just observe, I'm sure Daum knows you're out there but unless you speak up they won't know what you want, so please, join in on the discussions! Make BDO a better game for everyone.

Posted

I'd like blader to be here, just until my giants awakening is. Giant is completely bad without it imo, +1 for blader.

Posted

i find it even more amazing that a topic that targets only a part of players has more posts than for example a thread for the server location, it shows just how important this for the part of players is who can`t play without decent young males , so bravo for all blader Supporters and first posters ^^

1 person likes this

Posted

I like the idea of the other classes being released over time it gives me something to look forward to later

Posted

gotta thank Kalikanna for starting the petition for us though lol

Posted

gotta thank Kalikanna for starting the petition for us though lol

Almost 60 goddamn days ago. Please....

Though if I were being COMPLETELY honest, it feels rather unfair that the Blader is not getting released, if for nothing but the sake of class and customization variety among the male selections.

Posted

Almost 60 goddamn days ago. Please....

Though if I were being COMPLETELY honest, it feels rather unfair that the Blader is not getting released, if for nothing but the sake of class and customization variety among the male selections.

Yeah I have some serious reservations about this game right now,

Much of the important issues are yet to be addressed and they seem to have shelved Blader release even though there is an obvious and incredibly strong following.

Daum are starting to act like Trion and I am worried to say the least.

Posted (edited)

Yeah I have some serious reservations about this game right now,

Much of the important issues are yet to be addressed and they seem to have shelved Blader release even though there is an obvious and incredibly strong following.

Daum are starting to act like Trion and I am worried to say the least.

What issues need to be addressed currently? Keep in mind that Daum EU doesn't develop the game, there's a limit to what can be done. It is also impossible for them to address content for future iterations, as they don't know what's going to happen in that regard until the game is released.

What I can currently think of is:

• IP Ban
  • Possible RNG boxes in cash shop (currently confirmed to be none. No future promise, though)
  • Trading & Auction House limitations (there for bots)
  • Future class releases and Awakening
  • Valencia update.

Anything else?

Edited by NoGround

Posted

You-Guys-Are-Still-Here-Lady-Gaga-Gif.gi

2 people like this

Posted

+ 1 

THIS!

I wont buy the game unless we get blader at release. I dont think BDO will be a success so it will last afew months for me maximum.. so i wanna play blader for 1-3 months then leave unless i really get into a guild that makes the game fun then who knows how long i will play the game for.. I have been waiting years for this game and the fact that we dont get blader for release makes me so salty.. so salty that if we dont get it at release i dont see a point in even playing BDO at all (because like i said i love mmos at release and dont think the Hype will last for that long.. so i dont wanna start playing the class i like when the game is going down in pop..)

Posted

fAlshZY.png

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

we been through all this -.- you people are as dense as diamonds...... seriously there is just no helping it...

maybe you could try smashing your heads together and one of you might get something through ;):D hehe

no. it shows how freaking dense the people that keep trying to argue for this is -.-

i bet you if we go back through the 28 pages you will see people stated the facts of the reasons for WHY it is as it is properly 50+ times, and the diamond company ignoring it all and screaming that "it is not fair because you know, my needs are more importent than anyone elses.." -.-

and server locations we will have absolutely no effect on.. and it is common knowledge that the servers for EU need to be located in EU (properly germany as normal for eu servers) and NA (well i don't know where they are normally placed in na, since i don't usually use them hehe :P ). so it is not a discussion really. it is all about "MONEY" and our word won't mean anything in it in the end.

"WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I DON'T CARE WHAT LOTS OF PEOPLE WANT BECAUSE I'M ALREADY APPEASED! THEREFORE I'M GOING TO SAY THEY'RE CRYING, THEN CONTINUE TO RETURN TO THE THREAD TO ACT SUPERIOR! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *STOMPS FOOT* I WANT TO BE RIIIIIGHHHHHHHHT!"

If anyone actually stated any valid points, to why it's not the game that had not already been debunked, I'd agree. But your points are all points that have been debunked over, and over, and over. Hmm. And are also 100% opinion with zero fact behind it, "BLADER ISN'T QUICK! IT'S A BRUISER CLASS!" -.- Go away.

Edited by MikeHeel
2 people like this

Posted

I always stop by after posting here to see what @MikeHeel posts in 'retaliation.' So worth. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

we been through all this -.- you people are as dense as diamonds...... seriously there is just no helping it...

maybe you could try smashing your heads together and one of you might get something through ;):D hehe

I'm sorry, I don't feel like reading through 28 pages of posts, thank you very much. I'm well aware of all the arguments around this topic, but that was just my personal opinion. Nothing's going to change, and I really don't care about arguing to try and get it in for launch. It's not going to happen. No need to make a snarky comment.

@MikeHeel I'd +1 you if I could, but there's obviously a reason he only has 40 rep with 300+ posts :P

Edited by NoGround

Posted (edited)

a petition for blader............ just saying but if u don't agree, u can just not post on this thread right??? or better don't even click on the thread ..................

Edited by Touzong
1 person likes this

Posted

the fact you are too dumb to follow what is said, does not mean what is said isn't correct ;) but you properly don't understand that either :P

when that is said, then all i will say is :

we all know what kind of rational and logic the person we discuss with have when we hear them go "may god haver mercy on your soul"... yup i hope your invisible friend shows mercy to your ghost buddie. you sound completely sane, rational and logical, no worries *Whisper: move away from him slooooowly and call the mental hospital * ;)

Dude... just stop it's getting embarrassing.
Why are you against including bladers into launch in the first place anyway?

Because if you had a point I've forgotten it by now with all these unrelated youtube links and dumbass insults.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm sorry if my opinion is same as a previous poster but only read through like 6 or 7 pages of posts. I want blader to come out at launch, But would rather them work on the current stuff more then worry about another class at launch. IMO if blader comes out at launch then people will complain about ninja or some other class. So might as well save the trouble and wait till after launch. Either way tons of people will complain and or be annoyed at the game.

Posted (edited)

Speaking of people apparently not reading things, I think the following could use another look.

Forum Rules

Seriously, the vitriol, direct (and indirect) insults, name calling and the like have gotten way out of hand.

Here, I'll make it so you don't even have to read through the rules page.

"The User shall not use the Service(s) to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violating of any applicable law."

Edited by TouchAndFeel
2 people like this

Posted

Speaking of people apparently not reading things, I think the following could use another look.

Forum Rules

Seriously, the vitriol, direct (and indirect) insults, name calling and the like have  way out of hand.

Here, I'll make it so you don't even have to read through the rules page.

"The User shall not use the Service(s) to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violating of any applicable law."

This. I'm unsure why Jouska hasn't stopped him at this point but it's getting out of hand. x.X