• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

1,445 posts in this topic

Posted

I'd atleast like an E.T.A of when they believe it'll be in. =/

that would be the minimum they could do =/

Posted

I think they'd have to push back release to do Blader, Plum, Ninja, Kunoichi on release....so would you all rather wait another 6 months for release and have them at release, or have it release as scheduled and get them later in a few months?

I think the same people wanting them to release all the classes at the release date would be the same people who'd complain if release was pushed back for them to do so.

Posted (edited)

I think they'd have to push back release to do Blader, Plum, Ninja, Kunoichi on release....so would you all rather wait another 6 months for release and have them at release, or have it release as scheduled and get them later in a few months?

I think the same people wanting them to release all the classes at the release date would be the same people who'd complain if release was pushed back for them to do so.

The thing is, these classes are already designed (and released!) in other versions of the game. I agree that localization takes time, but other class (was it tamer?) made it to release date when they previously said it wouldn't be on release. I'm only saying that maybe they should try to put blader and plum on their priority list for the next updates to come, as they are not going to make it to release obviously (16 days or so seems impossible). Some people just wanna pay for something they are going to actually play, and no one can blame them for it if their favourite class is this one.

And, of course, as @MikeHeel said, an E.T.A. for the blader release would be a good start point.

Edited by Suki Bells

Posted

Nope. I would rather the release date be pushed back so that way everyone have a head start with their characters. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hopefully it'll slip in in time for the release, seeing as how tamer managed to get in.  Really though, it's a silly thought to think people would inherently prefer western aesthetic classes, they should know how big the weeaboo population is.

Posted

Hopefully it'll slip in in time for the release, seeing as how tamer managed to get in.  Really though, it's a silly thought to think people would inherently prefer western aesthetic classes, they should know how big the weeaboo population is.

Weeaboo? No one is disrespecting anything here. Rather than the choice of having played a particular class that we prefer. What are you saying exactly?

Posted

The problem for me is the release time frame. If it is only going to be 2-3 months before Blader/Ninja is released then fine, I will play a different class till then. But if it is going to be like 8 months then I am not going to pick up the game till then.

This situation has been handled very poorly.

1 person likes this

Posted

I hope that when it comes out, it gives option to customize slimmer males than Warrior. I'm a big fan of Kenshin Himura (Rurouni Kenshin) and Mitsuhide Akechi (Samurai Warriors), and they're both thin, feminine-looking. That's my favorite samurai look and I'd love to roll as one.

latest?cb=2013031721315865154.jpg

Posted

No need to rush the class imo.

Posted

No need to rush the class imo.

The class has already been created, they literally need to translate it.

They are being lazy and dare I say unprofessional. 

The way they have gone about this release is hopefully not a picture of things to come. 

Posted

Yes we want the blader he was in korea before the wizard why not here, people was crying with the tamer and now will be in the release.

Posted

There is no real reason to be keeping Blader out of launch anymore, the devs have had just as much time to work on the Blader as they did with the Tamer so there should be no excuses

Posted (edited)

If the classes are ready for NA launch, release them. Y U NO TRANSLATE FASTER. ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

Edited by Ithildiel

Posted

YEA FASTER! ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

Posted

+1

Posted (edited)

They won't do it but still admirable that this thread is so long.

Edited by DarthAznable

Posted

Ya... honestly it's cool to see a thread like this, but unfortunately i don't think there is a chance of adding the blader at launch. I think the main focus at launch is to make sure everything that was promised is working fine and balanced. All in due time friend.

Posted

Putting my support here. I want to see Blader in the game ASAP, if it's not possible for launch.

Posted

I'm sure if you wait a while they'll release it for NA... I plan to probably main a plum but being patient is probably the best thing to do right now. I understand everyone wants to play their class as soon as possible, but I'm sure everyone working on black desert is working hard to make sure that when it does come out, it comes out properly. It still sucks to have to wait, I know. 

Posted

They won't do it but still admirable that this thread is so long.

it shows how much people want blader 

1 person likes this

Posted

I would love it if they did, but only if they're ready to release it.  I'm fully content with exploring the game and playing around on a Warrior until Blader is out.  That said...  I seriously doubt it will be ready come lunch.  As much as I'd like it to be, I'd rather they focus their attention on making sure the launch goes as smoothly as possible.  Then they can worry about adding the other classes and so on. 

Posted

Yes please!

Posted

Bump that S***

Posted

Now that CBT2 has confirmed that Blader won't be in this beta, I've lost any hope I had left for Blader at launch. It was a good fight, guys, but it looks like we're doomed to be bored for the first month or two. :(

Posted

Now that CBT2 has confirmed that Blader won't be in this beta, I've lost any hope I had left for Blader at launch. It was a good fight, guys, but it looks like we're doomed to be bored for the first month or two. :(

They could be available during launch. I don't see how that wouldn't be possible to just throw 'em in.