• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

1,445 posts in this topic

Posted

u forgot to add that we are also the only ones that have to pay to play the game which I don't mind but still ...

That's true, each system has it's ups and downs, it really comes down to what you prefer I guess.

Posted

i would want plum more than blader

Posted

i destroyed my weapon on accident what do i do and what happens when gm calls me they give it back or the money?

Posted

u forgot to add that we are also the only ones that have to pay to play the game which I don't mind but still ...

Since when is that the case? I Don't remember this game being a Game with a monthly sub, even though i would probably like that more than a B2P Model.

Posted (edited)

Since when is that the case? I Don't remember this game being a Game with a monthly sub, even though i would probably like that more than a B2P Model.

what do u mean since when is that the case? i clearly said that we are the only ones that gave to pay to play???

Edited by Touzong

Posted

what do u mean since when is that the case? i clearly said that we are the only ones that gave to pay to play???

Yes, that is exactly what i mean. We don't have to pay to play.

Posted (edited)

Yes, that is exactly what i mean. We don't have to pay to play.

hmm srry i think its my mistake here i should of just said b2p so no one will misunderstand and after reading yr comment again i get wat u mean now srry derp moment  xD 

Edited by Touzong

Posted

hmm srry i think its my mistake here i should of just said b2p so no one will misunderstand and after reading yr comment again i get wat u mean now srry derp moment  xD 

He.. that's is exactly why i was confused... i was like .. "huh.. wait a minute.." lol :D

Posted

He.. that's is exactly why i was confused... i was like .. "huh.. wait a minute.." lol :D

haha ya srry about that

Posted

also it is not about what does the other regions have, but does NA/EU have what they need, we got huge RP player base and therefore more genderfocused.

For US it is important and as we Buy to play , we have a right to cry out for it , wether or not somebody else has the same or worse class diversity at launch

Posted

+1 

Blader at release and AT LEAST conqueror's exclusive skins for Blader, too !!!

Posted

+1 

Posted

They should have just released all characters from the KR version at launch, why? Here is why: 

Current Issue:

The Game will be released, but as every game there will be character unbalance: So those who already have their class, will complain, and as a gaming company that has issues for "pre -existing characters" they will have to accommodate their needs, thus delaying their time releasing other characters.

Characters that were originally set to be released "very soon" will now be pushed to "soon".

The "fix" will then be either exploited or "bugged", again, pre-existing characters will complain again, then look ----> Process repeats itself.

Eventually, it would be a whole year before people who originally wanted to play Rogue classes will have forgotten the game and move to different ones, however, they will also lose the players with pre-existing characters because either not enough players, broken/unfixed issues, or etc. BDO would then go through the limbo stage where they change everything about the game, or at least,  key selling points and people not liking it. In short, bargaining.

Solution:

With releasing all characters available in KR, we have satisfied everyone, why? No one is left out, everyone who notice a broken thing will be under the same time frame of expectancy, people will join seeing that a huge variety of character options are available. (More Prone to buy this game at launch). The model they have for a Buy2Play game is not really worth buying imo.....A large portion of people will be left out due to this "when it's ready". A bit of perspective for you all. 

1 person likes this

Posted

They should have just released all characters from the KR version at launch, why? Here is why: 

Current Issue:

The Game will be released, but as every game there will be character unbalance: So those who already have their class, will complain, and as a gaming company that has issues for "pre -existing characters" they will have to accommodate their needs, thus delaying their time releasing other characters.

Characters that were originally set to be released "very soon" will now be pushed to "soon".

The "fix" will then be either exploited or "bugged", again, pre-existing characters will complain again, then look ----> Process repeats itself.

Eventually, it would be a whole year before people who originally wanted to play Rogue classes will have forgotten the game and move to different ones, however, they will also lose the players with pre-existing characters because either not enough players, broken/unfixed issues, or etc. BDO would then go through the limbo stage where they change everything about the game, or at least,  key selling points and people not liking it. In short, bargaining.

Solution:

With releasing all characters available in KR, we have satisfied everyone, why? No one is left out, everyone who notice a broken thing will be under the same time frame of expectancy, people will join seeing that a huge variety of character options are available. (More Prone to buy this game at launch). The model they have for a Buy2Play game is not really worth buying imo.....A large portion of people will be left out due to this "when it's ready". A bit of perspective for you all. 

Wish it was this easy but, at the end of the day I'm 80% sure they're withholding classes in order to make their future content patches appear bigger and better.

Posted (edited)

Wish it was this easy but, at the end of the day I'm 80% sure they're withholding classes in order to make their future content patches appear bigger and better.

And I don't blame them for it.

I can't wait to see what content is ahead and how close they will keep things to KR, or the other versions.

I wanted to expand upon that though:

I personally wish that they had started the NA release with the classes that had more of a gender equal, purely on the fact that it's more appealing to NA/EU gamers that are so familiar with the concept.

Going into this I hate it just as much as the only things I get to see is pretty boy in armor, grandpa in robes and... The Giant.

All things considered though, the team is doing a great job at attempting to make the game pleasing to the NA populace, yes they could have attempted to add the other classes, but I'd prefer to see them take their time with adding content than rush things at this point.

All in all, a time-frame or an idea on a future addition/patch would be nice.

Edited by InkHeart
added content.

Posted

I agree with this. I've seen some people say they won't play the game until Blader gets released.

Posted

I agree with this. I've seen some people say they won't play the game until Blader gets released.

Doesn't look like they have to rush then does it? kappa

Posted

meh ill just keep myself entertain in bns until blader gets release waiting aint a problem for me P;

Posted

And I don't blame them for it.

I do, i think for a  game with a lot of genderlocked classes this is a wrong decision and i do blame them for that. Still really great company, who tries very hard and has good ineraction with the playerbase, nobody is without mistakes, i can blame them for one thing they do wrong (in my opinion) and still like them for all the aother thousands things they do good.

but please release blader daum =)

1 person likes this

Posted

blader and plum plz, thanks

1 person likes this

Posted

I can't really add anything else to this topic, but I can say I agree completely: Blader and Plum (or, at the very least, just Blader) should have been playable on release. I can't see Daum changing their mind about it now, but I still think they should listen the community here and release those classes ASAP. Maybe if we keep contributing to the post... :P

Posted

Coolest blader in history.

red-cliff-2008-7.jpg

Posted

meh ill just keep myself entertain in bns until blader gets release waiting aint a problem for me P;

Yup! That's what I've been doing, though it was a little forced due to the fact majority of my friends went first.

I can't really add anything else to this topic, but I can say I agree completely: Blader and Plum (or, at the very least, just Blader) should have been playable on release. I can't see Daum changing their mind about it now, but I still think they should listen the community here and release those classes ASAP. Maybe if we keep contributing to the post... :P

I'd atleast like an E.T.A of when they believe it'll be in. =/

Posted

ikr........ and if they do i can tell there is gonna be a lot of income doing so because many will buy the conq or expl pack to get in the early start just for those classes

Posted

+1! Why put two wizards when you could put in one of every class?